Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    'Change Is Closer Than We Think.'

Yeah - 2020 - bye.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    edited March 2019

Wood

Hell yeah.

The Throbber can put aside ideology for a good shag.

Hell, a mediocre shag will do the trick.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    She has "Most Famous Bartender" all sewn up.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is the home field advantage the democrats have. The Time puff piece ignores the disastrous launch of the GND that turned it from 12 years to doomsday to guidelines for a discussion. Not a critical thought to be found.

And from her appearance last night on a comedy show which is where the GND belongs

Ocasio-Cortez also vehemently defended her Green New Deal during her time on the show, claiming Trump and other critics are manipulating the narrative around her proposal for climate change reform.

“They’re trying to say that the Green New Deal is about what we have to give up, what we have to cut back on, when in fact the Green New Deal itself is a resolution to be more expansive,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

What the fuck does that even mean? Its just bullshit

I'll give here credit for being honest at first with the non photo shopped launch that got pulled off the air but now she is just talking the same nonsense you get from our shill hondo here.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is the home field advantage the democrats have. The Time puff piece ignores the disastrous launch of the GND that turned it from 12 years to doomsday to guidelines for a discussion. Not a critical thought to be found.

And from her appearance last night on a comedy show which is where the GND belongs

Ocasio-Cortez also vehemently defended her Green New Deal during her time on the show, claiming Trump and other critics are manipulating the narrative around her proposal for climate change reform.

“They’re trying to say that the Green New Deal is about what we have to give up, what we have to cut back on, when in fact the Green New Deal itself is a resolution to be more expansive,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

I'll give here credit for being honest at first with the non photo shopped launch that got pulled off the air but now she is just talking the same nonsense you get from our shill hondo here.

Someone watched Fox and friends this morning.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like how hondo jumps in to prove my point
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,383
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got through like two paragraphs and got bored. She's boring.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If you're bored than you're boring
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you're bored than you're boring

Thanks mom

Only boring people get bored was one of her go to lines when we were kids
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Lol. I remember when Race said it was important to debate on policy with her and now he’s resorted to being triggered that Time didn’t mention that republicans lost their shit over nothing at the launch of the Green New Deal. SHES GONNA BAN COOOOOOOOOOOWS!!!!!!

She’s the best thing that ever happened to republicans and Trump so stop pointing it out and trying to convince everyone it’s true and just win in 2020.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol. I remember when Race said it was important to debate on policy with her and now he’s resorted to being triggered that Time didn’t mention that republicans lost their shit over nothing at the launch of the Green New Deal. SHES GONNA BAN COOOOOOOOOOOWS!!!!!!

She’s the best thing that ever happened to republicans and Trump so stop pointing it out and trying to convince everyone it’s true and just win in 2020.
    I keep trying to debate the policy but all of you keep running away from it

What guidelines for discussion would you like to discuss? How is this resolution more expansive?
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not a photo shop

Let's discuss guys!!!!!