Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great point, Mueller's report shows the dossier was a complete work of fiction

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I answered and now you’re lying

You said an apology was due. Then you backpedalled like the bitch you are. Back it up cunt. Specifics and details. Why do I owe an apology.
    You do owe an apology. You owe an apology to everyone here for being such a lightweight Kunt.

And that’s just for starters

You owe an apology for never offering anything of interest or value, you owe an apology for killing threads with your mind numbing stupidity and hackery and answer my question your worthless piece of shit, why do you like sucking cock?
    @HardlyClothed wins again!
    A lightweight Kunt running to the defense of another lightweight, you owe an apology for that as well.

So no specifics or details to support your outrageous demands?

Once again. Bob is a liar. A coward. A cunt.
    I gave you all kinds of specifics and details, your lying is just another reason for you to apologize
    Spending monday evening demanding an apology on a message board b/c people won’t debate my terrible beliefs.

What a pointless existence.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You said an apology was due. Then you backpedalled like the bitch you are. Back it up cunt. Specifics and details. Why do I owe an apology.
    You do owe an apology. You owe an apology to everyone here for being such a lightweight Kunt.

You owe an apology for never offering anything of interest or value, you owe an apology for killing threads with your mind numbing stupidity and hackery and answer my question your worthless piece of shit, why do you like sucking cock?
    A lightweight Kunt running to the defense of another lightweight, you owe an apology for that as well.

I gave you all kinds of specifics and details, your lying is just another reason for you to apologize
    Spending monday evening demanding an apology on a message board b/c people won’t debate my terrible beliefs.

I asked for an apology from someone who I know lacks the integrity to ever offer it.

Now what’s the excuse for the reason you can’t answer the request you were asked?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I asked for an apology from someone who I know lacks the integrity to ever offer it.

Now what’s the excuse for the reason you can’t answer the request you were asked?
    No one owes you an apology or to follow through on a bad faith request. You’d think the multiple hours you spend on here daily would teach you that. But you’re an idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Me asking for an apology from people who lack the integrity to ever admit they were wrong is just a way for me to expose shameless hacks. Kind of like when I asked you for an intelligent rebuttal to my initial post. I knew I was never going to get it just like I know I'll never get Hondo to admit he is a fucking liar. You Kunts lack both the integrity and the intellect to ever do so.

Why do you think I was able to call that you'd never respond to the request I first made to you? You and I had an exchange early on where you talked out your ass and I called you on it. You then ran and hid. I knew immediately what you were all about Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Me asking for an apology from people who lack the integrity to ever admit they were wrong is just a way for me to expose shameless hacks. Kind of like when I asked you for an intelligent rebuttal to my initial post. I knew I was never going to get it just like I know I'll never get Hondo to admit he is a fucking liar. You Kunts lack both the integrity and the intellect to ever do so.

Why do you think I was able to call that you'd never respond to the request I first made to you? You and I had an exchange early on where you talked out your ass and I called you on it. You then ran and hid. I knew immediately what you were all about Kunt.

So you’re admitting the utter pointlessness to just about all of your posts. Great, thanks.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It's pointless arguing with most all liberals. Correct. The best you can hope for is to shame and embarrass people who are mostly incapable of either.

Take you for example, you didn't really care when I caught you talking out your ass. Your claim that Clinton "gutted" welfare was total bullshit. You knew you didn't want to retract your statement and you knew you couldn't defend it so you ran away. Now do I think for a second that you were embarrassed when you put your head up your ass? Fuck no. You're a liberal and most liberals aren't capable of shame.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

It's pointless arguing with most all liberals. Correct. The best you can hope for is to shame and embarrass people who are mostly incapable of either.

Take you for example, you didn't really care when I caught you talking out your ass. Your claim that Clinton "gutted" welfare was total bullshit. You knew you didn't want to retract your statement and you knew you couldn't defend it so you ran away. Now do I think for a second that you were embarrassed when you put your head up your ass? Fuck no. You're a liberal and most liberals aren't capable of shame.

Your pulling up shit from 3 months is worse that most wives I know. I'm positive you are the catcher in the relationship.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Your pulling up shit from 3 months is worse that most wives I know. I'm positive you are the catcher in the relationship.
    What does it matter how old something is if what is being referred to establishes someone character? Take you for example Hondo. It's already well established that you're a pathological liar but your lie about the Russians meeting with Trump's team to discuss the Russians turning over the hacked DNC and Hillary email is such an egregious lie that 6 months or a year from now it would still establish your character and integrity.

The fact that you've now quadrupled down on this lie just cements your character as a pathological lying piece of shit with absolutely no integrity.

It's also says something about your band of merry faggots who say nothing in the face of your dishonesty.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

The welfare thing is a perfect example of your bad faith.

I said Clinton teamed up with the Republicans to gut welfare, which he did with PRWORA in ‘96, replacing AFDC with TANF, reducing the number of direct welfare recipients by half.

You say he didn’t gut welfare because he expanded medicare and medicaid, which are health care programs, and not what I was originally talking about (I was talking about direct welfare and not health care), which you obviously ignored.

Wow what a surprise nobody wants to try to honestly engage with someone who doesn’t operate on the level! Moron.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

I said Clinton teamed up with the Republicans to gut welfare, which he did with PRWORA in ‘96, replacing AFDC with TANF, reducing the number of direct welfare recipients by half.

You say he didn’t gut welfare because he expanded medicare and medicaid, which are health care programs, and not what I was originally talking about (I was talking about direct welfare and not health care), which you obviously ignored.

Wow what a surprise nobody wants to try to honestly engage with someone who doesn’t operate on the level! Moron.
    Bob only reads literal and calls someone a liar if he doesn't read the exact words you wrote.

The ironic part? That actually makes him the liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That's not what I said at all Kunt. I cited the amount of money spent on Welfare before Clinton "gutted" it and then I cited the money spent on Welfare after he had "gutted" it. Welfare spending increased by hundreds of millions of dollars after you claimed he had "gutted" it. I never said anything about Medicare and Medicaid and not being fucking moron I would never call Medicare a welfare program.

Time for you to run and hide again Kunt.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That's not what I said at all Kunt. I cited the amount of money spent on Welfare before Clinton "gutted" it and then I cited the money spent on Welfare after he had "gutted" it. Welfare spending increased by hundreds of millions of dollars after you claimed he had "gutted" it. I never said anything about Medicare and Medicaid and not being fucking moron I would never call Medicare a welfare program.

You never answer questions bob. Ever. Now go run and hide you pussy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you love sucking cock? I've been asking you that question for days now. Answer the question!!!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You included the increased spending in medicare and medicaid as part of general welfare spending to claim it went up. Which in the aggregate it did go up! But direct welfare spending, which I was talking about, was cut drastically.

Then you use the aggregate to obfuscate what I was referring to, direct welfare spending, and then claim I’m a lying “Kunt” for saying Clinton gutted welfare, which he did. You can stop lying about your previous posts, it doesn’t make you look any better.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You included the increased spending in medicare and medicaid as part of general welfare spending to claim it went up. Which in the aggregate it did go up! But direct welfare spending, which I was talking about, was cut drastically.

Then you use the aggregate to obfuscate what I was referring to, direct welfare spending, and then claim I’m a lying “Kunt” for saying Clinton gutted welfare, which he did. You can stop lying about your previous posts, it doesn’t make you look any better.
    Complete fucking lie.

Pulling claims straight out of your ass. Medicare spending isn't part of Welfare spending and I would never claim that it was. I'm going to find the post. You're fucking lying.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Complete fucking lie.

Pulling claims straight out of your ass. Medicare spending isn't part of Welfare spending and I would never claim that it was. I'm going to find the post. You're fucking lying.
    Good luck sifting through all your lunacy to find it only to be disappointed that I was was right.
  • Options
    I found it. Direct quote from Bob saying medicaid is another form of welfare:

Ahhh yes, they "gutted" Welfare just like Obama's "austerity" where he ran a $700 Billion deficit.

This is just welfare expenses, it doesn't include Medicaid which is another form of Welfare.

1993 Clinton's first year in office Welfare expenditures were were a little under $146B. In 2000, Clinton's last year in office Welfare spent $171B. They gutted it!!!!!

Link to thread:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/988910#Comment_988910
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you love sucking cock? I've been asking you that question for days now. Answer the question!!!!!
    I don’t.

Your turn pussy. What apology is owed? A “man of integrity” would answer the question.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I found it. Direct quote from Bob saying medicaid is another form of welfare:

Ahhh yes, they "gutted" Welfare just like Obama's "austerity" where he ran a $700 Billion deficit.

This is just welfare expenses, it doesn't include Medicaid which is another form of Welfare.

1993 Clinton's first year in office Welfare expenditures were were a little under $146B. In 2000, Clinton's last year in office Welfare spent $171B. They gutted it!!!!!

Link to thread:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/988910#Comment_988910

It also says he didn't include it which was your accusation
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Wow, you're either a liar or a moron. Medicare and Medicaid are not the same thing. You claimed that I included the increase in Medicare spending to refute your lie about Clinton "gutting" welfare spending. Not only did I not include Medicare spending, I also didn't include Medicaid spending which really is Welfare.

Even excluding Medicaid spending, Welfare spending increased by $25 Billion dollars during Clinton's 8 years.

A $25 Billion increase in welfare spending = "gutting" welfare to you.