Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Mueller Chinvestigation Bombshell Special Report Gayme Thread

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019
    Democrats feel totally justified.

Trump is destroying America so truthful or not they have to take him down.

Words are violence as usual.
    When you are morally right, truth doesn't matter.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Thought: Will Mueller now be investigated?

That's your brilliant thought for the day? Ok I'll bite. Investigated for what.
    For meeting with the Russians in order to discuss Russia giving him the stolen DNC and Hillary emails. It’s all “documented” in the Fox News articles you linked Hondo you lying worthless piece of shit.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2019
    pawz said:
    To summarize for y'all, Mueller found no evidence of collusion between the campaign and Russia, despite Russia's attempts to collude. Russia did take action to help Trump win (hacking), but there is no evidence found that the campaign was doing the work.

Mueller presented Barr (a Trump appointee) with information on a potential obstruction case, instead of making the conclusion himself. He said it did not conclude obstruction or exonerate him. Barr, obviously, chose to essentially exonerate him. We don't know yet about that process, but it will certainly become a shitstorm IMO.

My conclusions:

-They should probably release the report or this will likely not go down well
    -Barr does not want to release the report
    -That may not necessarily be of political causes, moreso the fact that his motives and character will be attacked and questioned in a BIG way
    -Time for the dems to talk about their basis here, or they are in trouble
    -Time for Repubs to release the report, I think that's probably the best move after consideration
    -If Repubs suppress report, the optics will be absolutely horrendous (obviously)
    -It seems likely to me we will see an incomplete report release
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

pawz said:
    To summarize for y'all, Mueller found no evidence of collusion between the campaign and Russia, despite Russia's attempts to collude. Russia did take action to help Trump win (hacking), but there is no evidence found that the campaign was doing the work.

Mueller presented Barr (a Trump appointee) with information on a potential obstruction case, instead of making the conclusion himself. He said it did not conclude obstruction or exonerate him. Barr, obviously, chose to essentially exonerate him. We don't know yet about that process, but it will certainly become a shitstorm IMO.

My conclusions:

-That may not necessarily be of political causes, moreso the fact that his motives and character will be attacked and questioned in a BIG way
    -Time for Repubs to release the report, I think that's probably the best move after consideration
    -If Repubs suppress report, the optics will be absolutely horrendous (obviously)
    Slight clarification. Barr did not exonerate on obstruction. He chose not to prosecute.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

pawz said:

My conclusions:

Slight clarification. Barr did not exonerate on obstruction. He chose not to prosecute.
    I say essentially because of course it could still happen, but he is saying that this huge investigation simply didn't find enough. This, of course, leaves the inference it can go no further. That's what I mean by essentially exonerating him - and it will certainly be TAKEN as exoneration, whether it technically is or is not.
  • Options
  • Options

Release everything including the basis for the investigation in the first place

Everything

They should. But they won't.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Frankly the Republicans should start a massive investigation into the Dem candidate and everyone they ever knew and bust them for unrelated stuff
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

My conclusions:

Is that the exact same standard used by Hondo and his band of merry Kunts they use to claim Hillary is innocent?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019

pawz said:

My conclusions:

What part of 420-0 do you not understand?

The ONLY thing everybody (except HondoFS) agrees on is the need to release the report.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They absolutely need to release the FISA applications and the "evidence" supposedly supporting them. Crimes occurred in that process.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Release everything including the basis for the investigation in the first place

Everything

They should. But they won't.
    They should and they will. As usual you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:
    .... Russia did take action to help Trump win (hacking), ...
    I don't think the 4-page report says that the Russian efforts helped Trump win. It says ...to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election.

And ... The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks.

What Assange provided to WikiLeaks and what the Russian's provided are two different things.
  • Options

Frankly the Republicans should start a massive investigation into the Dem candidate and everyone they ever knew and bust them for unrelated stuff

Like what they did with Hillary in 16? That was very effective quite frankly.