Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile no outrage here

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's so unfair to call these people savages:

http://youtu.be/KrM0dAFsZ8k

This guy thinks calling a broad population of millions of people “savages” is OK and actually you’re out of line for somehow not agreeing with me
    Meanwhile this fucking kunt has no problem calling people racists and Nazis and White Supremacists based on nothing more than his disagreement with their politics.

Go fuck yourself pal.

The Palis willingly elected murderous savages to be their leadership. Fuck em. They get nothing.
    Hamas winning the ‘06 Gaza elections blowing up the Bush Administrations “freedom agenda” was pretty funny. Surprised you didn’t see the humor in that.
  • Options

The narrative that the Palestinians were the aggressor falls apart when you consider that Zionism was a colonial project that began in the late 19th century.

The Irgun bombed the King David Hotel and sparked the 46-48 war and then removed close to a million Palestinians from their land.

Israel was the aggressor during the Suez Crisis when they seized the Sinai. Israel invaded Southern Lebanon in ‘82.

The only war where the Arabs could realistically be considered the agressor was the Yom Kippir War.

You’d think the idiots with such little knowledge of the history of the conflict would sit this out, but here we are.

There weren't a million Palis there

And Israel isn't walking into the sea

Why is Israel a great democracy and the Palis still have a shithole?

There's more money than Allah in that region and even the evil US of A sends money to them yet they remain savages committed to death

You reap what you sow

“Savages”
    Did I stutter?

What do you call people who strap TNT to their children?

“All palestinians are terrorists”

Bigot
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The narrative that the Palestinians were the aggressor falls apart when you consider that Zionism was a colonial project that began in the late 19th century.

The Irgun bombed the King David Hotel and sparked the 46-48 war and then removed close to a million Palestinians from their land.

Israel was the aggressor during the Suez Crisis when they seized the Sinai. Israel invaded Southern Lebanon in ‘82.

The only war where the Arabs could realistically be considered the agressor was the Yom Kippir War.

You’d think the idiots with such little knowledge of the history of the conflict would sit this out, but here we are.

There's more money than Allah in that region and even the evil US of A sends money to them yet they remain savages committed to death

You reap what you sow

“Savages”
    Did I stutter?

Bigot
    Oh I'm called a bigot!!!!

Boy did I get under your skin
  • Options

You reap what you sow

“Savages”
    Did I stutter?

Bigot

You are a bigot
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You reap what you sow

“Savages”
    Did I stutter?

Bigot

You are a bigot
    You have no idea how hurt I am

Under your skin
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This guy thinks calling a broad population of millions of people “savages” is OK and actually you’re out of line for somehow not agreeing with me
    Meanwhile this fucking kunt has no problem calling people racists and Nazis and White Supremacists based on nothing more than his disagreement with their politics.

Go fuck yourself pal.

The Palis willingly elected murderous savages to be their leadership. Fuck em. They get nothing.
    Hamas winning the ‘06 Gaza elections blowing up the Bush Administrations “freedom agenda” was pretty funny. Surprised you didn’t see the humor in that.
    I see the humor. I laugh every time Israel builds another settlement and when the US moves their embassy to Jerusalem
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wood by the way
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

I see the humor. I laugh every time Israel builds another settlement and when the US moves their embassy to Jerusalem
    And we’ll be the ones laughing when the Jerusalem embassy move, expanding settlements, and coming annexation of parts of the West Bank further alienate American Jews and fundamentally change the US-Israeli alliance. No one has done more to distance diaspora Jews from Israel than Bibi.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,426
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

I laugh every time Israel builds another settlement
    Sudetenland Southeast
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

And we’ll be the ones laughing when the Jerusalem embassy move, expanding settlements, and coming annexation of parts of the West Bank further alienate American Jews and fundamentally change the US-Israeli alliance. No one has done more to distance diaspora Jews from Israel than Bibi.
    So American Jews are going to press the ballot for democrats even harder?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

Israel wedding themselves to the Trump administration is a brilliant way to court the overwhelmingly liberal American Jewish population.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

Israel wedding themselves to the Trump administration is a brilliant way to court the overwhelmingly liberal American Jewish population.
    Yeah, they should go with the electing of open anti-Semites. Liberal Jews weren't going to vote Republicans anyway, but elevating anti-Semites as the face of your party will drive moderate Jews to the GOP.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

Yeah, they should go with the electing of open anti-Semites. Liberal Jews weren't going to vote Republicans anyway, but elevating anti-Semites as the face of your party will drive moderate Jews to the GOP.
    Someone said something mean about Stephen Miller. And she's not even a member of his family.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

Conservatives have been saying for years that Jews were going to abandon the democratic party because of Farrakhan, the Iran nuclear deal, now Omar. And it doesn’t happen because no one buys the “Democrats are actually the anti-semites” bullshit. Only the rubes like you believe it.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

Conservatives have been saying for years that Jews were going to abandon the democratic party because of Farrakhan, the Iran nuclear deal, now Omar. And it doesn’t happen because no one buys the “Democrats are actually the anti-semites” bullshit. Only the rubes like you believe it.
    In fairness, blob doesn't actually believe it. He's just a team player.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

Someone said something mean about Stephen Miller. And she's not even a member of his family.
    Sorry, I don't speak Kunt gibberish.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself pal.

It doesn't matter

Hope this helps

Its not a campaign strategy for me. I'm not running for office

If American Jews want to vote for the party of Ilhan they have every right to do so