Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New hero of the left

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,264
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,200
    Andrew Jackson was the greatest Democrat in the history of Democrats.

amirite, @Swaye ?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In 1994, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Ran A Political Ad Showing Illegals Crossing The Border, Promising To Get Tougher On Illegal Immigration With More “Agents, Fencing, Lighting, And Other Equipment.” “It opens with a statement: ‘While Congressman Huffington voted against new border guards, Dianne Feinstein led the fight to stop illegal immigration.’ A picture of presumably illegal immigrants streaming over the border appears on the screen while Feinstein's voice is heard explaining that 3,000 illegal immigrants try to cross the border many nights. Feinstein adds that she has only been in the Senate a short time, but has worked hard to secure the border with more agents, fencing, lighting and other equipment. It closes with the senator saying to the camera: ‘I'm Dianne Feinstein and I've just begun to fight for California.’” (“Feinstein’s TV Attack On Immigration,” Los Angeles Times, 7/10/94)
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Fear of the religious right is completely overblown and hysterical. The religious right doesn't impact my life in anyway. I can't say the same about the religious left.

My kids aren't being taught about Jesus in school, but they are being taught that trannies are normal.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,200

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You liberals were always very disrespectful of Barbara, Race.

She always was the best of the bunch.

Bullshit
    Compelling argument.
    Your a shitty liar

Always have been
    You whooshed here. You haven't always been the morally straight, upstanding and totally sane Trumpanzee you now embody.
    I guess that made sense to you when you wrote it
    But a professor!
    That's called an example that proves my point. You have google same as I do

If you want to keep pretending she wasn't savaged you are welcome to your own personal narrative. This is a safe space
    I'm more interested in your apparent claim you weren't a fucking liberal when the jokes about the President being married to his mother were actually circulating. That's a changed story.
    Bill Clinton isn't a liberal. I was the same democrat then that I was when I voted for Trump.

So the point stands that she was savaged then and a hero now for going after Trump. Thanks for playing. If you can find some tweets from me in 1990 knock yourself out
    Surely Dukakis was a liberal.
    Not by today's definition. Nor would Carter or Mondale be.

I've never denied being a democrat. Some folks here don't believe it so thanks for the back up

Now back to the left praising the woman they once savage. Are you done dodging and weaving?
    I don't need to duck. I've always loved Barbara.

And Dukakis would be a liberal at any time you and I have been alive.
    Not today

People forget that Bill was the guy that changed the sentencing that filled our prisons with corner boys, or super predators as Hillary called them. Not exactly a hero of the left today
    And many in the left hated Bubba's triangulating in the 90's He's was still far left of today's GOP on taxes and the initial run at Hillarycare.

I hated (and still do) his fucking guts for being a degenerate, but loved me those balanced budgets in hindsight. Bubba did have the easiest fiscal situation to deal with of any modern era POTUS- i.e., Cold War peace, dividend, booming economy and boomers not yet getting to retirement. If he would have gotten Bin Laden in 1998 I'd forgive him for the intern BJs.
    He was smart enough to let Hillary go down in flames on the health care and never tried again

He was Trump on illegals. Look up the youtube vids.

He listened to Newt and the two of them worked together.

Bill was never far left of anyone. He even started a wing of the democrats to distance himself from the looming lunatics in the left wing

He is not popular among the AOC crowd. I voted for him twice
    What I'm hearing here and in this thread and that people love them some reasonable Centrists.

Race and his band of Trump Warriors hate the far left, but many among them have democratic roots.

I think what distinguishes Trump from those centrist Democrats is his carelessness with the rhetoric, and his wanton fanning of the flames of the far right. I assume the Warrior Centrists of the Tug dislike the far right as much as they dislike the far left.

Time for creepy confessions in the Tug.
    No way man. I'm all about the religious right. Suits me to a T
    Does that include nuns and chicks dressed up like Catholic school girls?

I'm in.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

amirite, @Swaye ?

Damn man. I thought we were bros.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit
    Compelling argument.
    Your a shitty liar

Always have been
    You whooshed here. You haven't always been the morally straight, upstanding and totally sane Trumpanzee you now embody.
    But a professor!

If you want to keep pretending she wasn't savaged you are welcome to your own personal narrative. This is a safe space
    I'm more interested in your apparent claim you weren't a fucking liberal when the jokes about the President being married to his mother were actually circulating. That's a changed story.
    Bill Clinton isn't a liberal. I was the same democrat then that I was when I voted for Trump.

So the point stands that she was savaged then and a hero now for going after Trump. Thanks for playing. If you can find some tweets from me in 1990 knock yourself out

I've never denied being a democrat. Some folks here don't believe it so thanks for the back up

Now back to the left praising the woman they once savage. Are you done dodging and weaving?

Not today

People forget that Bill was the guy that changed the sentencing that filled our prisons with corner boys, or super predators as Hillary called them. Not exactly a hero of the left today
    And many in the left hated Bubba's triangulating in the 90's He's was still far left of today's GOP on taxes and the initial run at Hillarycare.

I hated (and still do) his fucking guts for being a degenerate, but loved me those balanced budgets in hindsight. Bubba did have the easiest fiscal situation to deal with of any modern era POTUS- i.e., Cold War peace, dividend, booming economy and boomers not yet getting to retirement. If he would have gotten Bin Laden in 1998 I'd forgive him for the intern BJs.
    He was smart enough to let Hillary go down in flames on the health care and never tried again

Bill was never far left of anyone. He even started a wing of the democrats to distance himself from the looming lunatics in the left wing

What I'm hearing here and in this thread and that people love them some reasonable Centrists.

Race and his band of Trump Warriors hate the far left, but many among them have democratic roots.

I think what distinguishes Trump from those centrist Democrats is his carelessness with the rhetoric, and his wanton fanning of the flames of the far right. I assume the Warrior Centrists of the Tug dislike the far right as much as they dislike the far left.

Time for creepy confessions in the Tug.
    Bingo. Trump is mean and orange and an orange meanie.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,665
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

amirite, @Swaye ?

Damn man. I thought we were bros.
    Sad!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A GOP candidate is supposed to be Nebraska classy

And lose. Very important that they lose to be honored and loved

When they win they stole it or committed other crimes and misdemeanors. And are horrible people. And mean and orange and an orange meanie
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

Bill’s New Democrats were/are racist and bad
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

When I said that everyone wanted to argue with me

Bill's old democrats were racist and bad too
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,442
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit
    Compelling argument.
    Your a shitty liar

Always have been
    But a professor!

Not today

Dot com boom.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah and they "gutted" Welfare despite increasing the welfare budget by $25 Billion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

According to the liberals here that's all the evidence you need to call someone a racist.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit
    Compelling argument.
    Your a shitty liar

Always have been
    But a professor!

Not today

He cut capital gains taxes and according to liberals here "gutted" Welfare. Opposed gay marriage and backed Don't ask don't tell. Supported cutting Federal Spending, and was tough on crime and called out the racist in his party. He'd never win a primary state if he ran for the Rat party nomination today.
    He also signed the Brady bill. And times have changed in 25 years.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I don't see anything in there about building a wall that won't accomplish much. Do you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I don't see anything in there about building a wall that won't accomplish much. Do you?
    You need to read for comprehension