Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So how many of you libs support reparations?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Nothing quite makes someone into a productive member of society like a fucking Federal government handout.

Why did I know you wouldn't even read further down your own link Bob?

Montague Simmons of the Movement for Black Lives, which has pushed for reparations, said the debate is “not just cash payments.”

But “unless we’re talking about something that has to be systemic and transfers power to the community, it’s not likely going to be what we would consider reparations,” she said.

For now, that’s not how most Democratic presidential contenders are talking about reparations.

Harris has proposed monthly payments to qualified citizens of any race in the form of a tax credit. Warren has called for universal child care that would guarantee the benefit from birth until a child enters school. Families with income less than 200 percent of the poverty line would get free access and others would pay no more than 7 percent of their income.

Those benefits would likely have a disproportionate impact on African-Americans. But except for longshot candidate Marianne Williamson, no Democratic White House hopeful has called for financial remuneration for blacks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Add reparations to the list of Democrat policy issues that hondo shills for and is embarrassed of
  • Options

Add reparations to the list of Democrat policy issues that hondo shills for and is embarrassed of

Add reparations to the list of positions that Bob and race don't understand and lie about.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The hot new issue among the hard-left. Nothing will promote racial healing more than taxing people who never owned slaves in order to give money to people who never were slaves.

Link?
    Proving that Hondo doesn't even really follow politics.
    Got a link?
    https://hardcorehusky.com/profile/2001400ex
    Ok so no link to what Warren said. Wonder why that is lil lyin Bob?
    Where did I say “Warren” said anything you lying piece of shit?
    Ok. Then provide a link of what people on the "hard left" want reparations.
    Hi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/3/18/18272000/elizabeth-warren-reparations-cnn-town-hall
    Thanks for not being a pussy like Bob. Who lied and said the hard left wants reparations. This is what was said.

“Because of housing discrimination and employment discrimination, we live in a world where the average white family has $100 [and] the average black family has about $5,” she said. “So I believe it’s time to start the national full-blown conversation about reparations in this country. And that means I support the bill in the House to appoint a congressional panel of experts, people that are studying this and talk about different ways we may be able to do it and make a report back to Congress, so that we can as a nation do what’s right and begin to heal.”
    So much for your talking point that Presidential candidates aren’t pushing for reparations. Fuck wit.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The hot new issue among the hard-left. Nothing will promote racial healing more than taxing people who never owned slaves in order to give money to people who never were slaves.

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/3/18/18272000/elizabeth-warren-reparations-cnn-town-hall
    Thanks for not being a pussy like Bob. Who lied and said the hard left wants reparations. This is what was said.

“Because of housing discrimination and employment discrimination, we live in a world where the average white family has $100 [and] the average black family has about $5,” she said. “So I believe it’s time to start the national full-blown conversation about reparations in this country. And that means I support the bill in the House to appoint a congressional panel of experts, people that are studying this and talk about different ways we may be able to do it and make a report back to Congress, so that we can as a nation do what’s right and begin to heal.”
    So much for your talking point that Presidential aren’t pushing for reparations. Fuck wit.
    Did you read Bob's link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

So much for your talking point that Presidential aren’t pushing for reparations. Fuck wit.
    Did you read Bob's link?
    I read my link. Fuck off and fuck you I you think reparations won’t hurt the people they claim will benefit. If you believe they will you’re a dishonest fuckhead.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Did you read Bob's link?
    I read my link. Fuck off and fuck you I you think reparations won’t hurt the people they claim will benefit. If you believe they will you’re a dishonest fuckhead.

Easy there turbo. I understand your anger over people wanting to give cash payments to them black folk. But rest assured, that's not what they are proposing. In any way.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Did you read Bob's link?

Easy there turbo. I understand your anger over people wanting to give cash payments to them black folk. But rest assured, that's not what they are proposing. In any way.
    I never said cash. Leave it to HondoFS to create an argument in his head that doesn’t exist.

Cash or not, are you saying it won’t cost taxpayers?

All beside the point anyway. It will hurt the people they claim they want to help because it won’t address actual problems. But you’re more interested in virtue signaling and your candidates are more interested in votes. Who gives a fuck if another government program makes things worse.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Did you read Bob's link?

I never said cash. Leave it to HondoFS to create an argument in his head that doesn’t exist.

All beside the point anyway. It will hurt the people they claim they want to help because it won’t address actual problems. But you’re more interested in virtue signaling and your candidates are more interested in votes. Who gives a fuck if another government program makes things worse.
    What would you say to more small business loans and grants to people in disadvantaged communities? And an expansion in college scholarships, with requirements on grades, for people living in poverty? And more services to help those in poverty to find jobs.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Did you read Bob's link?

What would you say to more small business loans and grants to people in disadvantaged communities? And an expansion in college scholarships, with requirements on grades, for people living in poverty? And more services to help those in poverty to find jobs.
    So you mean shit that’s been happening for over 50 years already? Just double down on that. Brilliant! Problems solved.
    So you expect politicians to come up with anything Earth shattering? And no those aren't really happening right now.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

That's a great idea!!!! Why I think we should call it the Great Society!!! The reason people live in poverty is because they have no jobs or money, not because of any personal behavioral issue on their part. All of society problems concerning the poor can be addressed with a government program.

Stop me if anyone else has seen this movie before. I don't want to spoil how it all ends.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Did you read Bob's link?

I'd say you're a ignorant dipshit who ignored the past 50 years of our history and the effectiveness of government programs, who has a child's understanding of human nature and motivation and the real reasons for poverty in America today.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

That's a great idea!!!! Why I think we should call it the Great Society!!! The reason people live in poverty is because they have no jobs or money, not because of any personal behavioral issue on their part. All of society problems concerning the poor can be addressed with a government program.

Stop me if anyone else has seen this movie before. I don't want to spoil how it all ends.

How's that strawman treating you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Did you read Bob's link?

I'd say you're a ignorant dipshit who ignored the past 50 years of our history and the effectiveness of government programs, who has a child's understanding of human nature and motivation and the real reasons for poverty in America today.

I think more services to help people in poverty find jobs might just be the one we’ve overlooked all these years! I say we go for it!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Job training

More of it

Free public education grades 1 to 12

Free college

More job training

Then give everyone a check
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    40 acres and a mule

Bet hondo doesn't get it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How's that strawman treating you?
    Always love when the motherfucker who does nothing but fuck strawman ass is so fucking stupid he calls mockery a “strawman.”

And of course he is too stupid to address or refute anything I said.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Did you read Bob's link?

I think more services to help people in poverty find jobs might just be the one we’ve overlooked all these years! I say we go for it!
    Careful, the dumbfuck will call this a strawman.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Job training

More of it

Free public education grades 1 to 12

Free college

More job training

Then give everyone a check

What do you know about raising successful black kids? Shut up old man!