Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great point, Mueller's report shows the dossier was a complete work of fiction

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2019
    SFGbob said:

Wow, you're either a liar or a moron. Medicare and Medicaid are not the same thing. You claimed that I included the increase in Medicare spending to refute your lie about Clinton "gutting" welfare spending. Not only did I not include Medicare spending, I also didn't include Medicaid spending which really is Welfare.

Even excluding Medicaid spending, Welfare spending increased by $25 Billion dollars during Clinton's 8 years.

A $25 Billion increase in welfare spending = "gutting" welfare to you.

This is more dishonesty (lying) from Bob. Welfare reform was in like 1997/1998. Why are you using the start number from Clinton? And you also don't factor in inflation. Lol lyin Bob.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I found it. Direct quote from Bob saying medicaid is another form of welfare:

Ahhh yes, they "gutted" Welfare just like Obama's "austerity" where he ran a $700 Billion deficit.

This is just welfare expenses, it doesn't include Medicaid which is another form of Welfare.

1993 Clinton's first year in office Welfare expenditures were were a little under $146B. In 2000, Clinton's last year in office Welfare spent $171B. They gutted it!!!!!

Link to thread:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/988910#Comment_988910

And I love that O'Keefed is tonguing your ass on this. Getting on in here O'Keefed and hop on board this dipshit train. Tell me more about how a $25 Billion dollar increase in welfare spending = "gutting" welfare.

You say he didn’t gut welfare because he expanded medicare and medicaid, which are health care programs, and not what I was originally talking about (I was talking about direct welfare and not health care), which you obviously ignored.

And as I said, this claim is a flat-out fucking lie. Not only didn't I include Medicare spending, I didn't even include Medicaid spending in the numbers I provided.

Liar or fucking moron HC?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

I found it. Direct quote from Bob saying medicaid is another form of welfare:

Ahhh yes, they "gutted" Welfare just like Obama's "austerity" where he ran a $700 Billion deficit.

This is just welfare expenses, it doesn't include Medicaid which is another form of Welfare.

1993 Clinton's first year in office Welfare expenditures were were a little under $146B. In 2000, Clinton's last year in office Welfare spent $171B. They gutted it!!!!!

Link to thread:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/988910#Comment_988910

And I love that O'Keefed is tonguing your ass on this. Getting on in here O'Keefed and hop on board this dipshit train. Tell me more about how a $25 Billion dollar increase in welfare spending = "gutting" welfare.

You say he didn’t gut welfare because he expanded medicare and medicaid, which are health care programs, and not what I was originally talking about (I was talking about direct welfare and not health care), which you obviously ignored.

And as I said, this claim is a flat-out fucking lie. Not only didn't I include Medicare spending, I didn't even include Medicaid spending in the numbers I provided.

Liar or fucking moron HC?
    Why are you still lying Bob?
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    I only remembered the one vast health care program that you claimed was welfare in a thread from two months ago!!!

“I never said anything about medicare and medicaid”. Yes you did and you were wrong then and wrong now.

Your $25 billion increase in welfare spending is bullshit. Recipients of direct welfare were cut in half from AFDC to TANF. You’d think you would learn to stop digging yourself into deeper and deeper holes. Then again, you’re an idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Wow, you're either a liar or a moron. Medicare and Medicaid are not the same thing. You claimed that I included the increase in Medicare spending to refute your lie about Clinton "gutting" welfare spending. Not only did I not include Medicare spending, I also didn't include Medicaid spending which really is Welfare.

Even excluding Medicaid spending, Welfare spending increased by $25 Billion dollars during Clinton's 8 years.

A $25 Billion increase in welfare spending = "gutting" welfare to you.

This is more dishonesty (lying) from Bob. Welfare reform was in like 1997/1998. Why are you using the start number from Clinton? And you also don't factor in inflation. Lol lyin Bob.
    Because if you "gut" Welfare then you actually spend less on welfare than what you were spending on Welfare. And Welfare reform was actually in 1996, which using your standard makes you a liar Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I only remembered the one vast health care program that you claimed was welfare in a thread from two months ago!!!

“I never said anything about medicare and medicaid”. Yes you did and you were wrong then and wrong now.

Your $25 billion increase in welfare spending is bullshit. Recipients of direct welfare were cut in half from AFDC to TANF. You’d think you would learn to stop digging yourself into deeper and deeper holes. Then again, you’re an idiot.

Remember when I was talking earlier about liberals with no integrity? That statement by you is a flat out lie. And numbers I cited to refute your claim about welfare being gutted didn't include a dollar spent on Medicare or Medicaid.

Direct benefits were cut and childcare was increased. Far from being "gutted" Welfare spending increased. You lied Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Pathological liar, or low integrity piece of shit. We're going to find out.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    But some can't understand why you can not obstruct a work of fiction.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

You didn’t read the Barr summary. Not surprised.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Please point out the crime of obstruction that you say exists. Post relevant facts and articles. I'll wait here.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Please point out the crime of obstruction that you say exists. Post relevant facts and articles. I'll wait here.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You're full of shit. Certainly no surprise there! Back up your mouth with the info you claim is correct. Man up sissy boy!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You're full of shit. Certainly no surprise there! Back up your mouth with the info you claim is correct. Man up sissy boy!
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Read it. Cleared of obstruction. You should try reading it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Westfield Malls Law School isn't taking our best a brightest.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I’m sure you can post the vindicating passage then. Unless you’re a “man of integrity” like bob.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I’m sure you can post the vindicating passage then. Unless you’re a “man of integrity” like bob.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"In cataloging the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department's principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"In cataloging the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department's principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice."
    But but but H has a line in there
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Great job bobsled. So now you agree the plain text says he was not exonerated. Both explicitly, and in doj’s decision not to proescute.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Great job bobsled. So now you agree the plain text says he was not exonerated. Both explicitly, and in doj’s decision not to proescute.
    It says he didn't commit obstruction but I guess being a liberal you need it spelled out in those exact words and then maybe a romper room style explanation. Fuck off.

What dose 'No actions that that constitute obstructive conduct" mean to you?