Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You are so desperate to change the outcome of this election. Watching you pin all your hopes on "Although" is hysterically funny to witness. I guess it was your backup to not finding any Russian collusion or is it just a random thing you find convenient to predict this time around? When there is no "Although" what are you going to falsely claim next?

Desperate? Lol dude the election is 18 months away. You are the one who sounds scared.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There is absolutely nothing scary about laughing at your desperation. Depending on "Although" is a new one though. I will give you props for at least performing funny desperation for all of our amusement.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:
    And yet you still maintain the lie that it's a "documented fact" that the Trump campaign met with the Russians in order to get the DNC's and Hillary's emails.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

I expected Hondo to lash out since his friend and life partner MTG has been banished from the tribe, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

He was banned? Interesting.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You are so desperate to change the outcome of this election. Watching you pin all your hopes on "Although" is hysterically funny to witness. I guess it was your backup to not finding any Russian collusion or is it just a random thing you find convenient to predict this time around? When there is no "Although" what are you going to falsely claim next?

Desperate? Lol dude the election is 18 months away. You are the one who sounds scared.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Quite honestly, Mitch, I don't deal in hypotheticals.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I expected Hondo to lash out since his friend and life partner MTG has been banished from the tribe, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Sort of.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Sort of.

Poor Piggy.