Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racist Knitting

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo now - I came here to say that Vox is a left wing shill. They just (mis)use facts to form their opinion.

Hondo one week ago Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context.

So tell us Hondo, what's the "factual context" for the Vox piece?

Now you are pulling quotes out of context. So you see "(mis)use" and in the full quote do you see where I discuss where they lie with statistics?

Bob you should be better than this. I am glad you can get pissed off solely due to your inability to read for comprehension.
    Now you're dodging the question like the fucking Kunt you are Hondo.

Do you see where they didn't cite any "statistics" Kunt. You said that "everything" Vox writes is in a "factual context" Kunt. Tell us the factual context of the article that was referenced in what was linked.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Your eyes are as good as mine. I'm guessing it's the links and full wires that distract you.

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/2/25/18234950/knitting-racism-instagram-stories

BTW. What your posted was a fucking awful video with a snippet from the article. And it's also a fucktarded article.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Your eyes are as good as mine. I'm guessing it's the links and full wires that distract you.

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/2/25/18234950/knitting-racism-instagram-stories

BTW. What your posted was a fucking awful video with a snippet from the article. And it's also a fucktarded article.

So you can't tell us the "factual context" that Vox article was written in.

I didn't make that claim Kunt, you did and now you can't back up your mouth.