Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Charlize Theron says 7 year old son is actually a girl

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

SFGbob said:

My three year old has told me that she's a pony, a dinosaur, an alien, that she doesn't need to brush her teeth, doesn't stink and doesn't need a bath, doesn't need to go potty (as she poops her pants) and a million other things that had no connection to reality.

Anybody who puts any stalk whatsoever into anything a three year old says has the intelligence of, well, a three year old.

Fucking travesty.

It's child abuse. All three of my boys when they were around that age did the same things you describe with your kid. One of my kids claimed he was a dog for about a week when he was four. Would only answer questions by barking or making animal noises it's what kids do.
    Sounds to me like you are both repressing your kids and who they really are. A little acceptance and love could go a long way you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFEvlc9QdQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjWf_SKoi4

Edit:Safe for work
    The pony people is quite normal - not at first, but immediately after starting to watch the puppy people.

I feel that I have totally abused my children by not allowing them to delve into being a pony or a puppy like they wanted to as kids. If people would only watch these videos before passing judgment on Theron. Thank you HH for opening my mind

Edit: @Stalin you may want to keep an eye on @MisterEm
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

SFGbob said:

My three year old has told me that she's a pony, a dinosaur, an alien, that she doesn't need to brush her teeth, doesn't stink and doesn't need a bath, doesn't need to go potty (as she poops her pants) and a million other things that had no connection to reality.

Anybody who puts any stalk whatsoever into anything a three year old says has the intelligence of, well, a three year old.

Fucking travesty.

It's child abuse. All three of my boys when they were around that age did the same things you describe with your kid. One of my kids claimed he was a dog for about a week when he was four. Would only answer questions by barking or making animal noises it's what kids do.
    Sounds to me like you are both repressing your kids and who they really are. A little acceptance and love could go a long way you know.

The pony people is quite normal - not at first, but immediately after starting to watch the puppy people.

I feel that I have totally abused my children by not allowing them to delve into being a pony or a puppy like they wanted to as kids. If people would only watch these videos before passing judgment on Theron. Thank you HH for opening my mind
    I used a shock collar and invisible fence on mine.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?
    Holy shit you’re fucked up.
    Do you ever step back and think about why you are such a miserable disaster?
    Yeah, the fact my 4 year old used to pretend he was a dog is obviously evidence that I'm a disaster.

You may want to re-access which one of is a miserable disaster. But then again I don't have some sweet home in El Monte.
    Neither do I.

Some should call child protection services on you. Seriously.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?
    Yeah, the fact my 4 year old used to pretend he was a dog is obviously evidence that I'm a disaster.

You may want to re-access which one of is a miserable disaster. But then again I don't have some sweet home in El Monte.
    Neither do I.

You're sucking smog out Monrovia and bragging about it. No wonder you love illegals, someone has to mow the lawn of that shit hole.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

LebamDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

I used a shock collar and invisible fence on mine.

#metoo
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

Fucking travesty.

*stock
    knew hear?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?

Neither do I.

Of course you’re a nark. Of course.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    Who cares what her little ratfuck kids are doing? Any of your clowns claiming you wouldn't plow that shit are climbing right into the dumb fucking donkey category.

"I don't want to bang the hot broad because of what she lets her kid think. But SHE'S the one with issues."

Get the fuck outta here.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Who cares what her little ratfuck kids are doing? Any of your clowns claiming you wouldn't plow that shit are climbing right into the dumb fucking donkey category.

"I don't want to bang the hot broad because of what she lets her kid think. But SHE'S the one with issues."

Get the fuck outta here.

I'd still hit it

I'd still hit it

#metoo
    Huh?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

Bunch of virgins on here

If I was picky based on what girls think or say I'd never get laid

Who cares

dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

I'd still hit it

I'd still hit it

#metoo
    Huh?
    I was talking about dumb fucking donkeys in general, as this conversation isn't just taking place in the Tug.

Stop trying to categorize Damone and Race as donkeys, man.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019
    dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

I didn’t say it was because of the kid. Did you see the movie “monster”?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?

Neither do I.

And a true dyed in the wool liberal. First sign of trouble, CALL THE GOVERNMENT!
    dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

“She’s hawt as ballz so no one should care if she destroys her kid’s life.”

NYBE
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?

Neither do I.

And a true dyed in the wool liberal. First sign of trouble, CALL THE GOVERNMENT!
    Build a border wall.
    Tariffs on steel, autos and manufacturing
    Massive ICE expansion.

Trumptard logic potd!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

NYBE
    You have a lot of @haie in your life. Why can't you just accept that some people are different and be inclusive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d_nycoiLwo

dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

NYBE
    You have a lot of @haie in your life. Why can't you just accept that some people are different and be inclusive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d_nycoiLwo
    I'm hearing it's because I'm a bigot. Probably a closeted self loathing bigot.

dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

I didn’t say it was because of the kid. Did you see the movie “monster”?
    It's a movie. Her pussy and tits are real.

Allegedly.

dflea said:

Get the fuck outta here.

NYBE
    Seriously? Pretty high on the drama don't you think?

Besides, I'm not looking for a relationship, Lois.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?

Neither do I.

Build a border wall.
    Tariffs on steel, autos and manufacturing
    Massive ICE expansion.

Trumptard logic potd!
    Hahhahahahahahaha. What a faggot.