Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racist Knitting

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Hondo is this an example of that hard-hitting and serious Vox journalism you were talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC3GeDpBuUY

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Hondo is this an example of that hard-hitting and serious Vox journalism you were talking about?

Judges!??? Respectfully request a ruling.

White Trash Bob posted Cucker Tarlson (roflmao!) video.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I love dumbfucks who comment on videos they don't even bother to watch. Save your energy CD, you're too stupid to understand it anyway.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I love dumbfucks who comment on videos they don't even bother to watch. Save your energy CD, you're too stupid to understand it anyway.
    You sound smart White Trash Bob. It’s very impressive you understand the video.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Tl,DW. I came here to say that Vox is a left wing shill. They just (mis)use facts to form their opinion. I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit so I'm not surprised you don't get it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Should I submit this?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Should I submit this?
    If you don’t mind. TIA!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Should I submit this?
    If you don’t mind. TIA!
    Done and done. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Tl,DW. I came here to say that Vox is a left wing shill. They just (mis)use facts to form their opinion. I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit so I'm not surprised you don't get it.

No you didn't you fucking liar. You were claiming that Vox practiced serious and sober journalism that relied less on opinion and more on "facts" unlike those awful Conservative news sources. According to you Conservatives want their news sources to give them more opinion pieces while liberals like yourself were more interested in news sources that provided facts.

You don't even remember the bullshit that leaves your own mouth do you Hondo?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No you didn't you fucking liar. You were claiming that Vox practiced serious and sober journalism that relied less on opinion and more on "facts" unlike those awful Conservative news sources. According to you Conservatives want their news sources to give them more opinion pieces while liberals like yourself were more interested in news sources that provided facts.

Come clean White Trash Bob. Where in contra costa county do you live? It’s got to be either Clayton, Brentwood, Oakley, or Richmond. Is Hercules in CCC? Where do geriatric White trash in CCC live?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

So VOX employs you? That makes sense.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Makes me sick. Racism makes me sick to my stomach

I called one of my only two black friends about an hour ago and chatted just to make sure I wasn't racist
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No. That's not what I said. Do you understand the concept of how to lie with statistics? We've discussed this before. I'm not surprised you don't understand it. Or even have any comprehension in any way the discussion that was had.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Come clean White Trash Bob. Where in contra costa county do you live? It’s got to be either Clayton, Brentwood, Oakley, or Richmond. Is Hercules in CCC? Where do geriatric White trash in CCC live?
    @Bob, remember the code: Don't feed the Faggots.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    She's half Indian, a practicing witch, calls everything racist, and lives in NYC. Sounds like Cirrhosis's kind of girl.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Now for what Hondo really said about Vox.

Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.

I'll ask the question again, what's it like being a pathological liar Hondo? Are you even aware of it?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Now for what Hondo really said about Vox.

Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.

I'll ask the question again, what's it like being a pathological liar Hondo? Are you even aware of it?
    I feel those two comments are pretty much the exact same thing. What's your point?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    That you're a lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

That you're a lying piece of shit.

Easy there turbo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo now - I came here to say that Vox is a left wing shill. They just (mis)use facts to form their opinion.

Hondo one week ago Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context.

So tell us Hondo, what's the "factual context" for the Vox piece?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Hondo now - I came here to say that Vox is a left wing shill. They just (mis)use facts to form their opinion.

Hondo one week ago Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context.

So tell us Hondo, what's the "factual context" for the Vox piece?

Now you are pulling quotes out of context. So you see "(mis)use" and in the full quote do you see where I discuss where they lie with statistics?

Bob you should be better than this. I am glad you can get pissed off solely due to your inability to read for comprehension.