Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grandma didn't have access to Planned Parenthood

123457»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I was right. As usual

like when you said steve king was removed from a chairmanship he never had?
    He was removed

He was never the chairman of either of the committees you said he was the chairman of. You were wrong. Just be a man and own it
    The NY Times doesn't agree with you

You literally didnt read the article you posted
    Or the financials I posted. Race is right!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was right. As usual

like when you said steve king was removed from a chairmanship he never had?
    He was removed

He was never the chairman of either of the committees you said he was the chairman of. You were wrong. Just be a man and own it
    The NY Times doesn't agree with you

You literally didnt read the article you posted
    I actually did
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

If only there were public filings to show you how full of shit you are.

Here, go watch the following video. These 2 men lay out exactly how fucking stupid and gullible you are. "public filings"... You are right, the most corrupt bitch and family ever to touch DC would never be able to hide anything from a public filing.

https://youtu.be/q5hVU_uGYuY

You will see them lay out EXACTLY the scheme the Clinton's were running. I doubt you watch, I don't care... there is no hope for little pussy hat wearing bitches like yourself and I don't have a problem with that. Enjoy trying to find a spine.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Here, go watch the following video. These 2 men lay out exactly how fucking stupid and gullible you are. "public filings"... You are right, the most corrupt bitch and family ever to touch DC would never be able to hide anything from a public filing.

You will see them lay out EXACTLY the scheme the Clinton's were running. I doubt you watch, I don't care... there is no hope for little pussy hat wearing bitches like yourself and I don't have a problem with that. Enjoy trying to find a spine.
    An hour of testimony sounds fun. But your claims should be demonstrable from documents that are in the public record. Knock yourself out!
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

No I'm not going to watch 1 hour and 11 minutes of that. Care to give a time stamp of a pertinent part with the smocking gun?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

No I'm not going to watch 1 hour and 11 minutes of that. Care to give a time stamp of a pertinent part with the smocking gun?
    This fuckhead won’t read a simple Econ book. Do you think he’s going to watch an hour video. Plus, ignorance is his calling card. Wouldn’t want to fuck that up.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

This fuckhead won’t read a simple Econ book. Do you think he’s going to watch an hour video. Plus, ignorance is his calling card. Wouldn’t want to fuck that up.
    :D "read an econ book"

incredible. you couldn't be a better caricature if you tried.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Did you watch it? Are you actually comparing people bitching in a boring as fuck testimony to reading an econ book? Well that's boring too but at least there's substance to it. Idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

:D "read an econ book"

incredible. you couldn't be a better caricature if you tried.
    Are you knew here? Yes you are. You might want to sit this one out. Dumb fuck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Did you watch it? Are you actually comparing people bitching in a boring as fuck testimony to reading an econ book? Well that's boring too but at least there's substance to it. Idiot.

You still won’t read the essay. It’s not even a book. What are you afraid of? Knowledge? Typical of dipshits like you.

Econ is boring....zzzzz. Pass. But by all means have a virtue signaling opinion in your state or ignorance.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

You still won’t read the essay. It’s not even a book. What are you afraid of? Knowledge? Typical of dipshits like you.

Econ is boring....zzzzz. Pass. But by all means have a virtue signaling opinion in your state or ignorance.
    I'm saying this not being a dick. Link the essay. There was a link maybe a month ago that I am not sure where it is. I was genuinely curious to read that. My laziness is greater than my curiosity most of the time.

And fuck off with your virtue signaling bullshit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

I'm saying this not being a dick. Link the essay. There was a link maybe a month ago that I am not sure where it is. I was genuinely curious to read that. My laziness is greater than my curiosity most of the time.

So now I have to link it multiple times? Fuck off. Nothing worse than someone who chooses to remain ignorant based on the fear they are wrong. If you were genuinely curious, yiunwoikd have read it. You’re not genuine about anything. Just a virtue signally ignorant fuck head.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

So now I have to link it multiple times? Fuck off. Nothing worse than someone who chooses to remain ignorant based on the fear they are wrong. If you were genuinely curious, yiunwoikd have read it. You’re not genuine about anything. Just a virtue signally ignorant fuck head.
    Post the link Mike.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    S
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Post the link Mike.
    I already did. DIAFF shit lips.
  • Options

S

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Post the link Mike.
    So you got nothing and didn't watch the video either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

S

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Post the link Mike.
    I already posted several links. You were uninterested. So you got nothing. Fuck teeth.

• Options

2001400ex said:

S

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Post the link Mike.
    I already posted several links. You were uninterested. So you got nothing. Fuck teeth.

Why are you afraid to post the link again? Seriously just post it up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

S

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

Post the link Mike.

Why are you afraid to post the link again? Seriously just post it up.
    Fuck off. Several links have been posted. Dick nose
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

As dumb as her mother

Imagine being stupid enough to vote for Hillary

Your vote went to Hillary. HTH
    No it didn't

Can you go one post without lying?

Only you and marriot are dumb enough to vote for Hillary

And H

Ah another Gary Johnson fan

Hilarious
    Wrong. Dumbass
    who then?
    His vote went to Hillary. Assuming he submitted a ballot.
    Liar

My vote didn't go to Hillary

Dumbass
    Ironic.

I'll explain to it you smart guy. You live in California. You know there's a thing called the electoral college? You can Google it. So if you submitted a ballot, your vote went to Hillary.

Mine however went to spotted owl.
    That's like saying everyone's vote went to Trump because he won the election.
    Um. No it's not. The winner is decided by electoral votes.
    And who got the most electoral votes?