Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mayor Pete - praised by conservatives

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
The three musketeers are in alignment with Laura Ingraham about him and hardly clothed says personality doesn't matter when running for president.

Hmmmm....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/10/pete-buttigieg-conservative-praise-1264075

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    Best I heard was his name pronunciation by Lisa Kennedy as "BootyJudge"
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    How about Limbaugh? AOC is tanking fast. Plenty of time for Mayor Pete to tank.

That article was in January. Let's ask those people today if they feel the same.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    The last pole had AOCs favorable/unfavorable numbers at 47 to 7 amongst democrats. But what does Rush Limbaugh think?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    jecornel said:

That article was in January. Let's ask those people today if they feel the same.
    Tanking fast? She's only 3 months into a 2 year term. But ok!

I used to praise AOC but when she backed off the GND she lost my non support

I’m waiting to hear Limbaugh’s opinion before deciding.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Tanking fast? She's only 3 months into a 2 year term. But ok!
    Do you know who she is yet?
    I don't watch Fox news. So of course I don't know who she is.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    jecornel said:

The three musketeers are in alignment with Laura Ingraham about him and hardly clothed says personality doesn't matter when running for president.

Hmmmm....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/10/pete-buttigieg-conservative-praise-1264075

If your plan to win in 2020 includes conservatives pulling the lever for this guy than you’re more delusional than I thought
    Blows my mind that the four musketeers can't get behind a guy who served in the military, is highly educated, from a red state that is appealing to both sides so far and unequivocally supports the majority of the talking points of the left; measured in his approach and isn't making wild promises. Yet Bernie, Harris, Beto, Schultz are somehow much more appealing.

I'm certainly fine with being skeptical but you are hating on a guy that is showing strong temperament, isn't an entrenched bureaucrat and is willing to call out Pence for his inconsistencies as a religious man. What more do you want? BERNIE SANDERS???? my oh my.

What a bunch. No wonder the left is losing people daily.

@allpurpleallgold @2001400ex @HardlyClothed @CirrhosisDawg

Tell me why Bernie, Harris, and Beto beat Trump? I will help you. They won't.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,969 Founders Club
    Bernie is walking back his platform taking Obama's lead

He understands that free shit and open borders is a loser. Stick to free shit. Focus groups like that
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    jecornel said:

Blows my mind that the four musketeers can't get behind a guy who served in the military, is highly educated, from a red state that is appealing to both sides so far and unequivocally supports the majority of the talking points of the left; measured in his approach and isn't making wild promises. Yet Bernie, Harris, Beto, Schultz are somehow much more appealing.

I'm certainly fine with being skeptical but you are hating on a guy that is showing strong temperament, isn't an entrenched bureaucrat and is willing to call out Pence for his inconsistencies as a religious man. What more do you want? BERNIE SANDERS???? my oh my.

Wtf? Who’s hating on mayor Pete? Jfc.

jecornel said:

So you like him?

The rest down vote everything on him a hardly clothed believes his only appeal is personality which doesn't matter when running for President according to hardly clothed.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

So you like him?

The rest down vote everything on him a hardly clothed believes his only appeal is personality which doesn't matter when running for President according to hardly clothed.
    He’s got integrity and intelligence. Traits sadly missing across the board.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,969 Founders Club

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

So you like him?

He’s got integrity and intelligence. Traits sadly missing across the board.
    Sounds like me here
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    jecornel said:

“Willing to call out Pence for his inconsistencies as a religious man”

Wow that’s what’s going to get out the vote. Are you fucking kidding?

jecornel said:

Hmmmm....

If your plan to win in 2020 includes conservatives pulling the lever for this guy than you’re more delusional than I thought
    This fucking moron actually thinks because Trump is rude to people you can win over the right with civility.
    jecornel said:

I don’t like Beto, Harris or Schultz.

I’m hating on Mayor Pete because he has brought very little substance. Obama was a bad president, we don’t need the watered down version.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,999
    Can you fucking imagine the leftist meltdown if a Conservative Christian was questioning the piety of a liberal Christian?