Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC on Time magazine cover

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    AOC is a total hack. Pathetic how many people jumped on the band wagon before letting it play out.

Half way through the Theranos doc. Talks a big game with no meat. All sizzle no steak. Holmes and AOC might be sisters.

I'm sorry if this is triggering for some of you. Just don't take it out on the keyboard. Punch a wall instead.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

AOC is a total hack. Pathetic how many people jumped on the band wagon before letting it play out.

Half way through the Theranos doc. Talks a big game with no meat. All sizzle no steak. Holmes and AOC might be sisters.

I'm sorry if this is triggering for some of you. Just don't take it out on the keyboard. Punch a wall instead.

You sound afraid of a tiny brown woman who only faux knews followers know about.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

Let's discuss a document that was released then rescinded very quickly. Why?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019

If you're bored than you're boring

Thanks mom

Only boring people get bored was one of her go to lines when we were kids
    Its from that harvey danger song in the late 90s
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

So you want to discuss a FAQ and not the Green New Deal. This is your brain on Fox News.

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

So you want to discuss a FAQ and not the Green New Deal. This is your brain on Fox News.
    No one who wants to "discuss" the green new deal can really be taken seriously
    jecornel said:

You let it play out before jumping on the hater bandwagon? She’s been in Congress for 3 months. How are you this stupid?

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

Unwilling to debate policy is the new debating policy.
    edited March 2019

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

It's a childish fantasy. I want to end world hunger and have peace forever and a golden toilet to shit in.

Well actually I only want one of those things

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

It's a childish fantasy. I want to end world hunger and have peace forever and a golden toilet to shit in.

Which part is fantasy?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

Once they admit they are wrong about nuclear and put it back on the table, I’ll be glad to have a broader debate. Until then, burn books.

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

Once they admit they are wrong about nuclear and put it back on the table, I’ll be glad to have a broader debate. Until then, burn books.
    Metaphorically burn them. Literally burning them would be bad for the environment.

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

Which part is fantasy?
    All of it?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

Because that wasn't drawn up on a bar napkin. Much time was spent producing that document. I do not know why AOC released that to NPR and then pulled it. It was important enough to them to produce it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

I'll discuss anything on it

Like why was this discarded?

What's the new green deal

Between you and hondi it appears to be a deal to attack conservatives for taking her seriously
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

Because that wasn't drawn up on a bar napkin. Much time was spent producing that document. I do not know why AOC released that to NPR and then pulled it. It was important enough to them to produce it.
    This

Why doesn't hondo just say he's embarrassed by her?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

You let it play out before jumping on the hater bandwagon? She’s been in Congress for 3 months. How are you this stupid?
    I've seen enough.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!

This

Why doesn't hondo just say he's embarrassed by her?
    Because he is a hack with zero integrity
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bet she gives a good hummer doe