Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump needs to be Trump

The dust bin of history is filled with folks giving him advice on how to be a GOP loser. Fuck those guys

Picked up a National Review lately?

FOX isn't FOX now that Ailes is dead. We? are down to zero networks willing to play it straight with the GOP

Because liberals put ideology ahead of profits. Fox kicked everyone's ass so let's make it like CNN

His twitter account is the bully pulpit. Welcome to the 21st century

I do chuckle at TV ratings smack talk. Fox wins so conservatives are winners!!! But in your mind, literally every other news Network is liberal. So..... No.... Fox gets their ass kicked when you add up the ratings of every other TV news platform.

That being said, it's like less than 1% of the population watches any individual news Network. So TV ratings smack talk really is only for simple minded people like you and Trump.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Trump needs to be Trump

The dust bin of history is filled with folks giving him advice on how to be a GOP loser. Fuck those guys

FOX isn't FOX now that Ailes is dead. We? are down to zero networks willing to play it straight with the GOP

Because liberals put ideology ahead of profits. Fox kicked everyone's ass so let's make it like CNN

I do chuckle at TV ratings smack talk. Fox wins so conservatives are winners!!! But in your mind, literally every other news Network is liberal. So..... No.... Fox gets their ass kicked when you add up the ratings of every other TV news platform.

That being said, it's like less than 1% of the population watches any individual news Network. So TV ratings smack talk really is only for simple minded people like you and Trump.
    And yet you decided it was worth this worthless piece of shit reply that addressed nothing I actually said
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Trump needs to be Trump

And yet you decided it was worth this worthless piece of shit reply that addressed nothing I actually said
    Old man can't even read his own post, especially when it's bolded.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Trump needs to be Trump

You need to read for comprehension and not take things out of context

Your reply was shit. As usual
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Trump needs to be Trump

Context is not your friend. It never is. In fact. Context hates you Race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Trump needs to be Trump

Context is not your friend. It never is. In fact. Context hates you Race.
    Sure hondo

Take the L. Your reply was moronic as usual
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think, after reading this, that the coverage is very well balanced - like my bank account maybe

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/555092743/study-news-coverage-of-trump-more-negative-than-for-other-presidents
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes I think the coverage of Trump is only dwelling on his shitty personality. He is playing the press for all it is worth.

I am still waiting for the thousands of deaths that are going to occur if Bernie, Nancy, Chuckie and all the other great leaders that the Dems throw out at us.
    Every program the Trump has gotten past those bozos in Congress (repubs and dems) were the causes of those deaths, I just haven't seen them reported on yet
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    edited April 2019

Trump needs to be Trump

Bull shit race. All his twatter account does is fire up the base and turn off moderates like myself. Tump being Trump may win again, but that has to do more with Dem fucktardness than Trump's overall popularity.

So let's see, the GOP can't win unless they go full Trump. We're still in a center-right country and the GOP has won 8 of that last 13. Each time a Dem has won it's taken extremely favorable circumstances to pull it off.

- 1976 (post Watergate)
    - 1992 South "New" Dem + Ross Perot
    - 1996 Incumbant
    - 2008 & 12 Great Recession + once in a lifetime candidate communist.

Fixed that for you. Thank goodness someone that bad isn't more than once in a lifetime.