Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democrats pass voting rights for illegals in House

1235»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you really want to get money out of politics reduce the power and influence and authority of the Federal government. But you don't want that Hondo. You want a massive Federal Government that has it's fingers into every aspect of our economy.

Yes and the people you vote for have done a wonderful job of reducing the government.
    Arguing like a Kunt 101

What does who I voted for have to do with your love of a massive Federal Government? I support limited government and will support any politician who will move us in that direction.

You want the government to take over huge segments of our economy and to regulate the shit out of the rest and then you bitch about people and corporations spending money to influence the governments power.

You’re like a not very bright child Hondo
    Lil lyin Bob.
    This is now Hondo's standard response when he can't back up his mouth. What's the lie Kunt?
    You want the government to take over huge segments of our economy and to regulate the shit out of the rest
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you really want to get money out of politics reduce the power and influence and authority of the Federal government. But you don't want that Hondo. You want a massive Federal Government that has it's fingers into every aspect of our economy.

Yes and the people you vote for have done a wonderful job of reducing the government.
    Arguing like a Kunt 101

What does who I voted for have to do with your love of a massive Federal Government? I support limited government and will support any politician who will move us in that direction.

You want the government to take over huge segments of our economy and to regulate the shit out of the rest and then you bitch about people and corporations spending money to influence the governments power.

Lil lyin Bob.
    This is now Hondo's standard response when he can't back up his mouth. What's the lie Kunt?
    You want the government to take over huge segments of our economy and to regulate the shit out of the rest
    You want the government take over the healthcare industry. That's a fucking fact. You also support the Green New Deal which will eliminate the fossil fuel industry. Go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Arguing like a Kunt 101

Lil lyin Bob.
    You want the government take over the healthcare industry. That's a fucking fact. You also support the Green New Deal which will eliminate the fossil fuel industry. Go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit.
    No I don't want the government to take over health Care. I want to go to single payer. Still have private hospitals, doctors, etc. Only thing that changes is the payer. I'm not surprised you don't understand that basic concept.

Show me in the green new deal where it says to eliminate the fossil fuel industry. But that still doesn't have to do with "and regulate the shit out of the rest".

Lil lyin Bob. As always, you think I am lying because you don't understand basic concepts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Arguing like a Kunt 101

Lil lyin Bob.
    No I don't want the government to take over health Care. I want to go to single payer. Still have private hospitals, doctors, etc. Only thing that changes is the payer. I'm not surprised you don't understand that basic concept.

Show me in the green new deal where it says to eliminate the fossil fuel industry. But that still doesn't have to do with "and regulate the shit out of the rest".

Lil lyin Bob. As always, you think I am lying because you don't understand basic concepts.
    And this is why you're a dipshit. You want to the government to dictate how much it will pay for certain treatments. Which treatments it will provide and how much it pay for those treatments but in your little pea sized brain that doesn't = government taking over the healthcare industry.

Hey Hondo if I can dictate to you who you can and can't sell your burgers to, how much you can charge for those burgers, and what type of burgers you can sell, have I taken over your hamburger stand?

Single payer eliminates the health Insurance industry and massively grows the size and power of the government but you being the dipshit you are don't even realize it or you're too dishonest to admit it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Arguing like a Kunt 101

Lil lyin Bob.

And this is why you're a dipshit. You want to the government to dictate how much it will pay for certain treatments. Which treatments it will provide and how much it pay for those treatments but in your little pea sized brain that doesn't = government taking over the healthcare industry.

Hey Hondo if I can dictate to you who you can and can't sell your burgers to, how much you can charge for those burgers, and what type of burgers you can sell, have I taken over your hamburger stand?

Single payer eliminates the health Insurance industry and massively grows the size and power of the government but you being the dipshit you are don't even realize it or you're too dishonest to admit it.
    Like I said. You don't understand it. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I understand quite well that you're a liar and moron. The fact you dodged the question like the fucking little Kunt you are tells me everything I need to know about your "understanding."

The complete elimination of the private health insurance industry and total take over of healthcare by being a single payer who dictates prices, treatments and compensation, but in the land of Hondo the stupid Kunt that's not a government take over.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The people I vote for would.
    I know what they say. But they still don't. HTH
    Not true. No one I voted for has ever won. It’s an unknown.

Also donate or stop posting. Freeloading piece of shit. Typical leftist. Won’t part with his money unless there is a gun to his head.
    Why don't you call sledog or throbber a freeloader?
    I have donated.
    I don't see your badge.
    We've been over this before. Fuck off!