Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Franklin, 2021 5* WR, Menlo Park (Menlo-Artherton), CA (Offered 6/23)

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

from self proclaimed insider drewdawg

FWIW in the last week or two I’ve heard that Franklin was trying to find a way to decommit. A few days later, the article came out about him wanting to enroll early at Oregon. After that I heard that the Oregon coaches felt like he was wavering and doubled down on him to make sure he was firm.

I saw this. That guy seems to be at least somewhat connected. If he does have thoughts of decommitting, Junior is the best guy to have on him

One of my favorite scenes.

"Can you hear me in the back ... Hello!?"
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,038
    animate said:

FWIW in the last week or two I’ve heard that Franklin was trying to find a way to decommit. A few days later, the article came out about him wanting to enroll early at Oregon. After that I heard that the Oregon coaches felt like he was wavering and doubled down on him to make sure he was firm.

I saw this. That guy seems to be at least somewhat connected. If he does have thoughts of decommitting, Junior is the best guy to have on him

One of my favorite scenes.

"Can you hear me in the back ... Hello!?"
    I remember reading that that entire interrogation and lineup scene was improvised by the actors which is why it is so strange and funny
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

It never fails that the sight of your tiny gifs tickles me to death.

Every fucking time.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2020
    This thread is like a a high school football player that slowed played the cheerleader when a friend told him she thought he was hot. Right when he was about to make his move, his quarterback buddy nailed her, and now she's attached to him. You think if you charm her enough, she'll leave him for you, but in realty, you had your shot, and you blew it.

This thread is like a a high school football player that slowed played the cheerleader when a friend told him she thought he was hot. Right when he was about to make his move, his quarterback buddy nailed her, and now she's attached to him. You think if you charm her enough, she'll leave him for you, but in realty, you had your shot, and you blew it.

Its actually not at all like that

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

And you’re the hot girl’s buckled friend trolling around here for some C+ cock.
    edited August 2020

C+? This is the interweb, everybody here aces that test. But if you need to comeback with the "Duck fan on a Husky board" variation, I must have struck a nerve. Sad.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,040 Swaye's Wigwam

Every fucking time.
    My wife says something eerily similar when we coitus.
    Coitus?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

You’re a losah @greenblood

Your blind faith in black Helfrich is admirable
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I’mYourHuckleberry.gif
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Every fucking time.
    My wife says something eerily similar when we coitus.
    Coitus?
    Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?