Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dude planning terrorist attack gets caught, Trump admin doesn't have much to say

124»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Trump had harsh words for the black actor who made some stuff up before he had harsh words for the terrorist who was planning to murder his enemies

hmm i wonder why

He's in jail. The actor isn't. Both felonies. Who's treating who differently?
    The level of spin you people can conjure up is incredible

Trump could pull down his pants and take a dump on national television and you'd call it performance art
    Trump's FBI caught the guy before he could cause any real damage. If only they could have done the same when the Bernie supporter shot up the Republican Congressional baseball practice.
    Now it's Trump's FBI? Is that the same FBI that you blast for investigating Russian collision?
    You have to realize there is no standard. There is no consistency. There is only Trump. Today it's his FBI protecting good Americans from terror, tomorrow the FBI could just as easily be known for being untrustworthy and full of liberals, and people like bob won't see any contradiction. And all the while they will pat each other on the back about how smart they all are.
    Agree mostly. Except for the “how smart” they all think they are. The trumptards here know they are lowest-common denominator, bottom of the barrel MAGAts. If you step back for a second, you’ll recognize their panic and desperation. It explains the “build the wall, “tariffs are good for a free market economy,” “spygate!,” mania.
    I don't think I'm all that smart. I just know I'm smarter than fucking morons like you and Hondo. You guys set the bar so damn low everyone seems smarter than you CD. It takes a special kind of dumbfuck to think banks can foreclose on people who aren't even behind on their payments.

So we agree you are not smart. You don’t understand very much about anything, even subjects that have been explained to you numerous times.
    Oh I agree I'm not smart, but when you compare me to you I'm a fucking genius. Lets be honest here CD, you know you're a dumbfuck. That's why you engage the way you do here.
    It’s not my problem that you are an imbecile.
    An "imbecile" that runs rings around your dumbass.

Hell CD, you know you're a dumbfuck. That's why you don't even try to engage around here. That's why you're left with nothing but spouting bullshit about how all Trump voters are uneducated racists. You don't even try make an intelligent argument here CD because you know you can't.

All while safely ensconced in mom's basement in the Tenderloin district of Sodom by the Bay, I mean San Francisco.
    I live in Pasadena.
    Which facility?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Trump had harsh words for the black actor who made some stuff up before he had harsh words for the terrorist who was planning to murder his enemies

hmm i wonder why

He's in jail. The actor isn't. Both felonies. Who's treating who differently?
    The level of spin you people can conjure up is incredible

Trump could pull down his pants and take a dump on national television and you'd call it performance art
    Trump's FBI caught the guy before he could cause any real damage. If only they could have done the same when the Bernie supporter shot up the Republican Congressional baseball practice.
    Now it's Trump's FBI? Is that the same FBI that you blast for investigating Russian collision?
    You have to realize there is no standard. There is no consistency. There is only Trump. Today it's his FBI protecting good Americans from terror, tomorrow the FBI could just as easily be known for being untrustworthy and full of liberals, and people like bob won't see any contradiction. And all the while they will pat each other on the back about how smart they all are.
    Agree mostly. Except for the “how smart” they all think they are. The trumptards here know they are lowest-common denominator, bottom of the barrel MAGAts. If you step back for a second, you’ll recognize their panic and desperation. It explains the “build the wall, “tariffs are good for a free market economy,” “spygate!,” mania.
    I don't think I'm all that smart. I just know I'm smarter than fucking morons like you and Hondo. You guys set the bar so damn low everyone seems smarter than you CD. It takes a special kind of dumbfuck to think banks can foreclose on people who aren't even behind on their payments.

So we agree you are not smart. You don’t understand very much about anything, even subjects that have been explained to you numerous times.
    Oh I agree I'm not smart, but when you compare me to you I'm a fucking genius. Lets be honest here CD, you know you're a dumbfuck. That's why you engage the way you do here.
    It’s not my problem that you are an imbecile.
    An "imbecile" that runs rings around your dumbass.

Hell CD, you know you're a dumbfuck. That's why you don't even try to engage around here. That's why you're left with nothing but spouting bullshit about how all Trump voters are uneducated racists. You don't even try make an intelligent argument here CD because you know you can't.

All while safely ensconced in mom's basement in the Tenderloin district of Sodom by the Bay, I mean San Francisco.
    I live in Pasadena.
    Which facility?
    CD which one?

Las Encinad

Della Martin or

Pasadena Mental Health?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Ferdinand’s.