Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Video exposes the Fox News double standard on Obama and Trump

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

And other media were for border security with Obama and against it with Trump. So news outlets are hypocrites?

Way to dig up that conclusion

Some people probably still think of Fox as news. It's really state run propaganda in a similar manner to what we see in totalitarian regimes.

Some people though still regard it as legitimate news. I don't know why.
    And when a "D" is president, MSNBC and CNN become state run propaganda machines. When first and pointed became more important than correct and measured, the media outside of NPR became extremely agenda driven.
    MSNBC, while liberal, didn't coordinate with the Obama administration any where near the level that Fox is coordinating with Trump.

And CNN is a shit news source but they are the closest to center you'll find. Their issue is they are lazy as fuck and they follow the cheap easy shiny light.
    You sir are a LOON!
    Got any links to support that?
    No but references abound.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo is often just ignorant & incurious
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Only often?

I'll take the over for $5000.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

And other media were for border security with Obama and against it with Trump. So news outlets are hypocrites?

Some people probably still think of Fox as news. It's really state run propaganda in a similar manner to what we see in totalitarian regimes.

And when a "D" is president, MSNBC and CNN become state run propaganda machines. When first and pointed became more important than correct and measured, the media outside of NPR became extremely agenda driven.
    MSNBC, while liberal, didn't coordinate with the Obama administration any where near the level that Fox is coordinating with Trump.

And CNN is a shit news source but they are the closest to center you'll find. Their issue is they are lazy as fuck and they follow the cheap easy shiny light.
    Reading for Comprehension:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #HondoBros #lapdog
    You kept your doctor. HTH
    Not the case.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I love how he runs and hides like a Kunt after he gets completely torched.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I mean, there's all of those professional ties between the Obama administration and major media outlets, but yeah, sure, other than the vast amount of nepotism between the two, hardly any coordination.

[In the first four years alone in the Obama administration, more than 25 former reporters joined the team by my count. Yup. 25.

Per the Washington Post in 2013, Richard Stengel, Time magazine’s managing editor was the “latest in long line of reporters who jumped to jobs in Obama administration."

Here's more from that 2013 story, where just one paragraph alone shows how far and wide media members got into the tentacles of the Obama State Department.

You'll also recognize more than a few names, including former journalist Samantha Power, who became U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

"At State, Stengel can swap newsroom stories with Samantha Power, a former journalist (U.S. News, the Boston Globe, the New Republic) who is now the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. His staff will include Desson Thomson, a former Washington Post movie critic who became a speechwriter for Hillary Rodham Clinton when she served as secretary of state. Other colleagues will include two recent additions to Secretary of State John F. Kerry’s staff: Glen Johnson, a longtime political reporter and editor at the Boston Globe, and Douglas Frantz, a reporter and editor who has worked for the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times and, most recently, The Post. Frantz was also briefly an investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, chaired by Kerry, then a senator from Massachusetts," it reads.

Jay Carney, a White House press secretary for four years following Robert Gibbs, also came by way of Time magazine.

Sasha Johnson, who was a CNN senior political producer, went on to be the Department of Transportation's spokeswoman in 2009 before becoming chief of staff for the FAA.

Former CBS and ABC reporter Linda Douglass quit broadcasting to join the Obama 2008 campaign. She was eventually rewarded with a communications director position for the Office of Health Reform.

Kelly Zito of San Francisco Chronicle left the paper to work for the EPA's public affairs office in 2011.

Eric Dash of the New York Times joined the public affairs officer at Treasury in 2012.

You get the idea.]

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/378628-trump-tv-pipeline-is-a-joke-next-to-obamas-media-hires
    @UW_Doog_Bot is making a career out of roasting idiots in the Tug. Two dongs up.
    U have 2 dongs
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

You can't honestly believe this, can you?
    What is wrong with I said there?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

That CNN is center? That MSNBC didn't coordinate with the Obama camp? They lapdogged him for 8 years. Half the liberal media worked at the White House. To be honest I didn't give a shit. And don't give a shit about Fox and Trump now. Opinion media can align with whomever they want. But to act like Fox is more in bed with Trump than MSNBC was with Obama is laughable.
    I didn't say CNN actually was center. I said they are the closest you'll find.

MSNBC. I don't care about journalists leaving any network and working for a president. I'm talking about actual coordination while in office. Trump tweets about shit said on Fox news right after they air a segment. It's documented that Trump and hannity talk and coordinate. Trump tweets about upcoming Fox news shows. Trump brags about Fox news ratings.

You will not find any of that with the Obama administration and MSNBC.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

That CNN is center? That MSNBC didn't coordinate with the Obama camp? They lapdogged him for 8 years. Half the liberal media worked at the White House. To be honest I didn't give a shit. And don't give a shit about Fox and Trump now. Opinion media can align with whomever they want. But to act like Fox is more in bed with Trump than MSNBC was with Obama is laughable.

MSNBC. I don't care about journalists leaving any network and working for a president. I'm talking about actual coordination while in office. Trump tweets about shit said on Fox news right after they air a segment. It's documented that Trump and hannity talk and coordinate. Trump tweets about upcoming Fox news shows. Trump brags about Fox news ratings.

What do you do for your backpedaling drills?
    Backpedaling. El oh El.
  • Options
    I've seen estimates of the time given supporting Obama on the 98% left news coverage in the USA was worth over a billion in advertising dollars.

• Options
    Sledog said:

I've seen estimates of the time given supporting Obama on the 98% left news coverage in the USA was worth over a billion in advertising dollars.

And how much do you think coverage over Trump is worth?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

And how much do you think coverage over Trump is worth?
    Nothing since it's 98% negative.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

It's statements like that which earn you a well deserved boot in the Kunt. The closest you'll find to a lying dipshit here on the board is Hondo, but I'm not saying Hondo is a lying dipshit.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

It's statements like that which earn you a well deserved boot in the Kunt. The closest you'll find to a lying dipshit here on the board is Hondo, but I'm not saying Hondo is a lying dipshit.

And Bob puts his lack of reading comprehension on full display.