Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

David Frum's Bullet Points on Immigration

2»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

LebamDawg said:

The repubs and Dems along with any deep state folks are going to fight like hell to stop Trump doing anything about immigration.

The militia groups will be increasing, more illegal immigration will happen, and our fucking sanctuary cities will continue, the press will continue as is. The future is not looking good.

Boy is it going to be ugly for the next 6-10 presidents and elections. I will be dead so won't care. Maybe I will just curl up on a sidewalk in Seattle when I go so no one will have to clean up after me.

Make sure to sleep with the light on tonight and with the pillow over your head. The scary illegal immigrant who’s about to steal your job won’t hurt you.
    Come on @CirrhosisDawg , Frum’s our boy and his analysis is spot on
    Frum is s prolific writer and policy analyst. I have great respect for his work but disagree with him on illegal immigration. The issue has been studied voluminously and the financial and economic benefits are significant. The political / social issues are contrivances.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dems single handedly lost because they refused to even acknowledge that illegal immigration is a problem.

It's completely insane.
  • Options

Leftards lie and love to be lied to. Illegal immigrants are an economic burden. Mixing them in with legal immigration is a game dishonest open border types love to play. Remember the hysterical screams of you dishonest pussies when Trump threatened to dump illegals into sanctuary cities?

I remember trump caving like the obese pussy he is. He talks tuff to impress the white trash that voted for him, but he’ll never back it up.

By all means, trump should use public funds to transport thousands of illegals hundreds of miles north of the border where they will get relocation assistance, funding, as well as job training. I live in Los Angeles county and I support this trump proposal 100 pct. glad to see a smart guy like you does as well.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leftards lie and love to be lied to. Illegal immigrants are an economic burden. Mixing them in with legal immigration is a game dishonest open border types love to play. Remember the hysterical screams of you dishonest pussies when Trump threatened to dump illegals into sanctuary cities?

I remember trump caving like the obese pussy he is. He talks tuff to impress the white trash that voted for him, but he’ll never back it up.

By all means, trump should use public funds to transport thousands of illegals hundreds of miles north of the border where they will get relocation assistance, funding, as well as job training. I live in Los Angeles county and I support this trump proposal 100 pct. glad to see a smart guy like you does as well.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dems single handedly lost because they refused to even acknowledge that illegal immigration is a problem.

It's completely insane.

Very very few Democrats think illegal immigration isn't a problem. I know your media source only focuses on a couple Democrats. And projects that into all Democrats. But that's not reality. The issue with the wall isn't about illegal immigration or border security. It's that putting the wall where Trump wants to build it will cost a shit ton of money and won't accomplish anything. And simple minded people like you think a wall is the only method of border security.
  • Options

How old are you again?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

It's completely insane.

Very very few Democrats think illegal immigration isn't a problem. I know your media source only focuses on a couple Democrats. And projects that into all Democrats. But that's not reality. The issue with the wall isn't about illegal immigration or border security. It's that putting the wall where Trump wants to build it will cost a shit ton of money and won't accomplish anything. And simple minded people like you think a wall is the only method of border security.
    Lies lies and more lies
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

It's completely insane.

Lies lies and more lies
    All Hondo does is lie. And of all the Rats running for President I think only Bernie has said he wants to clamp down on illegal immigration. The rest are either open border types like Beto or hide behind mealy mouth crap like the need for comprehensive immigration reform, which means let more illegals in and grant citizenship to them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bernie can't fight for the little guy while being a tool of the rich and powerful who want to suppress wages and worker's rights

He was against illegals, dallied with open borders but has come back to border security
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's completely insane.

Lies lies and more lies
    All Hondo does is lie. And of all the Rats running for President I think only Bernie has said he wants to clamp down on illegal immigration. The rest are either open border types like Beto or hide behind mealy mouth crap like the need for comprehensive immigration reform, which means let more illegals in and grant citizenship to them.
    Got a link to support this?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600

Bernie can't fight for the little guy while being a tool of the rich and powerful who want to suppress wages and worker's rights

He was against illegals, dallied with open borders but has come back to border security

Every politician of all time was against illegals up until Trump ran for president.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm hearing he's racist for being against open borders.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's completely insane.

Lies lies and more lies
    A link to support my claim that you're a lying worthless piece of shit?

Here you go

https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/general
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,951
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

The repubs and Dems along with any deep state folks are going to fight like hell to stop Trump doing anything about immigration.

The militia groups will be increasing, more illegal immigration will happen, and our fucking sanctuary cities will continue, the press will continue as is. The future is not looking good.

Boy is it going to be ugly for the next 6-10 presidents and elections. I will be dead so won't care. Maybe I will just curl up on a sidewalk in Seattle when I go so no one will have to clean up after me.

Make sure to sleep with the light on tonight and with the pillow over your head. The scary illegal immigrant who’s about to steal your job won’t hurt you.
    Come on @CirrhosisDawg , Frum’s our boy and his analysis is spot on
    Frum is s prolific writer and policy analyst. I have great respect for his work but disagree with him on illegal immigration. The issue has been studied voluminously and the financial and economic benefits are significant. The political / social issues are contrivances.
    CD I think you’re overstating the economic benefit (yes, it’s significant to certain sectors of the economy) relative to the cost in social services both for the low skill immigrants + the native low skilled makes who’ve dropped out of the work force entirely. And the political cost - i.e., Trump in the WH - is more than I want to pay for cheaper hotel stays and delicious California produce. Again, as Frum points out - if the left in Europe and America won’t enforce borders then fascists (or populist nationalists) will.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's completely insane.

Lies lies and more lies
    A link to support my claim that you're a lying worthless piece of shit?

Here you go

https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/general
    Weren't you just whining about someone running and hiding from the lies they were talking? Hypocrite.