Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Charlize Theron says 7 year old son is actually a girl

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club

Im sure her kid made the decision independently and wasn't pressured or encouraged by Theron.

This sure is telling:

Charlize Theron is open to a relationship but she needs a man to "step up."
The actress, 43, got candid about her dating life while promoting her upcoming romantic comedy, "Long Shot."
"I've been single for 10 years, it's not a long shot," Theron told "Entertainment Tonight." "Somebody just needs to grow a pair and step up. I'm shockingly available."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/05/entertainment/charlize-theron-single/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/search?q=theron+single.10+years&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-m

Liberals are fucking insane. Her poor kids

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'd still hit it

Amen! I too will sing in praise of crazy chicks.
    Those were the days!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd still hit it

#metoo
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I'd still hit it

#metoo
    Until I remember this movie, and it becomes a hard pass.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd still hit it

#metoo

Wood. Except the part when you shoots your dick off after.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'd still hit it

#metoo

Ahhhhh so Charlize Theoron is the Night King. It all makes sense now.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When she said grow a pair I think she meant get a pair sewed on.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My three year old has told me that she's a pony, a dinosaur, an alien, that she doesn't need to brush her teeth, doesn't stink and doesn't need a bath, doesn't need to go potty (as she poops her pants) and a million other things that had no connection to reality.

Anybody who puts any stalk whatsoever into anything a three year old says has the intelligence of, well, a three year old.

Fucking travesty.

It's child abuse. All three of my boys when they were around that age did the same things you describe with your kid. One of my kids claimed he was a dog for about a week when he was four. Would only answer questions by barking or making animal noises it's what kids do.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

My three year old has told me that she's a pony, a dinosaur, an alien, that she doesn't need to brush her teeth, doesn't stink and doesn't need a bath, doesn't need to go potty (as she poops her pants) and a million other things that had no connection to reality.

Anybody who puts any stalk whatsoever into anything a three year old says has the intelligence of, well, a three year old.

Fucking travesty.

*stock
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It's child abuse. All three of my boys when they were around that age did the same things you describe with your kid. One of my kids claimed he was a dog for about a week when he was four. Would only answer questions by barking or making animal noises it's what kids do.
    Sounds to me like you are both repressing your kids and who they really are. A little acceptance and love could go a long way you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFEvlc9QdQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjWf_SKoi4

Edit:Safe for work
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

Sounds to me like you are both repressing your kids and who they really are. A little acceptance and love could go a long way you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFEvlc9QdQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjWf_SKoi4

Edit:Safe for work
    LOL...hardcorehusky is never safe.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?
    Holy shit you’re fucked up.
    Do you ever step back and think about why you are such a miserable disaster?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Fucking travesty.

It’s what kids do?
    Holy shit you’re fucked up.
    Do you ever step back and think about why you are such a miserable disaster?
    Yeah, the fact my 4 year old used to pretend he was a dog is obviously evidence that I'm a disaster.

You may want to re-access which one of is a miserable disaster. But then again I don't have some sweet home in El Monte.