Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why does the Media even publish these asswholes manifestos?

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.

Who cares what his motive is/was? Murderous asswhole. This is now like some sick cult. The way the guy emblazoned his weapons with the names of other mass murderers. These guys are copying each other.
    While I agree with this statement. I have to give you a load of shit. Because when it's someone in the left, you blast liberals and Liberals philosophies. But when it's someone on the right, it's like "they are all assholes". Then just today you blasted me for the "both sides are fucktarded" comment.

So fuck off partisan lying shill.
    When it’s someone on the right, they pretend it’s not someone on the right.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.

Who cares what his motive is/was? Murderous asswhole. This is now like some sick cult. The way the guy emblazoned his weapons with the names of other mass murderers. These guys are copying each other.
    While I agree with this statement. I have to give you a load of shit. Because when it's someone in the left, you blast liberals and Liberals philosophies. But when it's someone on the right, it's like "they are all assholes". Then just today you blasted me for the "both sides are fucktarded" comment.

When it’s someone on the left, they pretend it’s not someone on the left
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

When it’s someone on the left, they pretend it’s someone on the right
    FTFY
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

This guy has as much to do with the right as he does to do with the left. Mostly he just sounds nuts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

This guy has as much to do with the right as he does to do with the left. Mostly he just sounds nuts.
    HRYK
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Historically, who has supported Commies more? Conservatives, liberals?

This guy espouses nothing I support. He espouses a lot of the very same anti-Corporate, Green New Deal rhetoric that your team supports Hondo.

He also said Trump is "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" and said the white Western world is decaying due to immigration and Globalism. Hmm...who's team does that sound like?

Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?

As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a
    policy maker and leader? Dear god no

Both a liar and a cocksucker I see.

What's the lie?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    That you're not a cocksucker.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You probably also denied the Tree of Life synagogue shooter and the Kentucky grocery store murderer were right wing as well huh?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You probably also denied the Tree of Life synagogue shooter and the Kentucky grocery store murderer were right wing as well huh?
    And you probably deny that just because you like sucking 10 year old boy's dicks doesn't make you a gay pedophile.

Hey, as long as we're just pulling claims out of our asses, I figured I'd play along.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And you probably deny that just because you like sucking 10 year old boy's dicks doesn't make you a gay pedophile.

Hey, as long as we're just pulling claims out of our asses, I figured I'd play along.

Did your pants get a little tighter as you typed out your little pedo fantasy?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And there's the white flag. Unable to address anything I've actually said, you and Hondo and your other band of merry Kunts are pure murder on things I've never said, in support of ideas and beliefs I've never held.

But that's what lightweight Kunts do. You have no evidence that I'm racist and there's nothing I've ever said that would support that claim. But you're a liberal and you're a Kunt and that's just how liberal Kunts operate.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And there's the white flag. Unable to address anything I've actually said, you and Hondo and your other band of merry Kunts are pure murder on things I've never said, in support of ideas and beliefs I've never held.

But that's what lightweight Kunts do. You have no evidence that I'm racist and there's nothing I've ever said that would support that claim. But you're a liberal and you're a Kunt and that's just how liberal Kunts operate.
    White flag? You're the one who defaulted to your gay fantasies as you always do when you have no response.

Answer me Kunt, do you believe the Tree of Life and Kentucky Kroger murderers were left or right wing?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I "defaulted" to it right after you preformed you mind reading act on what said about the Tree of Life synagogue shooter. Like most liberals, you think that we Conservatives are just like you. Lying shameless hacks. I had no problem calling the synagogue shooter a right-wing racist. I'm not like you Kunt, I'm nothing like you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

White flag? You're the one who defaulted to your gay fantasies as you always do when you have no response.

Answer me Kunt, do you believe the Tree of Life and Kentucky Kroger murderers were left or right wing?
    I "defaulted" to right after you preformed you mind reading act on what said about the Tree of Life synagogue shooter. Like most liberals, you think that we Conservatives are just like you. Lying shameless hacks. I had no problem calling the synagogue shooter a right-wing racist. I'm not like you Kunt, I'm nothing like you.
    I wonder if you two realize how fucktarded your last several posts sound to sane people?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I "defaulted" to right after you preformed you mind reading act on what said about the Tree of Life synagogue shooter. Like most liberals, you think that we Conservatives are just like you. Lying shameless hacks. I had no problem calling the synagogue shooter a right-wing racist. I'm not like you Kunt, I'm nothing like you.
    I wonder if you two realize how fucktarded your last serval posts sound to sane people?
    Fuck that, I'm tired of these asswholes lying about what I supposedly believe and think.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I "defaulted" to it right after you preformed you mind reading act on what said about the Tree of Life synagogue shooter. Like most liberals, you think that we Conservatives are just like you. Lying shameless hacks. I had no problem calling the synagogue shooter a right-wing racist. I'm not like you Kunt, I'm nothing like you.

This is the only thing you've ever said that I'll agree with. You're old, poor, dumb as a rock, uneducated, and a closeted gay man who fucks his wife once a month only by fantasizing about little boys' cocks to get off. Yes, I'm nothing like you and I am grateful for that every fucking day.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I wonder if you two realize how fucktarded your last several posts sound to sane people?
    Unfortunately when you debate with Gay Bob you have to join him in the gutter. I'll try to keep it clean, Kim. Don't ban me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Unfortunately when you debate with Gay Bob you have to join him in the gutter. I'll try to keep it clean, Kim. Don't ban me.
    Warned
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

This is the only thing you've ever said that I'll agree with. You're old, poor, dumb as a rock, uneducated, and a closeted gay man who fucks his wife once a month only by fantasizing about little boys' cocks to get off. Yes, I'm nothing like you and I am grateful for that every fucking day.
    If we’re bashing fucking the wife once a month, i’m out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Like CD you never even try to engage with me, the one time you did I handed you your ignorant ass. That's why all I get from you is your mind reading Kunt act and name calling go fuck yourself.