Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How do you define a successful season for Eason?

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,529
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    just needs to improve over what Jake gave us - so if Jake can run backwards for 35 yards and evade getting sacked by Stanford I would say Heisman
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Eason will throw some INTs but he'll be fine. Do people forget he started as a true frosh at Georgia and showed off some big-time talent?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ezZEcON-54A
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,053
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Could he have a lower bar to overcome? Just dont handicap the offence with throwing the ball into cbs hands on throw aways and then be able to throw further than 10 yards down the field. I have seriously low expectations of someone ive never seen play in husky Stadium but I still can't see it be worse than jake
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Rose Bowl and conference champs
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

He threw 8 INTs in the SEC as a true freshman ... so something in the 8-10 range or less at UW is definitely reasonable.

The reality is that the defense will take a step back next year incorporating a lot of youth and it wouldn't shock me if the D gave up in the neighborhood of 20-24 points per game next year (particularly in the 1st half of the season). We gave up on average 18 a game on D last year in P5 games and scored 24 in those games.

I think the goal for Eason would be to get the offense up into the 31-34 point per game range ... that will take a lot of pressure off of the defense early in the year.

you must have not looked at the schedule defense will still average under 20 given up, bunch a cupcakes in my opinion
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

He threw 8 INTs in the SEC as a true freshman ... so something in the 8-10 range or less at UW is definitely reasonable.

The reality is that the defense will take a step back next year incorporating a lot of youth and it wouldn't shock me if the D gave up in the neighborhood of 20-24 points per game next year (particularly in the 1st half of the season). We gave up on average 18 a game on D last year in P5 games and scored 24 in those games.

I think the goal for Eason would be to get the offense up into the 31-34 point per game range ... that will take a lot of pressure off of the defense early in the year.

you must have not looked at the schedule defense will still average under 20 given up, bunch a cupcakes in my opinion
    I only look at P5 games for those totals ... and given the youth, there will be growing pains on D particularly up front.

Lake/Kwat are going to have a lot of work ahead of them and I'm not entirely sure that we'll be able to sit back in our bend but don't break defense at all times.
  • bigpiccenergybigpiccenergy Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Win a NY6, its that simple
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Agree. I am thinking of Eason's success in terms of scoring and expect at least a 10 ppg increase over last year's shit show. And zero games without offensive TD's.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He’s successful if by October we’re not even questioning if he’s gonna be here in 2020, the answer will be so obvious.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meek said:

I think throwing darts and frozen ropes in the red zone will have a more positive impact on our wins and loss total than scrambling backwards to get out of field goal range will.

Jake is the winningest QB in the history of UW football!!!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He needs to come out motivated and destroy everyone in this conference so he can beat Georgia in the NCG and pop off.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m gonna hate this board once the realization hits that Skinny is turnover machine.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I want 30+ TD's... less than 10 picks and chunks in the passing game down the damn field. That's HIS goal. The team's goal should be NY6 at a minimum. Our schedule is easy as shit next year.

Who the fuck are you ??

Answer the question!!

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

I’m gonna hate this board once the realization hits that Skinny is turnover machine.

Dude - it is a universal truth that message boards are best DURING a loss.

It's going to be AWESOME.

see u in the game thread breh