Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I found a Hondo pic after he dox’d himself.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

I can't imagine the lack of balls it requires to be a "male feminist"

I'm 100% serious here. I never could wrap my head around how any guy who wasn't either gay or completely pussified like the fool in your photo, could vote for Hillary.
    I voted for crooked Hillary and Ive got as big of a pair of nuts as any dude here.

As if it was all just about voting for a woman. The whole premise was so feeble and vapid
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm 100% serious here. I never could wrap my head around how any guy who wasn't either gay or completely pussified like the fool in your photo, could vote for Hillary.
    that's because you're a stupid piece of trash
    Tell us MTG, how does a guys with a swinging dick vote for an emasculating Kunt like Hillary. I realize you can’t answer from your personal experience but maybe you have a butch friend that can answer for you.
    Lol imagine being this insecure
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tell us MTG, how does a guys with a swinging dick vote for an emasculating Kunt like Hillary. I realize you can’t answer from your personal experience but maybe you have a butch friend that can answer for you.
    Coolidge was not very manly at all. 5’10” and 165 lbs soaking wet.
    Connor McGregor and Nate Diaz are about that size...you wouldn't want to mess with either.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Connor McGregor and Nate Diaz are about that size...you wouldn't want to mess with either.
    Well duh. If you see a little dude with cauliflower ear you gotta run away fast.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

I voted for crooked Hillary and Ive got as big of a pair of nuts as any dude here.

That guy is a pussy. I don’t look like him at all.
    Taller perhaps?
    I gots no ink and can’t grow a beard to save my life.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Either trying desperately to find an angle to get laid, or fucked up and married someone runs the show.
    This is true, and I have a pretty good idea which category this fucking goat fits into.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Warned.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

SFGbob said:

Taller perhaps?
    Me neither

But I don't have a bitch ass chin so no reason to hide behind a beard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Taller perhaps?
    Me neither

But I don't have a bitch ass chin so no reason to hide behind a beard.
    Chinned for bitch ass chin.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Warned.
    Wrasslers scare me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HC5GDoixiA
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    edited March 2019

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Warned.
    Wrasslers scare me.

Wrasslers are the hoop player's Kryptonite.

The Throbber lived with a couple wrasslers in college. Those fucks would have a few drinks and then want to relive their high school glory years....which generally included twisting spindly 19 year old Throbber into positions that should otherwise be left to gymnasts with double jointed hips.

And THEN they would start inflicting painful pressure on the neck, pulling arms out of the shoulder sockets and all sorts of secret wrassler shit that tall dude's simply have no answer for.

Still have PTSD over some of those encounters.

So, yeah, wrasslers scare me too.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Warned.
    Wrasslers scare me.

Wrasslers are the hoop player's Kryptonite.

The Throbber lived with a couple wrasslers in college. Those fucks would have a few drinks and then want to relive their high school glory years....which generally included twisting spindly 19 year old Throbber into positions that should otherwise be left to gymnasts with double jointed hips.

And THEN they would start inflicting painful pressure on the neck, pulling arms out of the shoulder sockets and all sorts of secret wrassler shit that tall dude's simply have no answer for.

Still have PTSD over some of those encounters.

So, yeah, wrasslers scare me too.

FTG!! I’ve has my legs taken out from me many a time.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2019
    Never wrassle with a wrestler. Just knock the shit out of them before they get too close.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

As if it was all just about voting for a woman. The whole premise was so feeble and vapid
    That ad looks like what a gay guy would think a masculine man looks like.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Hell - what should be a pissing contest @YellowSnow turns it into "My balls are bigger than you're balls"

Everyone meet at the Aurora 7-11 and drop'm

I'll bring the tape measure. And lube.
  • Options
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

Hell - what should be a pissing contest @YellowSnow turns it into "My balls are bigger than you're balls"

And the meanest 7-11 mother fucker here- i.e., the little Messican from the Deen @creepycoug is in my camp.
    Damn straight. If there's a kerfuffle at the 7-11, I'm with Yella, who I think drops everyone here like a bad habit if he loses his temper.

At some point, physics is physics boys.
    Don't underestimate me. I am old, slow, and usually drunk, but I have a high pain tolerance and am crafty. Plus, he might break his hand on my face, giving me a decided advantage from there on in...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

And the meanest 7-11 mother fucker here- i.e., the little Messican from the Deen @creepycoug is in my camp.
    Damn straight. If there's a kerfuffle at the 7-11, I'm with Yella, who I think drops everyone here like a bad habit if he loses his temper.

Don't underestimate me. I am old, slow, and usually drunk, but I have a high pain tolerance and am crafty. Plus, he might break his hand on my face, giving me a decided advantage from there on in...
    You might count a little coup but I’d still win.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

You might count a little coup but I’d still win.
    Goddamn you and your 78" reach!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

A decided schematic advantage you say?

@CharlieWeisDawg