Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What is capitalism?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If confirms that the CIA wasn't listening to your "expert." We all know now that the Soviet Union was teetering. Hell Reagan was saying so O'Keefed, you'd think a guy who claims to have voted for him and now uses that nearly 40 year old vote as proof that he is a "real" Conservative would know that. The point of contention now Kunt isn't over whether or not the Soviet Union was teetering but you keep fucking your chicken O'Keefed.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well blob, it really looks like your quarrel is with Race. I hope you kids can work things out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    No, my quarrel is with you. One of the resident commies posted:

Reagan won the Cold War by giving a speech being mean to communism is still the funniest right-wing myth in circulation.

You, the HUGE Reagan supporter said nothing in response to this strawman ass rape. But I when I did, you came running to inform us

The Soviet Union was teetering and RR gave it a shove. He almost undoubtedly hastened its end, but it was going to end

thanks for the 20/20 hindsight Kunt. We all know now that the Soviet Union was teetering. But that certainly wasn't the conventional wisdom at the time and it certainly wasn't what our intelligence agencies thought. Reagan and few others saw if differently and that's why he knew that he could spend the Soviets into oblivion and that's how he won the Cold War without firing a shot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Instead of taking issue with the Commie's strawman ass rape you're fucking talking Herb Cain or some other bullshit wowing us with information that nobody is denying.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Capitalism is what keeps us fed, clothed, housed, running water and the lights on.

See Venezuela for explanation.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

Reagan won the Cold War by giving a speech being mean to communism is still the funniest right-wing myth in circulation.

You, the HUGE Reagan supporter said nothing in response to this strawman ass rape. But I when I did, you came running to inform us

The Soviet Union was teetering and RR gave it a shove. He almost undoubtedly hastened its end, but it was going to end

thanks for the 20/20 hindsight Kunt. We all know now that the Soviet Union was teetering. But that certainly wasn't the conventional wisdom at the time and it certainly wasn't what our intelligence agencies thought. Reagan and few others saw if differently and that's why he knew that he could spend the Soviets into oblivion and that's how he won the Cold War without firing a shot.

“Without firing a shot”

Except for arming the Afghan “freedom fighters” (jihadists) against the Soviets and creating this phony good vs evil narrative that led to 9/11 and the post-9/11 paranoid breakdown of society.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Larry Craig (aka Bob) is struggling in this thread.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

SFGbob said:

“Without firing a shot”

Except for arming the Afghan “freedom fighters” (jihadists) against the Soviets and creating this phony good vs evil narrative that led to 9/11 and the post-9/11 paranoid breakdown of society.
    Except we weren't firing any shots. Shocked you left out the Contra's Commie. And the Soviets were fucking evil. Sweet Geezus is this 1976 all over again?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

No matter the topic Hondo's mind always turns to dick sucking.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No matter the topic Hondo's mind always turns to dick sucking.
    I'm just glad Larry Craig can still post on the internet.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

“Without firing a shot”

Except we weren't firing any shots. Shocked you left out the Contra's Commie. And the Soviets were fucking evil. Sweet Geezus is this 1976 all over again?
    “Without firing a shot” implies that it was a bloodless victory. Funneling war through proxies to achieve your goals isn’t not firing a shot you idiot. So are you going to defend the Contras and illegally supplying them arms or what?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Depending on the source you look at Stalin murdered somewhere between 10 to 20 Million of his own people while imprisoning millions more but the resident Commie thinks it's "phony" to call the Soviets evil.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

I said nothing to an obvious rhetorical flourish and exaggeration that you took literally? Actually I simply responded with something you initially argued with and now you call “obvious”. Have you told your doctor that you are so easily set off and confused?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Depending on the source you look at Stalin murdered somewhere between 10 to 20 Million of his own people while imprisoning millions more but the resident Commie thinks it's "phony" to call the Soviets evil.

Some serious “strawman ass phucking” here. Of course the problem is the dressing up of the nasty business of great power competition as a struggle between good and evil. And crusading against this “evil” in any corner of the globe. It’s the mindset that gave us the Iraq War.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I said nothing to an obvious rhetorical flourish and exaggeration that you took literally? Actually I simply responded with something you initially argued with and now you call “obvious”. Have you told your doctor that you are so easily set off and confused?
    I argued that in 1980 it wasn't conventional wisdom that the Soviets were teetering. Why do you always have to lie Kunt? It wasn't "obvious" at the time, with hindsight, and the knowledge we've acquired since 1980, it's obvious now. Have you told you're doctor what lying worthless piece of shit you are?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Some serious “strawman ass phucking” here. Of course the problem is the dressing up of the nasty business of great power competition as a struggle between good and evil. And crusading against this “evil” in any corner of the globe. It’s the mindset that gave us the Iraq War.
    Identify the strawman and your inablility to call the Soviets evil speaks volumes.

Was Hitler evil? Was calling Hitler evil the "mindset" that gave us the Iraq war?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,260
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Identify the strawman and your inablility to call the Soviets evil speaks volumes.

Was Hitler evil? Was calling Hitler evil the "mindset" that gave us the Iraq war?
    The only evil in the mind of the leftist is America
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,260
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

“Without firing a shot”

“Without firing a shot” implies that it was a bloodless victory. Funneling war through proxies to achieve your goals isn’t not firing a shot you idiot. So are you going to defend the Contras and illegally supplying them arms or what?
    I don't have a problem with arming the Contras. It was a neat idea

Fuck Ortega and the Reds down there
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The Soviet Union did evil things. Stalin did evil things. Holodomor and the purged were evil. Hitler did evil things. So did America. The Vietnam War was evil.

Was the Soviet Union of the 1980’s so “evil” that we had to confront and defeat it anywhere it wielded influence in order to protect the US? Of course not and you’re a fucking dupe if you think otherwise.