Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mayor Pete - praised by conservatives

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,969 Founders Club
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727

jecornel said:

The three musketeers are in alignment with Laura Ingraham about him and hardly clothed says personality doesn't matter when running for president.

Hmmmm....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/10/pete-buttigieg-conservative-praise-1264075

If your plan to win in 2020 includes conservatives pulling the lever for this guy than you’re more delusional than I thought
    This fucking moron actually thinks because Trump is rude to people you can win over the right with civility.
    jecornel said:

Blows my mind that the four musketeers can't get behind a guy who served in the military, is highly educated, from a red state that is appealing to both sides so far and unequivocally supports the majority of the talking points of the left; measured in his approach and isn't making wild promises. Yet Bernie, Harris, Beto, Schultz are somehow much more appealing.

I'm certainly fine with being skeptical but you are hating on a guy that is showing strong temperament, isn't an entrenched bureaucrat and is willing to call out Pence for his inconsistencies as a religious man. What more do you want? BERNIE SANDERS???? my oh my.

What a bunch. No wonder the left is losing people daily.

@allpurpleallgold @2001400ex @HardlyClothed @CirrhosisDawg

Tell me why Bernie, Harris, and Beto beat Trump? I will help you. They won't.

I don’t like Beto, Harris or Schultz.

I’m hating on Mayor Pete because he has brought very little substance. Obama was a bad president, we don’t need the watered down version.
    So you admit that you will be voting for Trump next year.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

Can you fucking imagine the leftist meltdown if a Conservative Christian was questioning the piety of a liberal Christian?

STop talking about your wet dreams.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,999

SFGbob said:

Can you fucking imagine the leftist meltdown if a Conservative Christian was questioning the piety of a liberal Christian?

STop talking about your wet dreams.
    Brutal rebuttal. Doesn't address anything I said but I guess it gave a lightweight Kunt something to say.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,188 Founders Club

jecornel said:

The three musketeers are in alignment with Laura Ingraham about him and hardly clothed says personality doesn't matter when running for president.

Hmmmm....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/10/pete-buttigieg-conservative-praise-1264075

If your plan to win in 2020 includes conservatives pulling the lever for this guy than you’re more delusional than I thought
    This fucking moron actually thinks because Trump is rude to people you can win over the right with civility.
    jecornel said:

Blows my mind that the four musketeers can't get behind a guy who served in the military, is highly educated, from a red state that is appealing to both sides so far and unequivocally supports the majority of the talking points of the left; measured in his approach and isn't making wild promises. Yet Bernie, Harris, Beto, Schultz are somehow much more appealing.

I'm certainly fine with being skeptical but you are hating on a guy that is showing strong temperament, isn't an entrenched bureaucrat and is willing to call out Pence for his inconsistencies as a religious man. What more do you want? BERNIE SANDERS???? my oh my.

I’m hating on Mayor Pete because he has brought very little substance. Obama was a bad president, we don’t need the watered down version.
    I don't know much of anything about Mayor Pete other than he's gay and seems like a bright guy. Call me old fashioned, but I like my POTUS candidates to have a fair bit of experience and gravitas. This is why I never bought into the Obama hype and voted McCain in spite of excessive hawkery and that idiot Palin. A 37 year old mayor of a college town ain't ready for the jerb.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Hmmmm....

jecornel said:

I don't know much of anything about Mayor Pete other than he's gay and seems like a bright guy. Call me old fashioned, but I like my POTUS candidates to have a fair bit of experience and gravitas. This is why I never bought into the Obama hype and voted McCain in spite of excessive hawkery and that idiot Palin. A 37 year old mayor of a college town ain't ready for the jerb.
    He's gotta have a governorship or Senate term first.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

If Inslee can raise 2 million dollars I'm starting a cult

People are stupid

You mean another in addition to the Branch Bannonians in the tug? Where “smart” people believe:
    Tariffs = free markets
    protectionism = competition
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

jecornel said:

Hmmmm....

jecornel said:

Bill Weld announced his candidacy for the gop nomination yesterday.

By far the best free trade, free markets, free people candidate running.

Huge Rolling Stones fan too.

jecornel said:

Hmmmm....

jecornel said:

As much as I'd love to see someone primary Trump and win, he doesn't seem like the guy.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

jecornel said:

Hmmmm....

jecornel said:

As much as I'd love to see someone primary Trump and win, he doesn't seem like the guy.
    No one is primarying Trump.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,374 Founders Club
    DNC debates are going to be a complete slapdick festival. Can't wait.

jecornel said:

Hmmmm....

jecornel said:

No one is primarying Trump.
    Agree.