Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dude planning terrorist attack gets caught, Trump admin doesn't have much to say

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

I told you to stay away from this place but you wouldn't fucking listen

Stop pandering for up votes
    i'M a cLaSsIcAl lIbErAl bEt yOu'Ve nEvEr hEaRd oF tHaT
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    BearsWiin said:

How can you be friends with these people? They are objectively terrible
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    48 year old lieutenant lol
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

That's literally your boy @MikeDamone
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

That's literally your boy @MikeDamone
    Literally? Damn...and all this time I thought the image served metaphorically. Is your homosexual man crush on a 20 year old QB a literal urge?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

How can you be friends with these people? They are objectively terrible
    Who said I was friends with these people?
  • Options
    Trump had harsh words for the black actor who made some stuff up before he had harsh words for the terrorist who was planning to murder his enemies

hmm i wonder why
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Trump had harsh words for the black actor who made some stuff up before he had harsh words for the terrorist who was planning to murder his enemies

hmm i wonder why

He's in jail. The actor isn't. Both felonies. Who's treating who differently?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

The level of spin you people can conjure up is incredible

Trump could pull down his pants and take a dump on national television and you'd call it performance art
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

Don't you need to like appear in front of a judge to be sentenced to jail for a felony? But you are a constitutional scholar.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

Trump could pull down his pants and take a dump on national television and you'd call it performance art
    Trump's FBI caught the guy before he could cause any real damage. If only they could have done the same when the Bernie supporter shot up the Republican Congressional baseball practice.
  • Options

Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

The guy chasing his own tail talking about "spinning"?
    good one bro
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

Trump's FBI caught the guy before he could cause any real damage. If only they could have done the same when the Bernie supporter shot up the Republican Congressional baseball practice.
    Now it's Trump's FBI? Is that the same FBI that you blast for investigating Russian collision?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

Now it's Trump's FBI? Is that the same FBI that you blast for investigating Russian collision?
    You have to realize there is no standard. There is no consistency. There is only Trump. Today it's his FBI protecting good Americans from terror, tomorrow the FBI could just as easily be known for being untrustworthy and full of liberals, and people like bob won't see any contradiction. And all the while they will pat each other on the back about how smart they all are.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

Trump’s fbi? A legitimate and credible crime fighting organization?

@RaceBannon true?

GayBob supports federal law enforcement.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

hmm i wonder why

You have to realize there is no standard. There is no consistency. There is only Trump. Today it's his FBI protecting good Americans from terror, tomorrow the FBI could just as easily be known for being untrustworthy and full of liberals, and people like bob won't see any contradiction. And all the while they will pat each other on the back about how smart they all are.
    Agree mostly. Except for the “how smart” they all think they are. The trumptards here know they are lowest-common denominator, bottom of the barrel MAGAts. If you step back for a second, you’ll recognize their panic and desperation. It explains the “build the wall, “tariffs are good for a free market economy,” “spygate!,” mania.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Trump wants the lieutenant jailed until trial according to the ABC top of the hour National news feed during the 8am drive today.

#nooneistalkingaboutthis