Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Albany Truck Stop Recruiting Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The word is that a 5-star is committing in the next week, and it's not Ukulele.

Money on/to Johnny Wilson, although Kelee Ringo has been mentioned as well.

We got our 5-star: https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2019/05/te-hina-paopao-5-star-pg-commits-to-oregon-ducks-over-oregon-state-ucla-others.html

The Oregonian's recruiting writer, who is a dickbag, is butthurt that people were expecting a football commit. Because he said "You're not getting DJ but the University of Oregon is getting a 5-star this weekend" or some bait and switch shit. He deserves to have a morbidly obese man, who has spent all day at an all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant, shit in his mouth.
    If you didn’t get that it was a woman hoops ball 5-star from the way Nemec purposely corrected “Guy” to “Player,” you deserved it.

The official people who cover Oregon recruiting tolerability ranking for me is.

Nemec

Hopkins/Scoopduck

Skopil

Prehm, whose Dillon Mitchell drafted by the Ravens article was everything that’s awfulsome about the new eDuck.
    It is my fault, when two rumors collide it looks like it's happening. But Nemec has a long history of dickish behavior. Not crediting 247 guys, posting screenshots of DMs with recruits, being overly defensive any time he's called out, sticking his nose into HS football drama, etc. He should be held to a higher standard, since he works for what used to be a newspaper while recruiting sites are like the National Enquirer. JHop is okay because he gets legit intel sometimes. Prehm is too dumb to be the least likable. The man is barely literate despite being paid to write.

But I think we can all agree that everyone in the industry sucks.