Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump cancels $1 Billion to California

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    California's liberal decadence has long been overstated. As I recall SF had a dem convention in the 80's which was the focus of the GOP campaign. It was a while ago but the state did vote 4 times for Nixon and RR. They build freeways here in a way that a Seattleite can only dream of

I scanned the article and if California keeps going on the insane GND path they could fuck it up. Bad. The poor will pay and Cali will become the playground of the rich and insane
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

California's liberal decadence has long been overstated. As I recall SF had a dem convention in the 80's which was the focus of the GOP campaign. It was a while ago but the state did vote 4 times for Nixon and RR. They build freeways here in a way that a Seattleite can only dream of

I scanned the article and if California keeps going on the insane GND path they could fuck it up. Bad. The poor will pay and Cali will become the playground of the rich and insane

The insane population is already YUGE.