Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And blob doesn't even like Daddy.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Shit Hondo, you can't admit you're wrong or that you've lied on an anonymous message board. How fragile is your ego?

Hey idiot. I've said I'm wrong many times.

Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you guys like that Trump is a "fighter" and sticks it to the Dems then fine. But I'd sure rather he'd quick acting like every news story is like a Tug Tavern shit fight.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

And blob doesn't even like Daddy.

Where did I say I didn't like him? I used to not like him, I still wouldn't like him if I was married to him but as President I like him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Shit Hondo, you can't admit you're wrong or that you've lied on an anonymous message board. How fragile is your ego?

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    Hell Hondo you still can't admit that this is a lie

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

If you guys like that Trump is a "fighter" and sticks it to the Dems then fine. But I'd sure rather he'd quick acting like every news story is like a Tug Tavern shit fight.

If you recall what the Media and the Rats did to Bush how do you suggest a Republican President act? No matter what you do or say they are going to call you racist and sexist. You might was well fight back, playing nice with them gets you nowhere.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Because that's not a lie or mistake. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.

Because that's not a lie or mistake. Lil lyin Bob.
    See. It's a complete fucking lie and that's why you can't find a single news source that states your "documented fact." You've repeatedly lied and claimed those Fox News articles support your claim when they do no such thing. You're on an anonymous message board and you're too big a Kunt to admit you lied Hondo. So where do you get off questioning someone else's thin skin?

Just like you cann't tell us what your news source was for your claim that Medicare doesn't add to the deficit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump needs to be Trump

The dust bin of history is filled with folks giving him advice on how to be a GOP loser. Fuck those guys

Picked up a National Review lately?

FOX isn't FOX now that Ailes is dead. We? are down to zero networks willing to play it straight with the GOP

Because liberals put ideology ahead of profits. Fox kicked everyone's ass so let's make it like CNN

His twitter account is the bully pulpit. Welcome to the 21st century
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't see anything about Trump "fuming" either. A pejorative term by Hondo's news site that is lying to him
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I didn't see anything about Trump "fuming" either. A pejorative term by Hondo's news site that is lying to him

Hondo loves it when his news sources lie to him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

Trump needs to be Trump

The dust bin of history is filled with folks giving him advice on how to be a GOP loser. Fuck those guys

FOX isn't FOX now that Ailes is dead. We? are down to zero networks willing to play it straight with the GOP

Because liberals put ideology ahead of profits. Fox kicked everyone's ass so let's make it like CNN

Bull shit race. All his twatter account does is fire up the base and turn off moderates like myself. Tump being Trump may win again, but that has to do more with Dem fucktardness than Trump's overall popularity.

So let's see, the GOP can't win unless they go full Trump. We're still in a center-right country and the GOP has won 8 of that last 13. Each time a Dem has won it's taken extremely favorable circumstances to pull it off.

- 1976 (post Watergate)
    - 1992 South "New" Dem + Ross Perot
    - 1996 Incumbant
    - 2008 & 12 Great Recession + once in a lifetime candidate

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump needs to be Trump

Bull shit race. All his twatter account does is fire up the base and turn off moderates like myself. Tump being Trump may win again, but that do so more to Dem fucktardness than Trump's overall popularity.

So let's see, the GOP can't win unless they go full Trump. We're still in a center-right country and the GOP has won 8 of that last 13. Each time a Dem has won it's taken extremely favorable circumstances to pull it off.

- 1976 (post Watergate)
    - 1996 Incumbant

If you don't vote for Trump because of his twitter you're a fucking moron and I say that with love in my heart. Bush losing to Clinton is 100% on the fucking losers around him giving "moderate" advice.

The GOP can win but they get destroyed and don't fight back. The fucking advisers keep telling them to be like the democrats so the media will like them. And like Wily Coyote they keep falling for it

Its not the 70's anymore old man. Its a new century. Trump beat the unbeatable and his doing a hell of a job. Focusing on his personality is just what THEY want you to do

Actions speak louder than tweets

Vote for Bernie then. He's real moderate
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

If you recall what the Media and the Rats did to Bush how do you suggest a Republican President act? No matter what you do or say they are going to call you racist and sexist. You might was well fight back, playing nice with them gets you nowhere.
    Bush was a historically disastrous president but the real crime is the media and Rats being mean to him for it. Shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump needs to be Trump

Bull shit race. All his twatter account does is fire up the base and turn off moderates like myself. Tump being Trump may win again, but that do so more to Dem fucktardness than Trump's overall popularity.

- 1976 (post Watergate)
    - 1996 Incumbant

If you don't vote for Trump because of his twitter you're a fucking moron and I say that with love in my heart. Bush losing to Clinton is 100% on the fucking losers around him giving "moderate" advice.

The GOP can win but they get destroyed and don't fight back. The fucking advisers keep telling them to be like the democrats so the media will like them. And like Wily Coyote they keep falling for it

Its not the 70's anymore old man. Its a new century. Trump beat the unbeatable and his doing a hell of a job. Focusing on his personality is just what THEY want you to do

Actions speak louder than tweets

Vote for Bernie then. He's real moderate
    Well thanks for the love in your heart. That's the kind of Nebraska Classy that gets me every time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bush was a historically disastrous president but the real crime is the media and Rats being mean to him for it. Shut the fuck up.
    Do you get together with Hondo each morning and divvy up which strawmen you're each going to ass rape that day?