Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I found a Hondo pic after he dox’d himself.

13»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

Hell - what should be a pissing contest @YellowSnow turns it into "My balls are bigger than you're balls"

Everyone meet at the Aurora 7-11 and drop'm

And the meanest 7-11 mother fucker here- i.e., the little Messican from the Deen @creepycoug is in my camp.
    Damn straight. If there's a kerfuffle at the 7-11, I'm with Yella, who I think drops everyone here like a bad habit if he loses his temper.

At some point, physics is physics boys.
    Don't underestimate me. I am old, slow, and usually drunk, but I have a high pain tolerance and am crafty. Plus, he might break his hand on my face, giving me a decided advantage from there on in...
    You might count a little coup but I’d still win.
    Goddamn you and your 78" reach!
    I was almost going to post the video of Season 1 of Deadwood where the injun is whooping Sherrif Bullock’s ass. Then Bullocks gets really pissed and beats him on the head with a large rock. Physics won in the end.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

Hell - what should be a pissing contest @YellowSnow turns it into "My balls are bigger than you're balls"

And the meanest 7-11 mother fucker here- i.e., the little Messican from the Deen @creepycoug is in my camp.
    Damn straight. If there's a kerfuffle at the 7-11, I'm with Yella, who I think drops everyone here like a bad habit if he loses his temper.

Don't underestimate me. I am old, slow, and usually drunk, but I have a high pain tolerance and am crafty. Plus, he might break his hand on my face, giving me a decided advantage from there on in...
    You might count a little coup but I’d still win.
    Goddamn you and your 78" reach!
    I was almost going to post the video of Season 1 of Deadwood where the injun is whooping Sherrif Bullock’s ass. Then Bullocks gets really pissed and beats him on the head with a large rock. Physics won in the end.

I rather you just shot me than crush my skull with a boulder.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I can't imagine the lack of balls it requires to be a "male feminist"

I'm 100% serious here. I never could wrap my head around how any guy who wasn't either gay or completely pussified like the fool in your photo, could vote for Hillary.
    that's because you're a stupid piece of trash
    Tell us MTG, how does a guys with a swinging dick vote for an emasculating Kunt like Hillary. I realize you can’t answer from your personal experience but maybe you have a butch friend that can answer for you.
    Coolidge was not very manly at all. 5’10” and 165 lbs soaking wet.
    Warned.
    Wrasslers scare me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HC5GDoixiA
    Wrasslers are the hoop player's Kryptonite.

The Throbber lived with a couple wrasslers in college. Those fucks would have a few drinks and then want to relive their high school glory years....which generally included twisting spindly 19 year old Throbber into positions that should otherwise be left to gymnasts with double jointed hips.

And THEN they would start inflicting painful pressure on the neck, pulling arms out of the shoulder sockets and all sorts of secret wrassler shit that tall dude's simply have no answer for.

Still have PTSD over some of those encounters.

So, yeah, wrasslers scare me too.

FTG!! I’ve has my legs taken out from me many a time.
    Yup, Marine Corps Martial Arts is about half ‘if things are going your way’ and half ground fighting. It always goes to the fucking ground and it’s exhausting.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,852
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

Remember I'm old and life sentences don't seem so scary now.