Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited March 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
I’m closing in on 10,000 poasts. How should I celebrate? Do chinvite my 2 dads over to mom’s basement or do I bring mom to their house? This is a chinteresting dilemma.

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I’m closing in on 10,000 poasts. How should I celebrate? Do chinvite my 2 dads over to mom’s basement or do I bring mom to their house? This is a chinteresting dilemma.

Glad to see your "thanks taft" post-padding method is finally going to pay off.
    I thought you died. Glad you haven't done anything terroristy yet.
    I laffed.

No, I'm too much of a pussy to do terroristy things. I don't believe in anything strongly enough to sacrifice myself for.

I was going through 5 weeks of intense training to become the driver of the garbage truck. Before, I was the guy in the right seat who actually picked up the garbage cans on the curb and dumped their contents in the the truck. Now, I get to drive the thing. The job is in some ways easier and I get a big pay bump.
    Can you give me a good reference for that sweet position you previously held?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I laffed.

No, I'm too much of a pussy to do terroristy things. I don't believe in anything strongly enough to sacrifice myself for.

I was going through 5 weeks of intense training to become the driver of the garbage truck. Before, I was the guy in the right seat who actually picked up the garbage cans on the curb and dumped their contents in the the truck. Now, I get to drive the thing. The job is in some ways easier and I get a big pay bump.
    You don't have the single man trucks that use a mechanical arm?

One of my early jobs was as a garbage man in Broken Arrow. I was the third man. I ran behind the truck
    The agency I work for is pour. No mechanical arm trucks.

I'm dealing with old technology.
    I hope your truck's cruise control is in proper working condition.
    Yes, it is. We've also been very well-trained on how to quickly cut out the cruise control if it malfunctions.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

I haven't received a garbage bill in maybe a year....they keep picking it up though. I don't even want to logon to the system now.

When they hit you with the 3 year bill one day you are going to have to sell a kidney.
    That's the point I do my best Yakov Smirnoff impersonation and say "I cancelled long ago....."
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I laffed.

You don't have the single man trucks that use a mechanical arm?

One of my early jobs was as a garbage man in Broken Arrow. I was the third man. I ran behind the truck
    The agency I work for is pour. No mechanical arm trucks.

I'm dealing with old technology.
    I hope your truck's cruise control is in proper working condition.
    Yes, it is. We've also been very well-trained on how to quickly cut out the cruise control if it malfunctions.
    Wait. Prius makes garbage trucks?

Or do you find prius' in the garbage?

Axeing for a fren.