Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Democrats pass voting rights for illegals in House

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

This is the best piece of legislation the democrats have passed in more than a decade.

Automatic voter registration
    gerrymandering reform
    public funding and rooting out corruption

It's pretty sad when you think so little of your ideology that more people voting scares you.

No one wants to answer this either.

Tell me why Republicans voted against making changes to citizens United, making the voting system better and creating a federal holiday to vote.

But they sure do scream about how Democrats voted to allow illegals to vote. Even tho they didn't.
    If you people insist on taxing corporations, then corporations must be permitted to engage in the political process. Be symmetrical in your thinking.
    Corporations should not be involved in the process. There are people that run corporations. You are allowing them double representation. In other words, giving the wealthy in the country double the power making the middle class even more irrelevant.

Who is "you people"?
    Double taxation, double representation. Don’t be a fucking simpleton. Tax one and mute the other, don’t do both. Fuck the fuck off, double dipper.
    And you wonder why you people are shit on for being against the working class.
    Absolutely zero to do with your class warfare. Statists seeks mute dollar dispensers that cannot enter the political process, disgorging money without protest. I respect a 70% personal income tax and zero corporate tax argument more than this Citizen United bullshit. Choose one. Don’t be a hypocritical, mewling succubus .
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

This is the best piece of legislation the democrats have passed in more than a decade.

Automatic voter registration
    gerrymandering reform
    public funding and rooting out corruption

It's pretty sad when you think so little of your ideology that more people voting scares you.

No one wants to answer this either.

Tell me why Republicans voted against making changes to citizens United, making the voting system better and creating a federal holiday to vote.

But they sure do scream about how Democrats voted to allow illegals to vote. Even tho they didn't.
    If you people insist on taxing corporations, then corporations must be permitted to engage in the political process. Be symmetrical in your thinking.
    Corporations should not be involved in the process. There are people that run corporations. You are allowing them double representation. In other words, giving the wealthy in the country double the power making the middle class even more irrelevant.

Who is "you people"?
    Double taxation, double representation. Don’t be a fucking simpleton. Tax one and mute the other, don’t do both. Fuck the fuck off, double dipper.
    And you wonder why you people are shit on for being against the working class.
    Absolutely zero to do with your class warfare. Statists seeks mute dollar dispensers that cannot enter the political process, disgorging money without protest. I respect a 70% personal income tax and zero corporate tax argument more than this Citizen United bullshit. Choose one. Don’t be a hypocritical, mewling succubus .
    I don't agree with a 70% tax and it'll never happen.

Why do you tie taxes to representation? You are as bad as sledog who thinks only people who pay federal income tax should get a vote. The two are completely different subjects and you are trying to correlate the two.

The issue in the country isn't the middle class trying to take advantage of the rules to their favor. I've advocated we should get rid of all lobbying and only campaign donations by individuals should be allowed. Then maybe politicians will work for the people rather than for the corporations.
    SFGbob said:

If you really want to get money out of politics reduce the power and influence and authority of the Federal government. But you don't want that Hondo. You want a massive Federal Government that has it's fingers into every aspect of our economy.

Yes and the people you vote for have done a wonderful job of reducing the government.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you really want to get money out of politics reduce the power and influence and authority of the Federal government. But you don't want that Hondo. You want a massive Federal Government that has it's fingers into every aspect of our economy.

Yes and the people you vote for have done a wonderful job of reducing the government.
    The people I vote for would.
    I know what they say. But they still don't. HTH
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is going to call for 5% across the board cuts

Watch all the phony budget hawks here run for cover while calling him racist
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

5% across the board? That’s the kind of creative thinking that will MAGA!

What about entitlement reforms? That’s where the crux of the federal spending problem lies. What is fat boy going to propose? I’m sure the tug’s “principled conservatives” and MAGAts have the answer.

Once again: Trump is an obese pussy.

#profilesincowardice

Swaye's Wigwam
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Arguing like a Kunt 101

What does who I voted for have to do with your love of a massive Federal Government? I support limited government and will support any politician who will move us in that direction.

You want the government to take over huge segments of our economy and to regulate the shit out of the rest and then you bitch about people and corporations spending money to influence the governments power.

You’re like a not very bright child Hondo
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    edited March 2019

5% across the board? That’s the kind of creative thinking that will MAGA!

What about entitlement reforms? That’s where the crux of the federal spending problem lies. What is fat boy going to propose? I’m sure the tug’s “principled conservatives” and MAGAts have the answer.

Once again: Trump is an obese pussy.

#profilesincowardice

Mom! Beanie weenies!
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Arguing like a Kunt 101

What does who I voted for have to do with your love of a massive Federal Government? I support limited government and will support any politician who will move us in that direction.

You want the government to take over huge segments of our economy and to regulate the shit out of the rest and then you bitch about people and corporations spending money to influence the governments power.

Lil lyin Bob.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Not true. No one I voted for has ever won. It’s an unknown.

Also donate or stop posting. Freeloading piece of shit. Typical leftist. Won’t part with his money unless there is a gun to his head.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Also donate or stop posting. Freeloading piece of shit. Typical leftist. Won’t part with his money unless there is a gun to his head.
    Why don't you call sledog or throbber a freeloader?
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Because with 22,000 posts you’re a 1%er. Pay your fair share.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I’ve been hear* just over a year and I’ve donated....twice.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I have donated.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I have donated.
    I don't see your badge.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Arguing like a Kunt 101

Lil lyin Bob.
    This is now Hondo's standard response when he can't back up his mouth. What's the lie Kunt?