Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Albany Truck Stop Recruiting Thread

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Criscoballz hasn't even broken out the raw eggs yet. He still has plenty of cards left in the ol' deck. Just be patient.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God Oregon and WSU are such poors.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm surprised they didn't manage to con more highly rated recruits into committing during or soon after the Spring game. A lot of hype and nice remarks on their visits from the 4-star kids but when you sift through the bullshit hype and look closer at their recruiting, most of those guys are waiting to see what Oregon does on the field this season and there's a lot of JAG looking 3-star kids they have lined up on the back burner in preparation for a disappointing season and recruiting class. They might get a couple cross country commits from overrated 4-star guys from the South East in the Spring. But even those guys have a high risk of flipping. Feels like they're gonna lay a massive egg on the field and in recruiting and Oregon fans, who have massive hard ons for Cristobal, are going to be shocked and then pissed.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

I'm surprised they didn't manage to con more highly rated recruits into committing during or soon after the Spring game. A lot of hype and nice remarks on their visits from the 4-star kids but when you sift through the bullshit hype and look closer at their recruiting, most of those guys are waiting to see what Oregon does on the field this season and there's a lot of JAG looking 3-star kids they have lined up on the back burner in preparation for a disappointing season and recruiting class. They might get a couple cross country commits from overrated 4-star guys from the South East in the Spring. But even those guys have a high risk of flipping. Feels like they're gonna lay a massive egg on the field and in recruiting and Oregon fans, who have massive hard ons for Cristobal, are going to be shocked and then pissed.

I am surprised by your take. It’s totally against the grain. Oregon got an overrated 4* tonight from Maryland. There are a few to come this week.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

I am surprised by your take. It’s totally against the grain. Oregon got an overrated 4* tonight from Maryland. There are a few to come this week.
    Just as I predicted. And he'll decommit down the road. Oregon is decommit U.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    Those fucking losers are talking about how they could be ranked in the CFP ranking after the first 6 games if they beat Auburn and Stanford.

lol...did not even bring up their remaining schedule and going to Seattle.

What a fucking front runner piece of shit school and program. First 6 Week Natty!!!
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    The word is that a 5-star is committing in the next week, and it's not Ukulele.

Money on/to Johnny Wilson, although Kelee Ringo has been mentioned as well.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The disparate impact of non-Felding is pretty racist, imo
  • Options

It's a good thing Petterson doesn't negatively recruit, I'd hate for recruits to find out the systemic racial Felding going on inside the program.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What I'm hereing.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

What I'm hereing.

Big if true. Dennis, can you confirm?????!!!
  • Options

What I'm hereing.

Big if true. Dennis, can you confirm?????!!!
    Don't bug DDY. He's two busy perfecting his Draino Margarita recipe for the next poad.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

If wishes were horses beggars like you would ride.
  • Options

We got our 5-star: https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2019/05/te-hina-paopao-5-star-pg-commits-to-oregon-ducks-over-oregon-state-ucla-others.html

The Oregonian's recruiting writer, who is a dickbag, is butthurt that people were expecting a football commit. Because he said "You're not getting DJ but the University of Oregon is getting a 5-star this weekend" or some bait and switch shit. He deserves to have a morbidly obese man, who has spent all day at an all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant, shit in his mouth.
  • Options

We got our 5-star: https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2019/05/te-hina-paopao-5-star-pg-commits-to-oregon-ducks-over-oregon-state-ucla-others.html

The Oregonian's recruiting writer, who is a dickbag, is butthurt that people were expecting a football commit. Because he said "You're not getting DJ but the University of Oregon is getting a 5-star this weekend" or some bait and switch shit. He deserves to have a morbidly obese man, who has spent all day at an all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant, shit in his mouth.
    If you didn’t get that it was a woman hoops ball 5-star from the way Nemec purposely corrected “Guy” to “Player,” you deserved it.

The official people who cover Oregon recruiting tolerability ranking for me is.

Nemec

Hopkins/Scoopduck

Skopil

Prehm, whose Dillon Mitchell drafted by the Ravens article was everything that’s awfulsome about the new eDuck.