Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 24,777
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

You are so desperate to change the outcome of this election. Watching you pin all your hopes on "Although" is hysterically funny to witness. I guess it was your backup to not finding any Russian collusion or is it just a random thing you find convenient to predict this time around? When there is no "Although" what are you going to falsely claim next?

Desperate? Lol dude the election is 18 months away. You are the one who sounds scared.
  • There is absolutely nothing scary about laughing at your desperation. Depending on "Although" is a new one though. I will give you props for at least performing funny desperation for all of our amusement.
    backthepackSledog
  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 8,553
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:
    And yet you still maintain the lie that it's a "documented fact" that the Trump campaign met with the Russians in order to get the DNC's and Hillary's emails.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 24,777
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Swaye said:

I expected Hondo to lash out since his friend and life partner MTG has been banished from the tribe, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

He was banned? Interesting.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 43,732
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

You are so desperate to change the outcome of this election. Watching you pin all your hopes on "Although" is hysterically funny to witness. I guess it was your backup to not finding any Russian collusion or is it just a random thing you find convenient to predict this time around? When there is no "Although" what are you going to falsely claim next?

Desperate? Lol dude the election is 18 months away. You are the one who sounds scared.

SwayeSledog
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 34,858
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    Quite honestly, Mitch, I don't deal in hypotheticals.
    SwayeSledog
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 28,703
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 25000 Comments Sixth Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I expected Hondo to lash out since his friend and life partner MTG has been banished from the tribe, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Sort of.

RaceBannonSoutherndawgYellowSnow
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 14,000
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Sort of.

Poor Piggy.