Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup's dream defensive backfield at it again...

This time with Pup's horse Hampton with 1's...not like Sir Genius didnt make the call pre spring...Bryant at safety, Pup's recommendation too, seems to be coming to fruition...

oh and Pup's other thoroughbred Haener outplaying Eason again today. What u see in spring is what u see in fall...and early September..its no Fluke..Haener in serious contention to start. Sorry dipshits, I told ya'll last spring Haener was real deal

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,517 Swaye's Wigwam
    Haener was real deal vs Cal
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2019
    Truth hurts...any objective posters here besides Pup? Lol. Why is Pup so great? Let me count the ways;)
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club

Truth hurts...any objective posters here besides Pup? Lol. Why is Pup so great? Let me count the ways;)

Steel2, Yobates and sometimes myself?

Browning was? Lol
    I don't have an Ameritrade account and am a pour wage slave and therefore get to practice until Spring Game on 4/27. I will be yella-ing no more midgets from the stands.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club

Browning was? Lol
    We're trying to do better than Browning you stupid fuck
    Sure be nice if someone, anyone here would make an intelligent spring observation here besides Pup. This is a dawg ball forum after all. I think chuck made a few, yella, 55 in the last few years. Somebody step up for fuck sake

Browning was? Lol
    Guess u forgot Playoff, Fiesta, Rose huh Race. You are officially the biggest dipshit here...boy how you've fallen. Well, you've always been kind of an outcast, but you've hit bottom.

Browning was? Lol
    Guess u forgot Playoff, Fiesta, Rose huh Race. You are officially the biggest dipshit here...boy how you've fallen. Well, you've always been kind of an outcast, but you've hit bottom.
    If Browning had managed to win 1 of those 3 games (I was at 2 of them BTW) his legacy would look a lot different.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
    Whatever puppy likes is automatically going to suck.

He's Arizona123.

Browning was? Lol
    If Browning had managed to win 1 of those 3 games (I was at 2 of them BTW) his legacy would look a lot different.
    Proud of u yella. Browning did best he could, and you dont get to those bowl games because you suck. Jake protected football and moved chains. Oh Race, Jake threw 42td's his sophomore year to tie pac12 record. You dont do that if you suck either you fucking tard. Guess you forgot that.

Highly doubtful Haener or Eason or anybody on the roster will match that. Again, truth hurts huh Race? But when have facts ever entered the picture in your dipshitted posts?

Whatever puppy likes is automatically going to suck.

He's Arizona123.

17828 posts and still not 1 post ever reposted. You're on a roll Baze. Pup? About 6000 out of 7869 posts saved, reposted... doesnt that kinda clear it up there buddy? Post less would be my recommendation. Your method is failing horribly. Kinda like boobie, but he actually was a decent poster. .you? Lol, junk;)

Thanks pup! I am excited to see your 2019 season depth chart in 2020. Good luck the rest of the way!

Dont let facts get in way. As usual, Pup only one to call depth chart year after year. Simply the best...Tina said I could borrow her line. Boy was she right when she ditched Ike. Still effects her. Boy did she have a nice pooper back in the day.

Browning was? Lol
    Proud of u yella. Browning did best he could, and you dont get to those bowl games because you suck. Jake protected football and moved chains. Oh Race, Jake threw 42td's his sophomore year to tie pac12 record. You dont do that if you suck either you fucking tard. Guess you forgot that.

Highly doubtful Haener or Eason or anybody on the roster will match that. Again, truth hurts huh Race? But when have facts ever entered the picture in your dipshitted posts?
    Jake was great a beating the shitty teams and winning most of the games we should have won. There's some value in that. But a GREAT Husky QB would have beat USC in 2016 and gone 1-1 against PSU and tOSU. He's not a NT caliber QB and that's fine. We need to just have some Listerine and move the fuck on.
    edited April 2019

Browning was? Lol

Jake was great a beating the shitty teams and winning most of the games we should have won. There's some value in that. But a GREAT Husky QB would have beat USC in 2016 and gone 1-1 against PSU and tOSU. He's not a NT caliber QB and that's fine. We need to just have some Listerine and move the fuck on.
    Yella come on. The defense couldnt contain Darnold and SC's big WR's in '16 (oh, and Browning got them to playoff that year, so what's the complaint?) In case you missed it, Browning beat a much better SC in THEIR house in '15, Pete's signature win. pay attention to those pesky facts again.

I'm not a browning guy. I've voiced that for 4 years. But if you're going to criticize him, back it up

Browning was? Lol

Yella come on. The defense couldnt contain Darnold and SC's big WR's in '16 (oh, and Browning got them to playoff that year, so what's the complaint?) In case you missed it, Browning beat a much better SC in THEIR house in '15, Pete's signature win. pay attention to those pesky facts again.

I'm not a browning guy. I've voiced that for 4 years. But if you're going to criticize him, back it up
    Come on Pup - do better. The defense only gave up 26 to USC in 2016. Our shrivel dick offense should have been able to get 27. And in 2015 the D won that game for us like so many others during the Browning era.

Browning was? Lol

Come on Pup - do better. The defense only gave up 26 to USC in 2016. Our shrivel dick offense should have been able to get 27. And in 2015 the D won that game for us like so many others during the Browning era.
    Uh ole yeller...USC plays defense too..with better pure athletes than UW. Much like UCLA the last 100 years. Sure we coach better here, but with Darnold and that defense, only scoring 26 isnt brownings fault. Fuck dude, any given Saturday. Pay the fuck attention!!!!!!!