Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Helps Trump

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019

How sad is your life when you're not even embarrassed that you sit at home all day and watch cable news while you refresh the shit out of this dead message board?

Isn't it worse that you sit at work doing your immensely important and difficult job that requires huge intelligence and education?

Slow at the fry station huh?
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

How sad is your life when you're not even embarrassed that you sit at home all day and watch cable news while you refresh the shit out of this dead message board?

Isn't it worse that you sit at work doing your immensely important and difficult job that requires huge intelligence and education?

I don't think the rent a cop should be throwing stones about the value of someone else's job
  • Options

Sledog said:

I don't think the rent a cop should be throwing stones about the value of someone else's job
    I'm retired. And LOVING IT!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

You’re boring. Even for a data entry clerk.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Did you imagine your retirement would be spent in an online circlejerk with half a dozen other deplorables all day every day? Most people do fun shit in retirement. You should have been smarter with your money
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Did you imagine your retirement would be spent in an online circlejerk with half a dozen other deplorables all day every day? Most people do fun shit in retirement. You should have been smarter with your money
    JFC. Just bad.

You couldn’t handle 4chan. So you’re trying to fit in here. Sad.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I drop in a few times whenever I'm at my desk in my palatial retirement digs. I do what I want all damn day.

Maybe you should do some work before dad fires you!
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

JFC. Just bad.

This is one of those times when old people know a thing exists, so they try to reference it not realizing that the reference doesn't make any sense at all and makes them look old and out of touch
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

JFC. Just bad.

This is one of those times when old people know a thing exists, so they try to reference it not realizing that the reference doesn't make any sense at all and makes them look old and out of touch
    Zzzzzzzzzzz. Boring. As. Fuck.

Was your favorite board anime or cosplay?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

JFC. Just bad.

Zzzzzzzzzzz. Boring. As. Fuck.

Was your favorite board anime or cosplay?
    4chan seems more your speed. Lots of fellow alt-right weirdos pretending to be libertarians for you to hang out with
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,206
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race. Sitting at home watching Fox news and taking screen shots. Sad how far you've fallen.

That’s from CNN.

HTH
    From Tucker

I don't lie like hondo

Who is sitting at home replying to me

Some of us have with to do. That being said. Thanks for owning it.
    Tucker is a good show once a week or so

Funny and interesting

But the poll is CNN and is not good news for the 12 years until we die crowd
    Scientists?
    No

They don't think that
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    mtg strikes me as a d&d type
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Says the guy who follows me around to reply to all my posts

I'm not embarrassed that I don't have to sit in an office being angry all day like you
    this site is literally your life. i fear for your health if there is ever some hosting issue
    Say whatever you want about Race's health, but if we?re going to start joking about site outages, i am OUT
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    PurpleJ said:

mtg strikes me as a d&d type

my mom thought it was satanic so it was a no-go. i wasn't ever really interested, though. i'm not sure anyone on this board should be throwing stones about hobbies
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I’d need more information on the poll before commenting.

Here is the context. Tucker lies as always.

photo 6BB35C5C-C650-4F96-BF66-AA9737F82CB3_zpszjryaatn.png

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/03/19/rel4b.-.2020.pdf
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

We've been over this too Race. Read her full quote. Not what her news source says it is with half quotes.
    We have been over it is your main tell when you keep lying about something that is a fact

You were shown the fucking video

APAG knows she said it. He says scientists say it