Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How America Became More Polarized

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pretty stock and trade programs from both the CCP commies and the ex KGB commies in Russia to divide the US and keep it distracted with domestic affairs. I watched a very similar process happen to the Ukraine prior to the Russian "liberation" of Crimea.

Not saying it's the only reason so don't twist, just a lotta fuel being poured on the fires by foreign actors these days.

Been going a long tim.
    Yeah but the technology today give them more leverage than ever. Also, RT is completely unimaginable during the cold war.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

America becomes more polarized when the GOP wins

When a Democrat wins the seas receed and the bird's sing and everything is right again

If everyone would just think the same we'd be fine

Why do I let myself take a peak at this shithole where morons hang out?

When obama was elected mcconnell said the gop would block everything he tried to do. Legislation that Obama supported would get blocked by the very same republicans who supported it under previous administrations.

republicans won state houses in 2010 (the last census) and gerrymandered half the country to help keep themselves in power even when they would lose at the ballot box. Gerrymandering is what has divided the country more than anything else.

Then you have a racist president who can’t bring himself to say anything negative about white nationalists in Charlottesville.

Tie all these things together and you see how the gop (old white men party) will do anything to cling to power, including divide the country. There is a reason the south is virtually all republican. Hmmm...I wonder why?
    This sentence is categorically false.

Thanks for playing. Come again soon.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

Passion said:

When a Democrat wins the seas receed and the bird's sing and everything is right again

When obama was elected mcconnell said the gop would block everything he tried to do. Legislation that Obama supported would get blocked by the very same republicans who supported it under previous administrations.

republicans won state houses in 2010 (the last census) and gerrymandered half the country to help keep themselves in power even when they would lose at the ballot box. Gerrymandering is what has divided the country more than anything else.

Then you have a racist president who can’t bring himself to say anything negative about white nationalists in Charlottesville.

Tie all these things together and you see how the gop (old white men party) will do anything to cling to power, including divide the country. There is a reason the south is virtually all republican. Hmmm...I wonder why?

Funny how you call that out as lying but suck the dick of a Pulitzer prize winner. "But he QUOTED the report!!!"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some guys did something in Charlottesville
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Passion said:

When does that ever deter a leftist from running their mouth.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

Funny how you call that out as lying but suck the dick of a Pulitzer prize winner. "But he QUOTED the report!!!"
    Why does a pathological liar like yourself complain about other people lying Hondo?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Pretty stock and trade programs from both the CCP commies and the ex KGB commies in Russia to divide the US and keep it distracted with domestic affairs. I watched a very similar process happen to the Ukraine prior to the Russian "liberation" of Crimea.

Not saying it's the only reason so don't twist, just a lotta fuel being poured on the fires by foreign actors these days.

Been going a long tim.
    Yeah but the technology today give them more leverage than ever. Also, RT is completely unimaginable during the cold war.
    Same mechanic, better tools.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

Why does a pathological liar like yourself complain about other people lying Hondo?
    When you talk, It's like the pot calling the kettle black. Except with more racism.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

When you talk, It's like the pot calling the kettle black. Except with more racism.
    It doesn't answer the question Kunt. And why is it that you can never quote any of these "lies" I supposedly tell. Hell just yesterday you claimed it was a "lie" to say Obama increased the our deficit by $10 Trillion.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

It doesn't answer the question Kunt. And why is it that you can never quote any of these "lies" I supposedly tell. Hell just yesterday you claimed it was a "lie" to say Obama increased the our deficit by $10 Trillion.

That is a lie. The more shocking point is you can't understand why it's a lie. And even more shocking is you truly think I say it's a lie because Obama is black. Then to top it off, you actually call me the racist.

I would laugh if I thought it was your schtick. But you truly believe you are right.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Once again we see a statement of fact, that makes Hondo's Kunt hurt, he calls a lie.

Why can't you just answer the question Hondo? You're pathological liar, that's an established fact. Why does a pathological liar like yourself complain about other people lying?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Totally false. He condemned them specifically at the same "both sides" news conference.

Trump's gonna double or triple the black Republican vote. Guess there's way more black racists down south than you thought.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

Some guys did something in Charlottesville

Nazis are fine people...

Hands up, don’t shoot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Passion ? Have the cramps stopped yet?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2019

Thanks for just further confirming that you’re the exact stereotype of a typical trump supporter.
  • Options
    THE PRESIDENT: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.

Q Who are the good people?

Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest — because I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country — a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Hey @Passion: Fuck you, you ignorant, lying POS. Go crawl back under your Liberal Rock, you fucking lying Cunt.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

That is a lie. The more shocking point is you can't understand why it's a lie. And even more shocking is you truly think I say it's a lie because Obama is black. Then to top it off, you actually call me the racist.

I would laugh if I thought it was your schtick. But you truly believe you are right.
    A lie is inherently defined by intent. If a person doesn't have the capacity to understand, than it's impossible for a lie to have occurred
  • Options
    Passion said:

Thanks for just further confirming that you’re the exact stereotype of a typical trump supporter.
    Now that's Rich. As demonstrated above, the typical HRC supporter is an ignorant liar who can't take Don Lemon's dick or Rachel Maddow' twat out of their mouth long enough to see the truth staring them right in the face. You've been lied to, stupid. And you loved every minute of it, you ignorant fuck.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Passion said:

A lie is inherently defined by intent. If a person doesn't have the capacity to understand, than it's impossible for a lie to have occurred
    That is a fair point. I guess I was giving Bob the benefit of the doubt. I was thinking he understands that there was a lot more to the deficit/debt going on than Obama's spending spree.