Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we get another fucking commitment for 2020 already?!?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Number of commits as of May 10th:

2018 class: 8
    2019 class: 7
    2020 class: 3

Fuck you Petersen

How are the Bi-Polar meds working out for you?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Fuck you Petersen

Nobody rides the rollercoaster harder than you. Just a month ago you were trying to schedule fights with any Oregon fan who dared suggest that Cristobal was a better recruiter than Pete.

Can't wait to see what kind of bipolar shit you give us between now and December.
    Critobal is a terrible recruiter. He recruits like a fucking teenager would recruit scouring the country for the most overrated 4-star kids he can find that don't have better committable offers better than Oregon. His talent evals consist of looking at 247 and star ratings. I'm not joking. Their staff cares deeply about star ratings and having it look like they're bringing in great talent to drive hype and momentum. The only problem is, on paper his team will look like it's more talented than ours, but in reality it's far from it so when he loses to UW and WSU and Stanford every year it's going to be a really bad look and will ultimately get him fired.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck you Petersen

Nobody rides the rollercoaster harder than you. Just a month ago you were trying to schedule fights with any Oregon fan who dared suggest that Cristobal was a better recruiter than Pete.

Can't wait to see what kind of bipolar shit you give us between now and December.
    Critobal is a terrible recruiter. He recruits like a fucking teenager would recruit scouring the country for the most overrated 4-star kids he can find that don't have better committable offers better than Oregon. His talent evals consist of looking at 247 and star ratings. I'm not joking. Their staff cares deeply about star ratings and having it look like they're bringing in great talent to drive hype and momentum. The only problem is, on paper his team will look like it's more talented than ours, but in reality it's far from it so when he loses to UW and WSU and Stanford every year it's going to be a really bad look and will ultimately get him fired.
    like Oregon lost to us last year?
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fuck you Petersen

Check the Duck board.

Last two months SAC has simultaneously been sky is falling here in Enumclaw and the UW empire is stronger than ever over in the Refuge.
    Given he's a pore ripoff of whatever DDY says, that's not surprising.
  • Options
    Meek said:

Fuck you Petersen

like Oregon lost to us last year?
    That was a fluke. Give UW a healthy Hunter Bryant Myles Gaskin and they win rather easily. Not to mention Cristobal is riding the coat tails of a top NFL prospect QB he didn't recruit. He's not beating UW again.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Fuck you Petersen

Check the Duck board.

Last two months SAC has simultaneously been sky is falling here in Enumclaw and the UW empire is stronger than ever over in the Refuge.
    Given he's a pore ripoff of whatever DDY says, that's not surprising.
    I disagree with DDY all the time you twat. He's always hated the OKG shit. I'm fine with it as long as it gets results. I'm not seeing the results right now so I'm getting irritated.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    Founders Club

Hey @CallMeBigErn go fuck yourself

Come on, LW bro. You're not a parrot. You're better than that.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,894
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Every year the TBSers freak out.

Every year he signs a better class than the last.

Bunch of dramatic bitches letting 16 year olds mind fuck you.

Respect the bidness model
    Like Pete's?
    Questioning Pete is the right thing to do
    Always question authority.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Debatable... there’s not many things I won’t do for money. Ohhh, we talking about parroting swaye or whatever the fuck this thread was originally about?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    Founders Club

Debatable... there’s not many things I won’t do for money. Ohhh, we talking about parroting swaye or whatever the fuck this thread was originally about?

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    One could conclude that they dont really want early committments because then they have to put in extra effort to retain that committment. Asa Turner being the poster child of that concern. I'm not really saying our staff are lazy recruiters. Lazy would be harsh. Maybe businesslike would be more accurate. Unfortunately businesslike brings visions of old and white.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

One could conclude that they dont really want early committments because then they have to put in extra effort to retain that committment. Asa Turner being the poster child of that concern. I'm not really saying our staff are lazy recruiters. Lazy would be harsh. Maybe businesslike would be more accurate. Unfortunately businesslike brings visions of old and white.

Your conclusion, though possibly accurate, makes me want to be that stick figure who pounds viciously on the keyboard until my fingers are bloody nubs spiraling downward from there until I’m limbless bleeding out.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    What the fuck is going on here. This class seems to be a trainwreck so far. Meanwhile Oregon is making us look like fucking retards!