Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How America Became More Polarized

13»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

America becomes more polarized when the GOP wins

When a Democrat wins the seas receed and the bird's sing and everything is right again

If everyone would just think the same we'd be fine

Why do I let myself take a peak at this shithole where morons hang out?

When obama was elected mcconnell said the gop would block everything he tried to do. Legislation that Obama supported would get blocked by the very same republicans who supported it under previous administrations.

republicans won state houses in 2010 (the last census) and gerrymandered half the country to help keep themselves in power even when they would lose at the ballot box. Gerrymandering is what has divided the country more than anything else.

Then you have a racist president who can’t bring himself to say anything negative about white nationalists in Charlottesville.

Tie all these things together and you see how the gop (old white men party) will do anything to cling to power, including divide the country. There is a reason the south is virtually all republican. Hmmm...I wonder why?
    This sentence is categorically false.

Thanks for playing. Come again soon.
    Funny how you call that out as lying but suck the dick of a Pulitzer prize winner. "But he QUOTED the report!!!"
    Why does a pathological liar like yourself complain about other people lying Hondo?
    When you talk, It's like the pot calling the kettle black. Except with more racism.
    It doesn't answer the question Kunt. And why is it that you can never quote any of these "lies" I supposedly tell. Hell just yesterday you claimed it was a "lie" to say Obama increased the our deficit by $10 Trillion.

That is a lie. The more shocking point is you can't understand why it's a lie. And even more shocking is you truly think I say it's a lie because Obama is black. Then to top it off, you actually call me the racist.

I would laugh if I thought it was your schtick. But you truly believe you are right.
    A lie is inherently defined by intent. If a person doesn't have the capacity to understand, than it's impossible for a lie to have occurred
    Auditioning to be Daddy’s lawyer?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

When a Democrat wins the seas receed and the bird's sing and everything is right again

When obama was elected mcconnell said the gop would block everything he tried to do. Legislation that Obama supported would get blocked by the very same republicans who supported it under previous administrations.

republicans won state houses in 2010 (the last census) and gerrymandered half the country to help keep themselves in power even when they would lose at the ballot box. Gerrymandering is what has divided the country more than anything else.

Then you have a racist president who can’t bring himself to say anything negative about white nationalists in Charlottesville.

Tie all these things together and you see how the gop (old white men party) will do anything to cling to power, including divide the country. There is a reason the south is virtually all republican. Hmmm...I wonder why?

Funny how you call that out as lying but suck the dick of a Pulitzer prize winner. "But he QUOTED the report!!!"
    Why does a pathological liar like yourself complain about other people lying Hondo?
    When you talk, It's like the pot calling the kettle black. Except with more racism.
    It doesn't answer the question Kunt. And why is it that you can never quote any of these "lies" I supposedly tell. Hell just yesterday you claimed it was a "lie" to say Obama increased the our deficit by $10 Trillion.

That is a lie. The more shocking point is you can't understand why it's a lie. And even more shocking is you truly think I say it's a lie because Obama is black. Then to top it off, you actually call me the racist.

I would laugh if I thought it was your schtick. But you truly believe you are right.
    A lie is inherently defined by intent. If a person doesn't have the capacity to understand, than it's impossible for a lie to have occurred
    That is a fair point. I guess I was giving Bob the benefit of the doubt. I was thinking he understands that there was a lot more to the deficit/debt going on than Obama's spending spree.
    I understand that you're a pathological liar Hondo.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

That is a fair point. I guess I was giving Bob the benefit of the doubt. I was thinking he understands that there was a lot more to the deficit/debt going on than Obama's spending spree.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
    White flag.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

White flag.
    What's the argument Hondo? That you're not a pathological liar?

Appears that quote from you is far from a white flag but concrete proof of that fact. I could always go with your lie from yesterday where you claimed that you only said the GND "looked" like it had been photo-shopped. The examples of you being a pathological liar Hondo are endless.