Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looking for a fourth at Sahalee Sunday...

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I'm Baze I should try teaching...that college degree thing kinda got in the way though . ITT looking for a few good men or whatever they call you . However, you cannot post at HH for a few hours a day, so understand that ok?

You should have paid attention in class, but you probably dropped out after 6th grade, where you peaked dominating the playground.
    Brilliant comeback...yawn. I didnt peak in 6th grade, as Steel2 would attest to when I routinely smoked him on those high speed GS and downhill runs well into my 30's..should have seen the flowing golden locks out the bottom of my helmet, contrasting with the crisp white and brilliant blue mountain skies.

Pup got better with age. I used to smell at the end of the runs though and there was this googly-guck caked on my goggles. I couldnt figure it out at 1st, then realized it when I paid closer attention. Funniest thing. The chicks got so turned on they were dripping cooze jooze off the lift when I happened to come swooping underneath at 65-70mph. Fucking like rain

Pumpy spotted fresh off the 405:

RIP Davey boy. Our only similarities are (were) our bank accounts.. pups hair is 1-length. Think buttfucker with bangs
    Misquote...check original
    Huh!?
    "Think buttfucker with bangs"... not my quote. Chicks know what I said. Maybe if Baze was as beautiful and smart as Pup he could bag one . It's never too late. Not only does Pup have an 800-number for college football betting, he has an 800-number for a guaranteed 1-night stand...even if you're ugly (which is a good portion of the 'guys' here) Pup can give you some tools to work with, on a beer budget
    Okay!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I'm Baze I should try teaching...that college degree thing kinda got in the way though . ITT looking for a few good men or whatever they call you . However, you cannot post at HH for a few hours a day, so understand that ok?

You should have paid attention in class, but you probably dropped out after 6th grade, where you peaked dominating the playground.
    Brilliant comeback...yawn. I didnt peak in 6th grade, as Steel2 would attest to when I routinely smoked him on those high speed GS and downhill runs well into my 30's..should have seen the flowing golden locks out the bottom of my helmet, contrasting with the crisp white and brilliant blue mountain skies.

Pup got better with age. I used to smell at the end of the runs though and there was this googly-guck caked on my goggles. I couldnt figure it out at 1st, then realized it when I paid closer attention. Funniest thing. The chicks got so turned on they were dripping cooze jooze off the lift when I happened to come swooping underneath at 65-70mph. Fucking like rain

RIP Davey boy. Our only similarities are (were) our bank accounts.. pups hair is 1-length. Think buttfucker with bangs
    Huh!?
    "Think buttfucker with bangs"... not my quote. Chicks know what I said. Maybe if Baze was as beautiful and smart as Pup he could bag one . It's never too late. Not only does Pup have an 800-number for college football betting, he has an 800-number for a guaranteed 1-night stand...even if you're ugly (which is a good portion of the 'guys' here) Pup can give you some tools to work with, on a beer budget
    When people call you, do you tell them you predicted the winning team but only after the game is over?
    POTD
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm still waiting for a ruling from Pup if HH is for sermon seekers or not for sermon seekers. I'm so fucking confused right now.

What's your real question yella? Pup has never ducked any question...ever. Ask and yee shall receive. But please, make it coherent. Pup is obviously the only one here besides Race Bannon to make predictions, but the ONLY one open to any questions, predictions, honest and most importantly FUCKING OBJECTIVE analysis on husky football, or college football in general.

Nobody compares with Pup's wealth of knowledge on the power 5, nobody! Steel2 knows his shit, more than anyone but Pup, but he's busy as hell. As a premier RE agent he doesnt have a lot of time to post here. As Pup was retired at the ripe old age of 40, he has all day
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'm still waiting for a ruling from Pup if HH is for sermon seekers or not for sermon seekers. I'm so fucking confused right now.

What's your real question yella? Pup has never ducked any question...ever. Ask and yee shall receive. But please, make it coherent. Pup is obviously the only one here besides Race Bannon to make predictions, but the ONLY one open to any questions, predictions, honest and most importantly FUCKING OBJECTIVE analysis on husky football, or college football in general.

Nobody compares with Pup's wealth of knowledge on the power 5, nobody! Steel2 knows his shit, more than anyone but Pup, but he's busy as hell. As a premier RE agent he doesnt have a lot of time to post here. As Pup was retired at the ripe old age of 40, he has all day
    I don't have a question, per say, @puppylove_sugarsteel , rather, I about spit my beer out when you started to opine on the superiority of (your) protestant faith over the Papists and that St. Peter's Basilica should be burned to the ground. Given your propensity for tales of greasy bar sluts, fancy feats, and cocaine, I didn't figure you for the sermon seeker type (HH isn't for sermon seekers is probably the most quote Puppy line in the history of this shit hole).
    You just need to spend more time in the South ... this is a way of life for many
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,903
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I don't have a question, per say, @puppylove_sugarsteel , rather, I about spit my beer out when you started to opine on the superiority of (your) protestant faith over the Papists and that St. Peter's Basilica should be burned to the ground. Given your propensity for tales of greasy bar sluts, fancy feats, and cocaine, I didn't figure you for the sermon seeker type (HH isn't for sermon seekers is probably the most quote Puppy line in the history of this shit hole).
    You just need to spend more time in the South ... this is a way of life for many
    Truth. I am culturally ignorant sometimes. I grew up in Southern California in a non church going family.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I never made clear my Christian orientation. Just said I wasnt a hypocritical catholic, nor did I expect to be saved because of my sinful ways. Kinda my point yella. Catholics, like mob members and pedofile priests, think they can chop up rival mob members and rape young boys and somehow be saved by repentance. Just like 'Catholics' deciding Sunday was the day of worship, they kinda just make up their own rules..the convenient self-serving type.

I burned my bridge after wife 2. Wife 1 I was loyal for a few years at least, prolly still had entrance. Gotta account for something. But Pup blew his chances on #2. That's when Pup really introduced himself to the coke...and dark-skinned sin, and heavy infidelity
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,903
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I never made clear my Christian orientation. Just said I wasnt a hypocritical catholic, nor did I expect to be saved because of my sinful ways. Kinda my point yella. Catholics, like mob members and pedofile priests, think they can chop up rival mob members and rape young boys and somehow be saved by repentance. Just like 'Catholics' deciding Sunday was the day of worship, they kinda just make up their own rules..the convenient self-serving type.

I burned my bridge after wife 2. Wife 1 I was loyal for a few years at least, prolly still had entrance. Gotta account for something. But Pup blew his chances on #2. That's when Pup really introduced himself to the coke...and dark-skinned sin, and heavy infidelity
    Well when me and @dflea come out to the Sky for summer runs we will drink all your Laphroig and talk a little theology.
  • Options

Well when me and @dflea come out to the Sky for summer runs we will drink all your Laphroig and talk a little theology.
    Just sipping the 10-year now. If u like pete you'll enjoy this single malt. Perfect scotch for spring ball and the other Pete's presser today. I'm here..stop the fuck by
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Huh!?
    Delete
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,830
    edited April 2019

Donnie the GOAT. That's not disputable..
    Best golfer too. Obama didnt play much..smoking on the course bad optics

JFK and Ike were the best duffers.

Jack didn’t play much though as he was saving his back for dipping his PT 109 in Marilyn’s cooze juice.
  • Options

Jack didn’t play much though as he was saving his back for dipping his PT 109 in Marilyn’s cooze juice.
    That's cooze jooze°°°°°°°
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,830

Always about the Jews with you...
  • Options

Always about the Jews with you...
    Poke Pup, go ahead I'll thrash you. But dont EVER fucking put false words in my mouth about Jews fuckstick.