Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do you define a successful season for Eason?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Meek said:

I think throwing darts and frozen ropes in the red zone will have a more positive impact on our wins and loss total than scrambling backwards to get out of field goal range will.

Jake is the winningest QB in the history of UW football!!!
    Imagine what a QB who delivers the ball on time could do.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have changed my mind. Successful season will be anyone where ESPN doesn't credit all of our success to the fact Eason played in the SEC as a freshman.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Successful season for season in my opinion is winning the games Browning couldn’t win. Making the passes Browning couldn’t make. Just ball out and shred defenses.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    win a NY6 bowl. elevate the offense and the program.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I’m looking forward to all the posts doogimg about what an amazing roster of WRs we have.

Eason is going to make us look at a hell of a lot of things differently.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    So many unknowns, really excited for this year too. UW will have a ton of talent all over. I wasn’t really old enough to remember but I am guessing this might be what 1990 was like?

Story time @RaceBannon, or any of you other old fucks. Did you know what was happening in 1990 since recruiting wasn’t followed so closely? Were there rumblings that the talent was crazy coming through?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Going into 90 we knew we had a good offensive line and we knew Greg Lewis was one of the better backs in the pac10. Andre Riley had just graduated and I know I wasn’t prepared for the receivers, McKay and Bailey to be as good as they turned out in 90. Emterman had played as a redshirt freshman replacing senior Dennis Brown who had been injured for a couple games so we kinda knew we had something with him and we also graduated Cary Conklin and were replacing him with a talented but unproven Mark Brunell. The defense was young but returned all the key pieces that destroyed Florida in Anehiem to end the 89 year. In short I was really excited for our eight man front defense and was hoping the offense would mature fast enough to take advantage. Sorry for jumping around the offense and defense but I’m reminiscing on my lunch break at the grocery store. This coming year I’m pretty excited for our offense and am hoping a young talented defense figures it out quickly to take advantage. I’m dooging and I think we will be really fucking good. Just like 90.