Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile no outrage here

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,304
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

In the course of human events, what makes the Palestinians so speshial? When you lose a war (never mention 3 of them) territory is usually ceded to the victor. Them's the rules.

I've got a an uncle-in-law who lives down in Oragne County on with a residence that's worth about $2 million. He's the biggest Free Palestine knucklehead you'll ever meet. Every time I visit him I live to reference the "stolen" land he's living on and when he's going to give it back to the Messicans.

Nevermind giving it back to the Tongva people. Sheeeeshh!
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

In the course of human events, what makes the Palestinians so speshial? When you lose a war (never mention 3 of them) territory is usually ceded to the victor. Them's the rules.

I've got a an uncle-in-law who lives down in Oragne County on with a residence that's worth about $2 million. He's the biggest Free Palestine knucklehead you'll ever meet. Every time I visit him I live to reference the "stolen" land he's living on and when he's going to give it back to the Messicans.

Don’t you style yourself an “old school” liberal? Since WW2 territory gained via military conquest is illegal under international law. The West Bank and Gaza have been under military occupation for over 50 years. Should Israel have kept the Sinai indefinitely because, well, that’s just how war works?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,712
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The US which @HardlyClothed hates is the only reason there is still a Palestine

Israel beats them rather easily every time then goes back to the table to negotiate with people sworn to their death
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Don’t you style yourself an “old school” liberal? Since WW2 territory gained via military conquest is illegal under international law. The West Bank and Gaza have been under military occupation for over 50 years. Should Israel have kept the Sinai indefinitely because, well, that’s just how war works?
    When you attack another country and you end up losing then you don't get to keep territory from which you launched your attack.
    Okay when do we surrender to the Vietnamese and Iraqi governments.

Also the 1967 war started with an Israeli surprise attack against Egypt so sayin the Arabs attacked first is murky at best, and there’s no clause in international law that says territory gained in a “defensive” war can be annexed anyway.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

When you attack another country and you end up losing then you don't get to keep territory from which you launched your attack.
    Alright time to give our military bases in Kuwait and the other Persian Gulf states to Iraq. Sounds good to me. That’s what happens to the territory you launched your attack from when you lose.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    We a launched our attack on Vietnam from Vietnam. Last I checked they now have the area where we attacked them from.

If the Palis wanted the West Bank they should have fought harder, they didn't and they lost. Btw, if the Palis had beaten Israel doesn't anyone believe that this Jew hating Kunt would be calling for them to return Israel's territory?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

We a launched our attack on Vietnam from Vietnam. Last I checked they now have the area where we attacked them from.

If the Palis wanted the West Bank they should have fought harder, they didn't and they lost. Btw, if the Palis had beaten Israel doesn't anyone believe that this Jew hating Kunt would be calling for them to return Israel's territory?

So the West Bank belongs to Israel, got it. Add supporter of ethnic cleansing to Bob’s white nationalist apologism this morning. You’re doing great.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

This! Why does Israel owe them fuckall? If you want that land back take it back. If you can't, then it is Israel's. This is simple shit.
    Yes! It’s so easy to take back the land against a nuclear weapons state with regional military domination. You just have to want it more!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What did they call the "West Bank" before they started calling it the West Bank?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

This! Why does Israel owe them fuckall? If you want that land back take it back. If you can't, then it is Israel's. This is simple shit.
    Yes! It’s so easy to take back the land against a nuclear weapons state with regional military domination. You just have to want it more!
    I know you won't understand this but winners win. Losers go on TV and whine about it and throw rocks and shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

So the West Bank belongs to Israel, got it. Add supporter of ethnic cleansing to Bob’s white nationalist apologism this morning. You’re doing great.
    Do you have any issues with how Jordan and the rest of the Arab states treated the Palis confining them to the refugee camps?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Btw, does anyone believe that our resident Jew hater has said a word in opposition to the Jews being driven out of nearly every other Arab country in the last 75 years.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Do you have any issues with how Jordan and the rest of the Arab states treated the Palis confining them to the refugee camps?
    Sure. But I have a greater problem with the forced removal of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians that made them refugees in the first place.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

What did they call the "West Bank" before they started calling it the West Bank?

I’m pretty sure it’s always been referred to as the West Bank of the Jordan River but because you’re so obtuse, British Mandatory Palestine
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, does anyone believe that our resident Jew hater has said a word in opposition to the Jews being driven out of nearly every other Arab country in the last 75 years.
    They deserved it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Why would the Israel call a river to their east the West Bank?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Why would the Israel call a river to their east the West Bank?

We should rely on the bible to define the borders of modern nation-states. Genius.