Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Mueller Chinvestigation Bombshell Special Report Gayme Thread

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Have you read the report?
    Have you? That's what I thought.

None of this made sense from day one. But keep chasing your tail lapdog.

Pawz ignores all the indictments and people caught lying for Trump.
    You mean all the people indicted for things that had nothing to do with collusion?

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

That's all well and good. But it's documented that Trump's team lied about when the Trump tower in Russia discussions ended. And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

While those are not impeachable offenses. They are documented facts that were investigated.

Idiot.
    No. You still haven't proved motive for Trump, benefit to Russia, or subsequent actions taken thereto.

And you still don't seem to give a fuck that Hillary wrote the emails to rig the primary in the first place. Regardless how they may have been disclosed.

And Assange is on record that he NEVER had any help from Russia.

I think we are done here.

Well I'm not, but you are.
    Hillary wrote emails to rig the election? El oh El. Hillary had a shit ton more primary votes that Bernie and those were DNC emails.

I didn't ever once say there was motive fit Trump idiot. What's that matter? What's proven is there was discussions with Russia after January 2016 and Trump's team lied about it. And there was a meeting with Trump's team about the DNC emails.

Why can't you even admit those facts? They aren't impeachable offenses. It's amazing how blind you are. So you think no matter what, Trump did nothing wrong in any way. Idiot.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

You mean all the people indicted for things that had nothing to do with collusion?

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

That's all well and good. But it's documented that Trump's team lied about when the Trump tower in Russia discussions ended. And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

While those are not impeachable offenses. They are documented facts that were investigated.

Idiot.
    No. You still haven't proved motive for Trump, benefit to Russia, or subsequent actions taken thereto.

And you still don't seem to give a fuck that Hillary wrote the emails to rig the primary in the first place. Regardless how they may have been disclosed.

Hillary wrote emails to rig the election? El oh El.
    Hillary had a shit ton more primary votes that Bernie and those were DNC emails.

I didn't ever once say there was motive fit Trump idiot. What's that matter? What's proven is there was discussions with Russia after January 2016 and Trump's team lied about it. And there was a meeting with Trump's team about the DNC emails.

Why can't you even admit those facts? They aren't impeachable offenses. It's amazing how blind you are. So you think no matter what, Trump did nothing wrong in any way. Idiot.
    I didn't, nor did I need to, read past this. Clearly you don't deal in facts.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #heswithher #lapdog
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.

Hillary wrote emails to rig the election? El oh El. Hillary had a shit ton more primary votes that Bernie and those were DNC emails.

How many keyboards have you broken today?
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.

Hillary wrote emails to rig the election? El oh El.
    Hillary had a shit ton more primary votes that Bernie and those were DNC emails.

I didn't, nor did I need to, read past this. Clearly you don't deal in facts.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #heswithher #lapdog
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trump-jr-s-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-what-to-know

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-russia-real-estate-project-everything-to-know-about-the-abandoned-moscow-deal

Pawz doesn't even acknowledge Fox news reporting now.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.

Hondo is really struggling today.
    Damoan hates facts too.

"Thou shall not say ill words towards Trump. My vagina gets sore when you do."
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I think Trump gets impeached rather easily in the Senate, shall we say 83-17?
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.
    Those are or aren't impeachable depending on the House vote. It's totally subjective!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,747
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.
    Did any of them higher a former spy to make a fake dossier aledging crimes and then used their connections to feed it into the FBI and justice department who were run by Obama plants who never verified the information and then used a former NVA sympathizer to distribute it to other senators, congressman and media and then falsified a FISA warrant to tap American citizens?

Didn't think so.

Fuck off!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.
    Did any of them higher a former spy to make a fake dossier aledging crimes and then used their connections to feed it into the FBI and justice department who were run by Obama plants who never verified the information and then used a former NVA sympathizer to distribute it to other senators, congressman and media and then falsified a FISA warrant to tap American citizens?

Didn't think so.

Fuck off!
    *Hire

photo B634F428-7E98-42CD-AFE7-C92E1EFF5A1D_zpsnui1bdny.gif
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.

Damoan hates facts too.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

That's what I thought.

Fuck off, shill.

Idiot.

Damoan hates facts too.

Hondo on full meltdown. Fun to watch.

I hate trump. He’s a dumbfuck. Hated Obama too. But I don’t have a freak out like you and your merry band of faggots do and try to make up shit that doesn’t exist to have him removed from office. Hillary lost. Move on already.
    Freak out? El oh El. I'm just discussing facts.. Facts that Fox news reports. And it makes pawz and you vagina sore.

BTW you sure do spend a lot of time defending someone you say you hate.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Other than inside you pathological lying fevered little pea-sized brain where has this been documented Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Other than inside you pathological lying fevered little pea-sized brain where has this been documented Hondo?

Read the fox news link in this thread.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Who was caught lying for Trump Hondo? Got to love when Hondo lies about lying.
    There has been several people indicted for lying for Trump. Is your head really that far up trumps ass?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

There has been several people indicted for lying for Trump. Is your head really that far up trumps ass?

We already know aren't allowed to understand the difference.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #heswithher
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

We already know aren't allowed to understand the difference.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #heswithher
    Engrish please.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Got it you just can't name them.

What do you get out of this Hondo? Attention? Is that what this is really all about? A performance space for you to work out your daddy issues?