Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Why does the Media even publish these asswholes manifestos?

SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
Aren't they giving this piece of shit exactly what he wanted, thus encouraging more of these nutbags?
jecornelBennyBeaver
«13

Comments

  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Posts: 5,428
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.
    Rubberfist
  • HHuskyHHusky Posts: 1,004
    250 Answers 250 Up Votes 500 Comments 25 Awesomes
    Seems to me like two bad alternatives Like a lot of elections.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

    I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.

    Who cares what his motive is/was? Murderous asswhole. This is now like some sick cult. The way the guy emblazoned his weapons with the names of other mass murderers. These guys are copying each other.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 39,329
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers
    And he live streamed it
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 22,455
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

    I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.

    Who cares what his motive is/was? Murderous asswhole. This is now like some sick cult. The way the guy emblazoned his weapons with the names of other mass murderers. These guys are copying each other.
    While I agree with this statement. I have to give you a load of shit. Because when it's someone in the left, you blast liberals and Liberals philosophies. But when it's someone on the right, it's like "they are all assholes". Then just today you blasted me for the "both sides are fucktarded" comment.

    So fuck off partisan lying shill.
    insinceredawgRaceBannonCirrhosisDawgCuntWaffleMikeDamoneDuckHHunterisafagThe_Undertaker
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Posts: 1,663
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes
    Did something happen?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 39,329
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.

    Who cares what his motive is/was? Murderous asswhole. This is now like some sick cult. The way the guy emblazoned his weapons with the names of other mass murderers. These guys are copying each other.
    While I agree with this statement. I have to give you a load of shit. Because when it's someone in the left, you blast liberals and Liberals philosophies. But when it's someone on the right, it's like "they are all assholes". Then just today you blasted me for the "both sides are fucktarded" comment.

    So fuck off partisan lying shill.
    Calm down
    creepycoug
  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.

    Who cares what his motive is/was? Murderous asswhole. This is now like some sick cult. The way the guy emblazoned his weapons with the names of other mass murderers. These guys are copying each other.
    While I agree with this statement. I have to give you a load of shit. Because when it's someone in the left, you blast liberals and Liberals philosophies. But when it's someone on the right, it's like "they are all assholes". Then just today you blasted me for the "both sides are fucktarded" comment.

    So fuck off partisan lying shill.
    This guys isn't someone on the right and I've had no problem "blasting" him you lying worthless Kunt.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    What Conservative philosophy was this guy espousing Hondo?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 39,329
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers

    Did something happen?

    Hondo is having a stroke
    Fenderbender123
  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    From his manifesto:

    Were/are you a conservative?

    No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Were/are you a fascist?

    Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I
    am sure the journalists will love that.

    I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
    Eco-fascist by nature.

    The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
    People’s Republic of China
    .


    Sure appears to be more on your team Hondo, not mine.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 13,765
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    I agree, but if they didn't it would lead to people questioning his motive and fuel retarded conspiracies.

    Who cares what his motive is/was? Murderous asswhole. This is now like some sick cult. The way the guy emblazoned his weapons with the names of other mass murderers. These guys are copying each other.
    While I agree with this statement. I have to give you a load of shit. Because when it's someone in the left, you blast liberals and Liberals philosophies. But when it's someone on the right, it's like "they are all assholes". Then just today you blasted me for the "both sides are fucktarded" comment.

    So fuck off partisan lying shill.
    Flip a couple of words and we have a paragraph that describes you to a T. Fucking hypocrite nutjob.
    RaceBannonDuckHHunterisafag
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 13,765
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers

    Did something happen?

    Hondo is having a stroke

    He needs to calm down. So angry.
    RaceBannonCuntWaffleDuckHHunterisafag
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 22,455
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

    Were/are you a fascist?

    Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I
    am sure the journalists will love that.

    I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
    Eco-fascist by nature.

    The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
    People’s Republic of China
    .


    Sure appears to be more on your team Hondo, not mine.

    I don't stand with China. And not sure many liberals do. But ok!
    RaceBannonMikeDamoneDuckHHunterisafag
  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Historically, who has supported Commies more? Conservatives, liberals?

    This guy espouses nothing I support. He espouses a lot of the very same anti-Corporate, Green New Deal rhetoric that your team supports Hondo.
    DuckHHunterisafag
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 13,765
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    Were/are you a fascist?

    Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I
    am sure the journalists will love that.

    I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
    Eco-fascist by nature.

    The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
    People’s Republic of China
    .


    Sure appears to be more on your team Hondo, not mine.

    I don't stand with China. And not sure many liberals do. But ok!
    Bernie does..
    GrundleStiltzkinRaceBannonDuckHHunterisafag
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Posts: 1,521
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

    Historically, who has supported Commies more? Conservatives, liberals?

    This guy espouses nothing I support. He espouses a lot of the very same anti-Corporate, Green New Deal rhetoric that your team supports Hondo.

    He also said Trump is "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" and said the white Western world is decaying due to immigration and Globalism. Hmm...who's team does that sound like?
    CirrhosisDawgEdwin_BambinoDuckHHunterisafag
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 13,765
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers
    edited March 15

    SFGbob said:

    Historically, who has supported Commies more? Conservatives, liberals?

    This guy espouses nothing I support. He espouses a lot of the very same anti-Corporate, Green New Deal rhetoric that your team supports Hondo.

    He also said Trump is "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" and said the white Western world is decaying due to immigration and Globalism. Hmm...who's team does that sound like?
    It seems like he made his own team that has very few players.

    He sounds as confused as a tranny at a lesbo bar.
    insinceredawgGrundleStiltzkinDuckHHunterisafag
  • SFGbobSFGbob Posts: 4,922
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

    SFGbob said:

    Historically, who has supported Commies more? Conservatives, liberals?

    This guy espouses nothing I support. He espouses a lot of the very same anti-Corporate, Green New Deal rhetoric that your team supports Hondo.

    He also said Trump is "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" and said the white Western world is decaying due to immigration and Globalism. Hmm...who's team does that sound like?

    Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?

    As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a
    policy maker and leader? Dear god no
    .

    Both a liar and a cocksucker I see.

    insinceredawgCirrhosisDawgDuckHHunterisafag
Sign In or Register to comment.