Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So how many of you libs support reparations?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The hot new issue among the hard-left. Nothing will promote racial healing more than taxing people who never owned slaves in order to give money to people who never were slaves.

Link?
    Proving that Hondo doesn't even really follow politics.
    Got a link?
    https://hardcorehusky.com/profile/2001400ex
    Ok so no link to what Warren said. Wonder why that is lil lyin Bob?
    Where did I say “Warren” said anything you lying piece of shit?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The hot new issue among the hard-left. Nothing will promote racial healing more than taxing people who never owned slaves in order to give money to people who never were slaves.

Link?
    Got a link?
    Ok. Then provide a link of what people on the "hard left" want reparations.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Ok you’re a lying piece of shit. Let’s get you on the record first on what a clueless little Kunt you are first Hondo and then I’ll respond to your request.

Are you either unaware or refuting that many Rats currently running for Prez have called for reparations for blacks and do you deny that reparations is now a growing issue on the left?

Yes or no?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Ok you’re a lying piece of shit. Let’s get you on the record first on what a clueless little Kunt you are first Hondo and then I’ll respond to your request.

Are you either unaware or refuting that many Rats currently running for Prez have called for reparations for blacks and do you deny that reparations is now a growing issue on the left?

Yes or no?

Send me a link to support that comment. Then we can discuss.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes or no?

Sure right after you admit that you’re a lying worthless Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes or no?

Ok I'm a lying worthless kunt. So Komo4 buttfucker.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

I don't support them here. Hell, if we started that, imagine the deficit we'd run trying to even scratch the surface of what we? did to the Natives. On the other hand, @Swaye could drop his gig at Orkin and stop chasing white trust fund tail, the latter of which would at least get him back in the good graces of @SpiritHorse .

I do support reparations in Cuba. We? are still waiting.

I also don't feel like I need to reconcile those two views.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,135
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

I don't support them here. Hell, if we started that, imagine the deficit we'd run trying to even scratch the surface of what we? did to the Natives. On the other hand, @Swaye could drop his gig at Orkin and stop chasing white trust fund tail, the latter of which would at least get him back in the good graces of @SpiritHorse .

From the commies for stealing land er appropriating land for the people?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

From the commies for stealing land er appropriating land for the people?
    Yes!!!!! We? want our shit back.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I just want in
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633
    edited March 2019
    All of this free college, UBI, student loan relief, reparations etc. is just libs trying to purchase votes with tax dollars. Just like Lyndon Johnson did.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes or no?

Hi there Bob! Link?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I support reparations AND white slavery, and human sex trafficking as well if we are being honest. This is the trust tree right?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes or no?

Hi there Bob! Link?
    Do you support reparations Hondo? That was the question that started this thread that you dodged like a Kunt. Good to see you admit that you're a lying worthless Kunt.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/3/18/18272000/elizabeth-warren-reparations-cnn-town-hall
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/3/18/18272000/elizabeth-warren-reparations-cnn-town-hall
    Thanks for not being a pussy like Bob. Who lied and said the hard left wants reparations. This is what was said.

“Because of housing discrimination and employment discrimination, we live in a world where the average white family has $100 [and] the average black family has about $5,” she said. “So I believe it’s time to start the national full-blown conversation about reparations in this country. And that means I support the bill in the House to appoint a congressional panel of experts, people that are studying this and talk about different ways we may be able to do it and make a report back to Congress, so that we can as a nation do what’s right and begin to heal.”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Thanks for not being a pussy like Bob. Who lied and said the hard left wants reparations. This is what was said.

“Because of housing discrimination and employment discrimination, we live in a world where the average white family has $100 [and] the average black family has about $5,” she said. “So I believe it’s time to start the national full-blown conversation about reparations in this country. And that means I support the bill in the House to appoint a congressional panel of experts, people that are studying this and talk about different ways we may be able to do it and make a report back to Congress, so that we can as a nation do what’s right and begin to heal.”
    Yeah, she want to appoint a panel of experts to look into not giving blacks reparations.

So you read that and think that the left doesn't want reparations? What a dumbfuck.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/2020-dems-back-idea-of-reparations-for-descendants-of-slaves

Do you support reparations Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Got a link?
    Hi.

Yeah, she want to appoint a panel of experts to look into not giving blacks reparations.

So you read that and think that the left doesn't want reparations? What a dumbfuck.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/2020-dems-back-idea-of-reparations-for-descendants-of-slaves

Do you support reparations Hondo?
    Did you even read your link?

Several Democratic presidential candidates are embracing reparations for the descendants of slaves — but not in the traditional sense.

Over the past week, Sen. Kamala Harris of California, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro spoke of the need for the U.S. government to reckon with and make up for centuries of stolen labor and legal oppression. But instead of backing the direct compensation of African-Americans for the legacy of slavery, the Democratic candidates are talking about using tax credits and other subsidies.

I do not support cash payments. I don't support tax credits for African Americans in the sense that it applies to the entire group. I do support reducing racism and finding a method to help young people get out of the ghettos, which are predominantly African American, and into productive members of society.

That being said, you original post in this thread is bullshit and you are a liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    They are pushing reparations. If I give you a tax credit for being a lying dumbfuck I'm still giving you money. Reparations are being pushed by the hard left, some of the Rats currently running for President and picking up on that idea.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Nothing quite makes someone into a productive member of society like a fucking Federal government handout.