Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ronald Reagan SLAMMED

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I mean Truman! Come on! FTG!
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Crack didn't really became a huge problem until after Reagan was out of office.

Lol what
    Sorry if that facts makes your Kunt hurt. Late 80s early 90s is when crack really exploded.
    sure it was
    Brutal rebuttal. Completely destroyed my claim.
    Sorry bud but you haven't done anything to suggest you know what you're talking about. If anything there's a better chance that you're wrong on any given topic
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Crack didn't really became a huge problem until after Reagan was out of office. The homeless problem in the 1980s compared to now is a complete joke. Far, far worse now. Congress during all of Reagan's Presidency was controlled by Rats. How did he gut the mental health system without the Rats signing off on it.

Then, as now, the Senate was majority Republican in 1981.
    Correct, I should have been more precise. The House, where all spending starts, was held by the Rats during all of Reagan's 8 years in office. Question still stands and of course you dodged it.
    Rhetorical questions don’t require answers, unless you have Aspergers, of course.
    It wasn't rhetorical. Come on Mr. History, how did Reagan gut the mental health system without the support of the House?
    blob, doesn’t know what a rhetorical question is. Sad!
    Kunt dodges the question and then claims it was rhetorical. When told it wasn't Kunt claims the other person doesn't understand the term.

That's what Kunts do.

If you're claiming Reagan gutted mental health, and she did, then the question still stands. How did he do this with a House that was controlled by the Rats?

That's not a rhetorical question. That's a question you don't want to answer therefore we're treated to this Kunt act.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bring them back and have the Federal Government run them it sounds like.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Crack didn't really became a huge problem until after Reagan was out of office. The homeless problem in the 1980s compared to now is a complete joke. Far, far worse now. Congress during all of Reagan's Presidency was controlled by Rats. How did he gut the mental health system without the Rats signing off on it.

Correct, I should have been more precise. The House, where all spending starts, was held by the Rats during all of Reagan's 8 years in office. Question still stands and of course you dodged it.
    Rhetorical questions don’t require answers, unless you have Aspergers, of course.
    It wasn't rhetorical. Come on Mr. History, how did Reagan gut the mental health system without the support of the House?
    Kunt dodges the question and then claims it was rhetorical. When told it wasn't Kunt claims the other person doesn't understand the term.

That's what Kunts do.

If you're claiming Reagan gutted mental health, and she did, then the question still stands. How did he do this with a House that was controlled by the Rats?

That's not a rhetorical question. That's a question you don't want to answer therefore we're treated to this Kunt act.
    Determined to prove me right. I approve of that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lol what
    Sorry if that facts makes your Kunt hurt. Late 80s early 90s is when crack really exploded.
    sure it was
    Sorry bud but you haven't done anything to suggest you know what you're talking about. If anything there's a better chance that you're wrong on any given topic
    First of all I lived it. I was in LA during Reagan's last year in office and while crack was already around the peak of the crack epidemic hadn't hit yet.

Crack’s popularity remains high, despite the dangers, because it’s inexpensive to make, and cheap to buy compared to normal powder cocaine. However, today’s numbers of cocaine and crack cocaine users are fewer than they were at their peak in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

https://www.ridgefieldrecovery.com/blog/crack-cocaine-history/

Pretty funny how according to you I'm always wrong but on the few occasions where you've let go of the side of the kiddie pool when engaging with me, you've sunk like a fucking rock. Crack usage peaked under Clinton.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

That's what Kunts do.

Gee. Dems only had 16 years and 2 friendly congresses at the outset of Clinton & Obama's terms, and yet those laws are still in place.

Keep blaming Reagan, tho.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

That's what Kunts do.

Still dodging the question like a Kunt. Could have easily predicted that.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

That's what Kunts do.

Gee. Dems only had 16 years and 2 friendly congresses at the outset of Clinton & Obama's terms, and yet those laws are still in place.

Keep blaming Reagan, tho.
    I wasn’t “blaming” Reagan. I was correcting blob’s mangled history. As between blob and me, only I have ever cast a meaningful vote for Reagan—and I did it twice.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,643
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lol what
    sure it was
    First of all I lived it. I was in LA during Reagan's last year in office and while crack was already around the peak of the crack epidemic hadn't hit yet.

Crack’s popularity remains high, despite the dangers, because it’s inexpensive to make, and cheap to buy compared to normal powder cocaine. However, today’s numbers of cocaine and crack cocaine users are fewer than they were at their peak in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Pretty funny how according to you I'm always wrong but on the few occasions where you've let go of the side of the kiddie pool when engaging with me, you've sunk like a fucking rock. Crack usage peaked under Clinton.
    Clinton was snuggling it through Mena.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lol what
    sure it was

Just because it was worse at other times doesnt mean it "wasnt a huge problem" as you put it

Congrats on living in Los Angeles at that time but that's pretty irrelevant
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    The Reagan I enjoy remembering is the one who forgets the names of his children and walks around his Bel Air estate in a diaper.
  • Options
    Btw I love that bob thinks he owned me by posting a "history" from a drug rehab center's website lol
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lol what
    sure it was

Just because it was worse at other times doesnt mean it "wasnt a huge problem" as you put it

Congrats on living in Los Angeles at that time but that's pretty irrelevant
    Gosh if that were the only thing I cited you might have a point. What a mouthy little Kunt you are
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Btw I love that bob thinks he owned me by posting a "history" from a drug rehab center's website lol

You can go look at the numbers Kunt, crack usage peaked long after Reagan left office.