Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Video exposes the Fox News double standard on Obama and Trump

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

And other media were for border security with Obama and against it with Trump. So news outlets are hypocrites?

Way to dig up that conclusion

Some people probably still think of Fox as news. It's really state run propaganda in a similar manner to what we see in totalitarian regimes.

Some people though still regard it as legitimate news. I don't know why.
    And when a "D" is president, MSNBC and CNN become state run propaganda machines. When first and pointed became more important than correct and measured, the media outside of NPR became extremely agenda driven.
    MSNBC, while liberal, didn't coordinate with the Obama administration any where near the level that Fox is coordinating with Trump.

And CNN is a shit news source but they are the closest to center you'll find. Their issue is they are lazy as fuck and they follow the cheap easy shiny light.
    You can't honestly believe this, can you?
    What is wrong with I said there?
    That CNN is center? That MSNBC didn't coordinate with the Obama camp? They lapdogged him for 8 years. Half the liberal media worked at the White House. To be honest I didn't give a shit. And don't give a shit about Fox and Trump now. Opinion media can align with whomever they want. But to act like Fox is more in bed with Trump than MSNBC was with Obama is laughable.
    I didn't say CNN actually was center. I said they are the closest you'll find.

MSNBC. I don't care about journalists leaving any network and working for a president. I'm talking about actual coordination while in office. Trump tweets about shit said on Fox news right after they air a segment. It's documented that Trump and hannity talk and coordinate. Trump tweets about upcoming Fox news shows. Trump brags about Fox news ratings.

You will not find any of that with the Obama administration and MSNBC.

It's statements like that which earn you a well deserved boot in the Kunt. The closest you'll find to a lying dipshit here on the board is Hondo, but I'm not saying Hondo is a lying dipshit.

And Bob puts his lack of reading comprehension on full display.
    Fuck you and your reading comprehension dodge you lying piece of shit. Hondo is closest you'll find to a pathological lying fucking moron. But I'm not saying Hondo is a pathological lying fucking moron just the closets you'll find.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I've seen estimates of the time given supporting Obama on the 98% left news coverage in the USA was worth over a billion in advertising dollars.

And how much do you think coverage over Trump is worth?
    Nothing since it's 98% negative.
    Hondo is so fucking stupid it hurts
    Generally, I try to give him the benefit of the doubt and the debate principle of charity but this thread is some next level HondoFS.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I've seen estimates of the time given supporting Obama on the 98% left news coverage in the USA was worth over a billion in advertising dollars.

Generally, I try to give him the benefit of the doubt and the debate principle of charity but this thread is some next level HondoFS.
    Yet I'm literally the only person here actually reading the report and posting screenshots of it. You guys are like "exonerated" when that was one word that was explicitly stated Trump wasn't.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

And other media were for border security with Obama and against it with Trump. So news outlets are hypocrites?

Way to dig up that conclusion

Some people probably still think of Fox as news. It's really state run propaganda in a similar manner to what we see in totalitarian regimes.

Some people though still regard it as legitimate news. I don't know why.
    And when a "D" is president, MSNBC and CNN become state run propaganda machines. When first and pointed became more important than correct and measured, the media outside of NPR became extremely agenda driven.
    MSNBC, while liberal, didn't coordinate with the Obama administration any where near the level that Fox is coordinating with Trump.

And CNN is a shit news source but they are the closest to center you'll find. Their issue is they are lazy as fuck and they follow the cheap easy shiny light.
    You can't honestly believe this, can you?
    What is wrong with I said there?
    That CNN is center? That MSNBC didn't coordinate with the Obama camp? They lapdogged him for 8 years. Half the liberal media worked at the White House. To be honest I didn't give a shit. And don't give a shit about Fox and Trump now. Opinion media can align with whomever they want. But to act like Fox is more in bed with Trump than MSNBC was with Obama is laughable.
    I didn't say CNN actually was center. I said they are the closest you'll find.

MSNBC. I don't care about journalists leaving any network and working for a president. I'm talking about actual coordination while in office. Trump tweets about shit said on Fox news right after they air a segment. It's documented that Trump and hannity talk and coordinate. Trump tweets about upcoming Fox news shows. Trump brags about Fox news ratings.

You will not find any of that with the Obama administration and MSNBC.

It's statements like that which earn you a well deserved boot in the Kunt. The closest you'll find to a lying dipshit here on the board is Hondo, but I'm not saying Hondo is a lying dipshit.

And Bob puts his lack of reading comprehension on full display.
    BOOM went a thousand irony meters.

Still looking for those folks you claim were hit by the angry SUV driver at SCCC. Can't produce them, can you? Cause they don't exist.

Like the article, which you failed to comprehend, said.
    Where did you read this Hondo?

The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Yet I'm literally the only person here actually reading the report and posting screenshots of it. You guys are like "exonerated" when that was one word that was explicitly stated Trump wasn't.
    So who used the word exonerated?
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So who used the word exonerated?
    Hondo and O'Keefed are the only people here I've seen use the word.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't mention any of this, simply responding to your nonsense about the role of the media and the executive. Hard red herring and goal post shift. I guess when that's all you've got...
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

When there's not enough evidence to pursue a case, the words chosen to describe the failure of evidence aren't that important. Guys like you, Hondo, think it's a huge deal, while Trump is laughing right in your face.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

When there's not enough evidence to pursue a case, the words chosen to describe the failure of evidence aren't that important. Guys like you, Hondo, think it's a huge deal, while Trump is laughing right in your face.
    Funny given your meltdown in June of 16.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,484 Founders Club
    I almost forgot

EXONERATION AND VINDICATED

I use those words

Get used to them
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I almost forgot

I use those words

Get used to them

I’m sure we will. Those words have specific meaning after all.

I almost forgot

I use those words

Get used to them

What's the latest from NADLER?

America needs him now more than ever

Maybe SCHIFF should release his evidence of collusion now? Good idea? Too soon?

Hey I got beach front in Nebraska for sale. Any Muellertards want to buy?

I almost forgot

I use those words

Get used to them

Presidential harassment! This is a big problem. How is trump supposed to govern?

I almost forgot

I use those words

Get used to them

Presidential harassment! This is a big problem. How is trump supposed to govern?
    So are you in on the Nebraska beach development or not? How about NADLER?

I almost forgot

I use those words

Get used to them

So are you in on the Nebraska beach development or not? How about NADLER?
    I am fully invested in the border wall Mexico is paying for. And the trump health care proposal with lower premiums and broader coverage. North Korea denuclearization is imminent. Tariffs expand US markets and competitiveness. Trade wars are easily won.

You know, every day, bread and butter MAGA policy. Aren’t you?

Nadler can do anything he wants.