Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Favourite Name(s) in Huskie History

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Baze? Ever been to husky stadium on a Saturday? I mean in the fall

Nice to know I'm in your head.
    Lonely in there?
    Actually there's a lot going on in there. It's a tornado of random thoughts & vulgarity.
    But well read and liked as opposed to the tornado of random nothing that you puke up on the page Baze....still waiting for your 1st. After 18k tries the odds arent great. Que lastima:(
    I'm sorry, I don't know Italian.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lonely in there?
    Actually there's a lot going on in there. It's a tornado of random thoughts & vulgarity.
    But well read and liked as opposed to the tornado of random nothing that you puke up on the page Baze....still waiting for your 1st. After 18k tries the odds arent great. Que lastima:(
    Boy you are a dummy baze... that's not Italian. Kinda proved my point from the previous post
  • Options
    Founders Club

Lonely in there?
    Boy you are a dummy baze... that's not Italian. Kinda proved my point from the previous post
    Really?

Must be Portuguese then?
  • Options

Lonely in there?
    Really?

Must be Portuguese then?
    You might break 18k by the time your stupidity catches up to the keyboard
  • Options
    Founders Club

Lonely in there?
    Really?

Must be Portuguese then?
    You might break 18k by the time your stupidity catches up to the keyboard
    Is it Greek?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Everything you post is Greek Baze...to all of us. I assume you've heard that expression? Well that's another suitable expression for you Bazey (you know what they say about 'assume, right)?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Everything you post is Greek Baze...to all of us

Okay...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Pumpeii goes Greek for sure.
  • Options

Okay...
    Witty..sheesh base you dont do well when confronted huh?. See, when I insult you with something any half-wit could muster up, that then presents an opportunity for you to fire back. 'Okay' just kinda shows you get pushed around rather easily, and have your whole life..which further explains your 18k posts here in 1 year.

Man the fuck up Baze before I run your cunt. You poked the bear so let's go.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Okay...
    Witty..sheesh base you dont do well when confronted huh?. See, when I insult you with something any half-wit could muster up, that then presents an opportunity for you to fire back. 'Okay' just kinda shows you get pushed around rather easily, and have your whole life..which further explains your 18k posts here in 1 year.

Alright...
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Okay...

Alright...
    Again...great comeback. You're a 'man' of few words Baze. Wont do well vs Pup buddy. Btw, Fairfax in juanita has 2 beds available...shall I reserve one for you Baze? Damone's room just became available
  • Options
    Founders Club

Okay...

Alright...
    Again...great comeback. You're a 'man' of few words Baze. Wont do well vs Pup buddy. Btw, Fairfax in juanita has 2 beds available...shall I reserve one for you Baze?
    You would know about vacancies in Fairfax. How long have to been staying there now?
  • Options

Okay...

Alright...
    Again...great comeback. You're a 'man' of few words Baze. Wont do well vs Pup buddy. Btw, Fairfax in juanita has 2 beds available...shall I reserve one for you Baze?
    You would know about vacancies in Fairfax. How long have to been staying there now?
    Nice grammar to start. Secondly, I already used fairfax... maybe you should pivot off that topic for comedic impact? Not a very good start Baze.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Okay...

Alright...
    Nice grammar to start. Secondly, I already used fairfax... maybe you should pivot off that topic for comedic impact? Not a very good start Baze.
    Oh yeah, puppy is a grammarian now. LOL!
  • Options

Okay...

Alright...
    Oh yeah, puppy is a grammarian now. LOL!
    Another comeback for the ages. Comon Baze, step the fuck up. Matt Tui did better hitting a curveball
  • Options
    Pup has things to do. I'll give you a few hours to come up with a game plan. That gives u a big advantage as I could bury your dumbass right now.
  • Options
    Pup is going to wait for the haggy to take her nap...so I might as well bury you now Baze...what ya got?
  • Options
    Baze? Been kinda silent in your camp cunt!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Game, set...match!! See Baze, speed is important. Shows how quick-twitch your wit is.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Baze? Been kinda silent in your camp cunt!

I'm busy at the kiosk. The mall is a madhouse today.