Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,781
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Start Haener at BUCK
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2019

Kyler Manu still getting reps with the ones. No coach in the entire fucking country does this shit. I love Chris Petersen but I despise him at the same time.

To be fair, if you had your way Joe Mathis, Wooching (better than many here give credit for), Tani Tupou etc. wouldnt ever have started either.

Sometimes Senior players with limited impact get their opportunity and play well.
    Fuck are you talking about? I had no beef with Joe Mathis. He was a good player for us. Same with Tani. We had at least heard positive things about those guys in practice before their Senior years.

Psalm was fucking garbage and only played because of terrible recruiting at that position. Manu is trash but unlike with Psalm, there is actually good talent behind him that's ready to play. You can't turn chicken shit into chicken salad. He's just too slow and unathletic to have a surprise Senior season.
    Psalm is our best edge player besides Mathis since 2016. He held his own against Bama.
    I’m with you. He was better than most thought.
    Yep. He had some hilarious moments too.

Throat slash, being played at fucking TE and dropping a touchdown, talking shit to Troy Williams with Azeem.

Way better than Potatoes OBrien, Benning, Bowman, Tevis, etc.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    CuogGirlWhatever.gif
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Shoutout to the biggest winner in P12 history

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    Gladstone said:

And we're really having an about face with Psalm? April Fools?

He gave up a promising NFL career to follow his rugby dreams right @PostGameOrangeSlices?

Member when they had the genius idea of using Psalm as a spy on Troy Williams against Utah and Troy easily broke his ankles and ran right past him for a first down. That's was great. Totally underrated by all of us.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

He gave up a promising NFL career to follow his rugby dreams right @PostGameOrangeSlices?

Member when they had the genius idea of using Psalm as a spy on Troy Williams against Utah and Troy easily broke his ankles and ran right past him for a first down. That's was great. Totally underrated by all of us.
    Not what I said.

I said he was better than many here understand and that he has been our best edge player since 2016 besides Mathis.

No one on our team looked good in that 2016 USC game.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Not what I said.

I said he was better than many here understand and that he has been our best edge player since 2016 besides Mathis.

Tevis was better than him. Very, very low bar. Dumb statement.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Not what I said.

Tavis was not.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Not what I said.

Tavis was not.
    You wanna argue about which one was the taller midget? They both sucked. Feel free to die on the "Psalm was better than given credit for" hill.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,102
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

Not what I said.

You’re both the prettiest ratard at the autistic dance, ok!

Psalm missed a fuck ton of tackles BUT who since then has even been close in the backfield to missing? Since Mathis our best has been throat slasher.

When this changes (please God/allah be Tryon) our D will be feared by those outside of the pac.